• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

LET'S GOOOOO :WAP:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

and it begins…

spacer.png

• Like 3

I don't get when people calling 4th gen talentless and lip sync I would assume they are not a fan of these groups Because at the beginning of their career They already sang live here and there Not the best but at least they tried and they were decent 

To these days NewJeans improved a lot and they even sang live on the street in Singapore That's how you respect your fans and your audience You give them live performance :clap3:

And for IVE we don't have to worry They sing live on their tour like their hobby :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

has nugupromoter posted their sales with the Hannah Montana looking longingly through the window with sad music "ooOoooooooooohhHhhh yeahHhhhhhHhhH" graduation from nugudom video yet

Kiss of Christ PAK era we are so back

spacer.png

Their previous single was a mistake This should have followed Shhh That one almost killed the momentum 

Edited by FACT

10 minutes ago, FACT said:

I don't get when people calling 4th gen talentless and lip sync I would assume they are not a fan of these groups Because at the beginning of their career They already sang live here and there Not the best but at least they tried and they were decent 

To these days NewJeans improved a lot and they even sang live on the street in Singapore That's how you respect your fans and your audience You give them live performance :clap3:

And for IVE we don't have to worry They sing live on their tour like their hobby :clap3:

That 2nd performance is not live. They have extremely stable voices in the middle of dancing. Please :rip:  Sounds like a typical pre-recorded performance

Edited by Gaia

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

That 2nd performance is not live. They have extremely stable voices in the middle of dancing. Please :rip:  Sounds like a typical pre-recorded performance

The backing track was really loud yes but you can hear two different voices singing at the same time (their backing track and their live vocal) with a good a22 headphone They skipped some sing here and there tho

spacer.png

dd

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

:ahh: back to back nshitty release announcements for our good sis @Gorjesspazze9

@youresotoxic @DelRey

:gaycat6:They are dropping so many comebacks they are now overlapping Thier other NCT units. 😭

and is that a Full Album?! Before Aespa?!!!!! 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FACT said:

There's no correlation between "talentless" and "lipsync"

They can sing live and still can't sing :coffee: And "live" in Kpop world means at least 70% backtrack anyways

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FACT said:

no but they really didn't disappoint me :clap3: their mics were ON and you could tell :clap3:

the tour truly has been a great experience for both them and the fans :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:gaycat6:They are dropping so many comebacks they are now overlapping Thier other NCT units. 😭

wait... FIRST ALBUM???? I didn't even notice this before... oh they better mean MINI 

:clack:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

wait, I didnt even notice. its really a full album huh :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

the PAK will be here shortly

eqekcja.gif

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

There's no correlation between "talentless" and "lipsync"

They can sing live and still can't sing :coffee: And "live" in Kpop world means at least 70% backtrack anyways

But they can sing 

spacer.png

Every group has that one member so it's ok but if it's the leader vocal like Yunjin then that's another story

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

no but they really didn't disappoint me :clap3: their mics were ON and you could tell :clap3:

the tour truly has been a great experience for both them and the fans :heart:

IVE might not have a Whitney Houston but all of them do justice whenever they sing live anyways, especially Liz and Yujin are always SANGIN

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 1

if Doyoung gets a full album and Jaehyun is stuck with a mini... that company will go DOWN

sxydynamite-cookie-jar.gif

• Haha 4

SM really does suck now omg

it's kinda sad

spacer.png

I never thought Babymonster would flop this hard on K-charts. 

4 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

DESERVE

eqekcja.gif

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

if Doyoung gets a full album and Jaehyun is stuck with a mini... that company will go DOWN

sxydynamite-cookie-jar.gif

baby if, out of all things, that's the reason that SM goes down for you then you've got another thing coming

spacer.png

• Haha 2

anyway, Hong Seunghan solo album when?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

with YG backing them up and following THEE blackpink aka the biggest kpop girl group ever :deadbanana:

I get it if they couldnt go top #1 or top 10 in the first few days/weeks but straight up bombing for the past 3 releases is just :deadbanana:

their album is still also at 100k-ish this is 2NE1 2010 level sales in a time where album sales in an all time high :deadbanana:

we all know they're gonna smash in the future they are from yg ffs but still

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.