• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

35 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

No One wants to Wake up to the news I woke up to today :weeps:

I was making my morning coffee, unlocked my IPhone 6; and had 19 notifications from Stan twitter users. I thought, is this a SNSD Korean Comeback Announcement?! So I swiftly open my Twitter app, only to see a plethora of Memes of Taeyeon Kicking out Jessica. I thought "Ok, is this like some sort of joke?” Then I saw the next post from Allkpop's Account saying "Jessica Jung removed from SNSD" and in that very moment I started having a seizure. Dropping my coffee Mug. But my Body hit the floor faster. Drowning in my tears & Coffe liquids, I reached for my iPhone to call the police and barely had strength in my fingertips to press 9-1-1. The Number 9 Triggered me again. I screamed "HELP, I CANT GET UP" shaking and crying profusely to the officer on the line. They asked what was my emergency. I stuttered "J-j-Jessica, Jung was framed. They were just sunglasses. SM is ******* trash. This isn't fair" I continue to Yap to the officer incoherently. They asked for my address to send an ambulance, but I said I need Mr. Taxi Repackage album to feel anything again. Then they asked if I was on drugs and if SNSD was slang for cocaine or LSD. I continued to start singing into the new world in Korean over the phone, while still scrolling twitter trying to find the truth. Other fandoms I was at war with were clowning me, saying this is payback for all the times I used SNSD achievements as Nations Girl Group as bragging rights. This was the biggest L I've ever taken in my life. I finally got strength to stand up as the ambulance rushed in my room. And they were In Shock to see my wall's plastered with Girl's Generation photo cards. As they carried me away on the stretcher my last words were ; Right Now, It's Girls Generation. From Now on it's SNSD, Forever OT9. A day I'll never forget. Truly my 9/11

***** u forgot to turn on the wifi

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also deserved To X's success

xss.thumb.jpg.5f88abca6cc8253bc302b6082a

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:
  Hide contents

spacer.png

GKDWg2RaUAAY13s?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 3

Okay this snipped alone I'm tuning IN.

:bibliahh:wait because I need more ex-kpop idols to be like this and tell us more

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

SM should've been boycotted by the public, from the moment this was released:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, illia said:

K-POP EMERGENCY

I hope it's just a rumor…

• Haha 1

the minute SM announces another solo and it's not Irene, Yeri, Jaehyun, or Mark

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the minute SM announces another solo and it's not Irene, Yeri, Jaehyun, or Mark

If SM announce another NCT album before the end of this weekend im rioting 

spacer.png

:rip:Wait, let me not jink myself

• Haha 4

ILLIT is definitely getting that HYBE payola package but ultimately it's what the company is supposed to do anyways and the song is catchy so it's sticking.

i was on Tiktok about to post a video of my dogs and Magnetic automatically became the audio :rip: I've never even seen a video with the audio show up on my FYP :skull: 

Same thing happened with Super Shy last year. 

Edited by Gaia

all that official cb reports but still no preorders, no teasers for aespa  :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

SM should've been boycotted by the public, from the moment this was released:

idk. Taeyeon's part is kinda good. :giraffe:

finally can post Sohee while still boycotting:jonny:

thanks for this

where is NCT DJJ comeback

• Like 4

GKYmi76XwAEVOcK?format=jpg&name=large

try-not-to-say-mother-mother.gif

• Like 4

Ageless

try-not-to-say-mother-mother.gif

• Like 2

Now that Chaeyoung is dating Zion.T thanks to Somi. (I mean they did say an acquaintance introduced them, I know Somi is under TBL which Zion.T co-own with Teddy and is very close to Chaeyoung)...

Now can he work on some bops for Twice

snsd-soshi.gif

• Like 2

The funny thing about HYBE doing all these... It's no different from what other companies where doing, when they did the viral marketing via Facebook and other social media, which catapulted a lot of their act at #1. Remember Shaun, and his Way Back Home song, that all Korea knew because the song was just everywhere, and ended up going up on the charts because the company was smart to do it, he even blocked Twice.

Well, it's no different with ILLIT & NEW JEANS, and trust me they are not the only company to do it, I mean that Byul y byul y byul y byul song from Stray Kids playing on an official Kpop Girl Group focused playlist or that Candy cover being after every song. Let's not even talk about the Batter Up & SHEESH also everywhere on Spotify and YouTube despite never looking for them. 

So yeah if SHAUN was a sajaegi hit, then most of the created viral take are also it at some point. Even if the public and their fandom ending growing liking the songs. But it is what it is. Even one of my fave with Queencard is also a culprit of it. So let's not even bring this on the table...

It really show and picture how fabricated a hit can be with some coins and some marketing. But with a fandom big enough and an interest of the public this created virality can transform itself on a big hit machine... This is where YG fumbled when they did the whole ads with Batter Up, with a bit of promotions online and offline the created buzz could have been transformed into something big as there was an interest... But yeah

Wendy is still insane for this 

whitney-houston-singers.gif

Congrats to BM for getting overtaken by Jojo Siwa on YT :clap3:

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.