K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

20 hours ago, Mel. said:

I’m watching this now and is it me or are their voices altered or auto tuned or something, this isn’t raw vocals…

leave it up to Korea to mess up a good thing, the who premise of “Killing Voice” was to show off raw vocals and I’ve noticed lately it’s becoming more and more processed, I hate it. I hate the backtrack they started to add too smh…like why are you adding backtrack?

I hate it too. I mean I hate the fact that kpop companies wouldn't dare to release something with the slight imperfection, everything has to be overly polished to the point it doesn't seem real. To me, even a  performance with below average vocals but live is more interesting than the same pre recorded vocals over and over. But in this show it does seem like the vocals were recorded there in the spot but just edited later, kinda like It's Live, Sketchbook, and JYP's Party People were. Weather or not you consider that live is up to personal opinion at this point tbh.

• Like 1

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Just realized Better Things was in August. We've been waiting 7 months for an aespa cb :cries:

So you think Better Things is better than Drama?

20 minutes ago, TheCal said:

i saw that post about riize you hid

tumblr_inline_nfw1uln2Hh1qb2a1k.gif

Idk what post you're talking about

ygjBwX.gif

GIVE US SEUNGHAN BACK

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Idk what post you're talking about

ygjBwX.gif

adrienne.gif?ex=65fcf4f8&is=65ea7ff8&hm=

28 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

am I crazy or does he look like BTS Jin here :khalyan:

GAF_tHMWAAATV-f?format=jpg&name=medium

You’re crazy 

:khalyan:

Just got these two BOPS auto-playing in my Spotify kpop radio.

REAL MEN MUSIC!:jonny6::gaycat7:

happy.gif

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, illia said:

So you think Better Things is better than Drama?

No I love instigating, perpetuating, and generally engaging in drama everywhere I go. I just also miss aespa.  :sistrens:

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 2

Tyla x Lisa soon :WAP:

YG really was the problem huh its only been 3 months since they left YG and all 4 girls are WORKING working :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Lisa has been going non-stop since going solo, need Rosé get a move on because where is her label and music? Everyone else is busy doing stuff solo (dramas, reality shows, live performances, music) and she's still only attending random events

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

Lisa has been going non-stop since going solo, need Rosé get a move on because where is her label and music? Everyone else is busy doing stuff solo (dramas, reality shows, live performances, music) and she's still only attending random events

from what we know, she's still selecting people for her new team (joan, her bff is now part of her new team)

and she's been posting/stories in the studio and been in LA most of the time (to record music). aside from back to back to back events, she's def working too. but yeah she needs to announce something 

25 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

from what we know, she's still selecting people for her new team (joan, her bff is now part of her new team)

and she's been posting/stories in the studio and been in LA most of the time (to record music). aside from back to back to back events, she's def working too. but yeah she needs to announce something 

Joan??? :rip: damn she really got nobody from YG moving with her like the others if she needs Joan pls

Yeah but those stories were from ages ago, plus all the events have been YSL related, you'd think she would do other things too but she's not, I do think YSL is announcing a new sunglasses line with her though 

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Just realized Better Things was in August. We've been waiting 7 months for an aespa cb :cries:

Winter in Better things MV lives rent free in my brain:jonny6: 

• Like 3

she's always serving cvnt :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Winter in Better things MV lives rent free in my brain:jonny6: 

abdca460bb3ebd13d7fdaf136c722e0b064ba1b7.gif

5a5cd135a6ce8217686282006756d5c7.jpg

this hair color >>>>>> blonde winter

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TheCal said:

abdca460bb3ebd13d7fdaf136c722e0b064ba1b7.gif

5a5cd135a6ce8217686282006756d5c7.jpg

this hair color >>>>>> blonde winter

She is so pretty :jonny2: 

so when are they debuting... it's taking too long:emofish: i don't want them to end up forgotten like JYP LOUD

just thought of Sohee

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Tyla x Lisa soon :WAP:

YG really was the problem huh its only been 3 months since they left YG and all 4 girls are WORKING working :deadbanana2:

I will never forget that the water song producer is an actual racist French/Algerian Far Right who votes for Marine Le Pen... Supported Eric Zemmour... Please Lisa don't get too close with her producer.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

just thought of Sohee

spacer.png

saaame

manyks-humorfortukey.gif

the surprise is seunghan comeback for sure

ySOvSuNQ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.