• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

5 hours ago, illia said:

This is why I hate those killing voice or band live videos. All of them are always edited post production

I’d rather watch a shitty encore 

:suburban:

Ooh let's not talk about MDR It's Post Produced, cause the way so many people sounds robotic now...

YURA YURA BABY BABY

YURA YURA BABY BABY

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

YURA YURA BABY BABY

YURA YURA BABY BABY

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

there are too many extreme closeup shots of Gyuvin in this vidya

give us more Gunwook

spacer.png

this was so out of line

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mattheo said:

It was knetz who started it though, they were the ones who made threads on pann and theqoo calling them frauds and no one knew about them while the song started rising while having no virality to back it up

Gidle's fate is rising fast this time, will probably push everyone down

knetz and that's just pannchoa people lmao and wdym by no one knew about them? they literally are a pledis bg? seventeens junior? a hybe bg? they were already hyped even before they debuted. and it's not like it took them only a day to start rising, it took a week for them to rise and their song was all over ig reels and on tiktok many students were doing clips with it. 

• Like 2

Oh he cute cute

i would probably believe the sajaegi allegations if they weren't doing good on other platforms and only in melon but that's not even the case

So cute to see Wendy dedicating a song to some of the atrler here

kicked out of the solar system and now being wished to go to hell?

imagine being so unwanted and tasteless :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, DelRey said:

Another scandal  :deadbanana4:  My poor nepo baby Anton 

Atp Sungchan and Shotaro will be a duet in Riize :'(

Maybe that’s the plan. Take each member down one by one until there’s no choice left but to return Sungchan and Shotaro to NCT :redface:

• Haha 1

I think Taerae is becoming my ZB1 bias, but I’m a little hesitant because doesn’t there contract only last a year and a half? :cold2:

This is so cute cause Tyla said a while back that she wanted to collab with BLACKPINK. I wonder if they collaborated on Tyla’s album

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this was so out of line

spacer.png

Hot twink, what's that song though? A bop, i need it

32 minutes ago, jeanie said:

knetz and that's just pannchoa people lmao and wdym by no one knew about them? they literally are a pledis bg? seventeens junior? a hybe bg? they were already hyped even before they debuted. and it's not like it took them only a day to start rising, it took a week for them to rise and their song was all over ig reels and on tiktok many students were doing clips with it. 

Since when being a SVT junior is a recipe for success when SVT themselves could barely get any hits?? It's like saying RIIZE is getting hits because of NCT lol, this applies to TXT or Enhypen, specially the former, all the BTS hype and still no hit song. It's just weird how every other non event of a group gets talk about but not TWS, the riize members are possibly 10x more popular as individual members than the TWS brand lol.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

55 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I think Taerae is becoming my ZB1 bias, but I’m a little hesitant because doesn’t there contract only last a year and a half? :cold2:

Their contract is 2.5 years, they're like 8 months in now. Taerae is the only one actually signed directly to WakeOne so if anyones in for the long haul its him 

Taerae is cute but there are at least 3 more stannable members: Hao, Gunwook, and Jiwoong. Also baby Yujin, but only for sending positive vibes.

adrienne.gif?ex=65fcf4f8&is=65ea7ff8&hm=

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

WOW the Photoshop fixed his ugly fit

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Since when being a SVT junior is a recipe for success when SVT themselves could barely get any hits?? It's like saying RIIZE is getting hits because of NCT lol, this applies to TXT or Enhypen, specially the former, all the BTS hype and still no hit song. It's just weird how every other non event of a group gets talk about but not TWS, the riize members are possibly 10x more popular as individual members than the TWS brand lol.

all I'm saying is they have priviliege of being able to receive attention from people coz they came from a big company especially a direct junior of svt, they have a hit song coz people liked their song/music. maybe they're non-event to international fans but domestically they're doing quite fine, shinyu and dohoon especially are gaining traction with their visuals in Korea. seventeen was also quite unknown with international fans during their rookie years but was able to build a big international fandom these past few years

• Like 1

:matty:

3 hours ago, jeanie said:

Pannchoa literally translates hot topics from korean forums so idg the drag, it's not like the ones calling them out were pannchoa comment section 💀 some of the posts calling them out had tens of thousands of views. This is like saying shaun never commited sajaegi because pannchoa posted about koreans dragging him

It's absurd attributing their success to 17 when 17 themselves dont even a "hit" as big as the tws song before and their singles before 2023 werent any sort of chart toppers... 

Talking about shorts clips.... everyone talked about their shorts being absymal before the rise like they barely had a few thousands, even now they still are for a song that is smashing this hard, AND the rise of the numbers is what's called the public slowly picking up on a song after seeing it smash on charts, happened countless times before 

Edited by Mattheo

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Maybe that’s the plan. Take each member down one by one until there’s no choice left but to return Sungchan and Shotaro to NCT :redface:

Nct... imagine how tired we are

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.