She’s really going with this Vampirehollie”

aesthetic 

image.png?ex=65ff341c&is=65ecbf1c&hm=c67

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Are we ready to admit this was a bop?

TeO1EbN.gif

No.

The quality of her music really got worst. 

Same with Mamamoo. Their decline is related to their music getting worst. 

TeO1EbN.gif

I still remember when this smashed:

Still sounds sooo good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adama said:

A « certain genre » please, it’s not a typical pop song otherwise why would they even mimics the accent :rip:. It’s absolutely not harmless, BANG PD is just desperate 

Idk what your problem with me is but you’ve been acting very annoying these past few days, starting with your Twice drags. 

anyway, people need to chill the **** out. Who cares if it sounds similar or not? If you bop, you bop. This is kpop so people should stop acting like we’re only entitled to one genre or sound and stop dictating what other people should enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

lowkey missing the time when hwasa was serving IT girl

spacer.png

It's the result of a terrible company backing her up (back then RBW), but she s still that girl, I think her solo music is really good overall even "i'm a b" is a bop, she s rumored to be working on a solo full album, I ll be seated

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illia said:

Are we ready to admit this was a bop?

TeO1EbN.gif

The choreo sold it i think, the song is clearly no Bside or let alone a title track material, but listening to this while working out is very good

1 hour ago, Panda17 said:

There are songs released before Newjeans last comeback on that playlist. 

We know you like them. Directly or indirectly.

I know, that’s why I mentioned Antifragile. It’s absurd that is still there. But NJ are the group with the most playlisting atm maybe behind BTS. So not being on one playlist won’t kill them.

Edited by Gaia

5 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

It's the result of a terrible company backing her up (back then RBW), but she s still that girl, I think her solo music is really good overall even "i'm a b" is a bop, she s rumored to be working on a solo full album, I ll be seated

spacer.png

Wait, I kinda forgot she still hasn't release a full album... :deadbanana:

Edited by Rainy Devil

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

No.

The quality of her music really got worst. 

Same with Mamamoo. Their decline is related to their music getting worst. 

TeO1EbN.gif

I still remember when this smashed:

Still sounds sooo good. 

No way that was released in 2016 :deadbanana2: has it really been almost 8 years already :rip: 

Twit is one of the best songs ever :jonny6:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I know, that’s why I mentioned Antifragile. It’s absurd that is still there. But NJ are the group with the most playlisting atm maybe behind BTS. So not being on one playlist won’t kill them.

That's Kpop's biggest playlist so I was surprised. 

JAEHYUNNNNNN

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Idk what your problem with me is but you’ve been acting very annoying these past few days, starting with your Twice drags. 

anyway, people need to chill the **** out. Who cares if it sounds similar or not? If you bop, you bop. This is kpop so people should stop acting like we’re only entitled to one genre or sound and stop dictating what other people should enjoy. 

So because I talked about Twice underperformance on global charts, I’m supposed to have a problem with you :deadbanana4: ? Last time I checked you’re just a stan so how it’s related to you if Twice are not charting? 

And it’s not about enjoying or not enjoying a song; it’s just y'all acting dense as if they did not rip a whole song,ACCENT and a whole genre that don’t belong to them. They could have last collaborated with an African artist or credited the African producer on the track like they did with Neil Rogers, but they didn’t, it’s not that hard to understand why people are calling them and Bang PD out! 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 2

about to make another kpop herstory again while on a 2 year hiatus

the song and mv are both so good :WAP:

• Like 1

his taste:clap3:

oie-3-Cwcs3l-Kg-Yd-F-ezgif.com-added-text.gif?ex=65ff4c8a&is=65ecd78a&hm=40c37f1c8ac6039bfbe3bdcf90872c12b019a8bae2931786a0a66e71245ac6d5&=&width=402&height=350

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

JAEHYUNNNNNN

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

posting tiktok with Jaehyun and Mark at the same day, he knows what he's doing

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheCal said:

his taste:clap3:

oie-3-Cwcs3l-Kg-Yd-F-ezgif.com-added-text.gif?ex=65ff4c8a&is=65ecd78a&hm=40c37f1c8ac6039bfbe3bdcf90872c12b019a8bae2931786a0a66e71245ac6d5&=&width=402&height=350

imperfect for you stanning, love to see it :clap3:

but where is True Story and Supernatural JAEMIN...

• Like 2

Just now, TheCal said:

posting tiktok with Jaehyun and Mark at the same day, he knows what he's doing

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

literally collapsed seeing them both pop up after one another.. he did that for US

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 1

Just now, youresotoxic said:

literally collapsed seeing them both pop up after one another.. he did that for US

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

oops i posted the Jaehyun tiktok

the power he has has over me

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Haha 2

Taeyeon To X being #7 on every chart on her birthday in Korea :celestial5: What Kinda Witchcraft is this? 

• Like 2

wait my fave nugu released a new song

give it a try guys

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adama said:

So because I talked about Twice underperformance on global charts, I’m supposed to have a problem with you :deadbanana4: ? Last time I checked you’re just a stan so how it’s related to you if Twice are not charting? 

And it’s not about enjoying or not enjoying a song; it’s just y'all acting dense as if they did not rip a whole song,ACCENT and a whole genre that don’t belong to them. They could have last collaborated with an African artist or credited the African producer on the track like they did with Neil Rogers, but they didn’t, it’s not that hard to understand why people are calling them and Bang PD out! 

Nope I’ve seen you disliking my posts and stuff, don’t act new.

and please with the fake outrage no one cares about :rip:The whole of kpop is inspired by western sounds and there’s nothing authentic about it, but y’all draw the line when it comes to smarta baby smarta. Lol

what is this mess :ahh: 

the fraudulence is too damn much :deadbanana2: yg is scrambling i'm crying :deadbanana2:

• Haha 11

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon To X being #7 on every chart on her birthday in Korea :celestial5: What Kinda Witchcraft is this? 

Wait, and she was the 7th member to be announced for SNSD, right? :loki:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.