K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Last of the geriatric spam I promise, but BEG easily has one of the best runs ever in kpop :jonnycat:  Debuted in 2006 and still not disbanded, never lost a member, arts and charts, served quality music and talent their entire career, legendary solos, successfully made comebacks after the members went to different companies, and theres always a possible comeback on the horizon  :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Last of the geriatric spam I promise, but BEG easily has one of the best runs ever in kpop :jonnycat:  Debuted in 2006 and still not disbanded, never lost a member, arts and charts, served quality music and talent their entire career, legendary solos, successfully made comebacks after the members went to different companies, and theres always a possible comeback on the horizon  :clap3: 

these absolute LEGENDS :jonny5:

• Like 1

it smells like bengay in here

• Haha 1

BEG needs to comeback stat.

Or a Gain solo :emofish:

• Like 1

Born To Be and Crown On My Head early w-soty contenders

Cheers

Untouchable and Mr. Vampire are listenable

Highkey best 5th gen choreography so far

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

• Like 1

Untouchable kinda my 2nd fav ITZY tt after Wannabe they devoured that :jonny: what an era for them, I don't trust JYP will give as good an era again so not going to say I stan them again but I rly love this album

NMIXX Run For Roses smash hit in my charts too :clap3: TWICE I Got You teasers sounded fab too, maybe the quality isn't a fluke 

3 hours ago, DelRey said:

It was ok for them but I think I prefer Soñar tbh 

Itzy song was ok for them, like finally a listenable song from them (I don't think I will listen it again tho) Itzy is kind of a dated group atp, nothing exciting about them, lsf stole their gig as the best performers with better music. 

yeah its clear lsf took over the 4th gen main performers niche that Itzy had going for them even a while after the good music stopped coming.

the way they’ve been consistently been the star performers of these awards/eoy shows even with lip sync, live vocals, collab artists, with and without backup dancers :1stplace:

19 minutes ago, illia said:

Highkey best 5th gen choreography so far

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

hanjin having like 5 seconds of lines is crazy. can't he not sing/rap? is he there just for chinese sales:rip:

i fear nmixx are easily the best performers of the 4th/5th gen

Run for roses is actually excellence :WAP:

• Like 1

Untouchable & Mr. Vampire are probably the most listenable singles from any JYP group since 2020 :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

What's up with Born To Be, Mr. Vampire and Untouchable MV's all being so similar in terms of being the same type of performance video?  And also where is the budget for Untouchable aka the title track? Like Untouchable felt like a pre-release, and I can hardly separate it from the other 2 pre-releases? 

And also this whole HITZY era low key felt like an EVERGLOW tribute with Born To Be MV having similar things sets as "Pirate", and the Untouchable MV being similar to "Slay" in terms of the set and even the low budget :skull: The fact that EVERGLOW has a song called Untouchable as well :dies:

And why is HITMIXX having a pre-release on the exact same date as HITZY's comeback date? :redface: The way HITMIXX have also been eating up HITZY in music quality, ever since they debuted. It as if HITZY are in the backburner for JYP these days especially with these low budget botched releases :shakeno: 

Like it shouldn't really be that hard for JYPE to just give HITZY songs similar to Dalla Dallla, Wannabe, Not Shy, Mafia etc.? :fish2: And also where is the budget, like I would rather have only 1 MV with a high budget, instead of having 3 low budget performance videos :emofish:

The way HITZY literally used to be my ults, but JYPE has simply been mismanaging their career ever since Loco :emofish:

Anyways I'm about to listen to the whole album now :jonny2:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

I was about to say while clearly an AOA reject (I remember them getting dragged for it when it was released :toofunny3:) it’s still SO catchy

cause it was their worst song on their discography

I love how JYPE have been pushing Chaeryeong this past year as the main slayer she is :ghostface:  I'm living for her main vocal era, and having all the high notes  and center  parts :gaygacat4: Queen deserved to be front and center during their peak years as well though! 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

What's up with Born To Be, Mr. Vampire and Untouchable MV's all being so similar in terms of being the same type of performance video?  And also where is the budget for Untouchable aka the title track? Like Untouchable felt like a pre-release, and I can hardly separate it from the other 2 pre-releases? 

And also this whole HITZY era low key felt like an EVERGLOW tribute with Born To Be MV having similar things sets as "Pirate", and the Untouchable MV being similar to "Slay" in terms of the set and even the low budget :skull: The fact that EVERGLOW has a song called Untouchable as well :dies:

And why is HITMIXX having a pre-release on the exact same date as HITZY's comeback date? :redface: The way HITMIXX have also been eating up HITZY in music quality, ever since they debuted. It as if HITZY are in the backburner for JYP these days especially with these low budget botched releases :shakeno: 

Like it shouldn't really be that hard for JYPE to just give ITZY songs similar to Dalla Dallla, Wannabe, Not Shy, Mafia etc.? :fish2: And also where is the budget, like I would rather have 1 MV only with a high budget, instead of having 3 low budget performance videos :emofish:

The way HITZY literally used to be my ults, but JYPE has simply been mismanaging their career ever since Loco :emofish:

Anyways I'm about to listen to the whole album now :jonny2:

I mean they released four solos and three track MVs, that’s quite a lot of budget taken from the TT MV. I guess the main goal was to promote itzy and the members more which I think they have been successful at since there seems to be a lottt more chit chatter about them and positivity.  

no comment on everglow :rip:

But yes lowkey Sonar + RFR are eating :rip:

just got back from my first day of the new semester, did i miss anything important or any arguments?

I can't miss all the fun

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

Untouchable was cute... but the full version of this is amazing :jonny5:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Untouchable & Mr. Vampire are probably the most listenable singles from any JYP group since 2020 :jonny2:

I don’t think since 2020 but last year was a bad year for JYP, let’s hope twice deliver this cb

:bird: 

BTB is already my AOTY :giraffe:

19 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I mean they released four solos and three track MVs, that’s quite a lot of budget taken from the TT MV. I guess the main goal was to promote itzy and the members more which I think they have been successful at since there seems to be a lottt more chit chatter about them and positivity.  

no comment on everglow :rip:

But yes lowkey Sonar + RFR are eating :rip:

Girl the way NMIXX have been eating them up ever since their debut:

O.O, Dice, Love Me Like This, Roller Coaster, Party O'Clock, Soñar, Run For Roses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything ITZY have released since 2022. 

ITZY have been more in the backburner ever since NMIXX debuted, with JYP investing way more in NMIXX and giving them way more releases and better songs.

I know that ITZY can't really pull off the same songs as NMIXX, due to different vocal levels, but JYP can still give HITZY good songs that fit their range.

ITZY's title track run from 2019-2019 is still unmatched and no one comes close (unless you are EVERGLOW or TWICE), like you had to be there with all these  back to back hits after hits :jonny2::

Now that's how you do it

meryl-arquette.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

just got back from my first day of the new semester, did i miss anything important or any arguments?

I can't miss all the fun

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

No, just GG spam from Itzy, Nmixx to some old hags

• Haha 2

another slay by HITMIXX!

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

another slay by HITMIXX!

They just cannot stop making the music bop

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They just cannot stop making the music bop

and I just KNOW Dash will be another 10/10 serve added to their flawless discography

we love hitmakers

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.