• Replies 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I guess it's another flop for itzy :chick3: Too bad cause the song is actually not bad ..

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

girl we are in march

and you’ve never seen people wear short clothes in cold weather? :rip: maybe log off and look around

It was snowy and these palm colored people were outside in short and open shoes...

Edited by Xalric

32 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's ok to talk about what every other idol is wearing at Paris Fashion Week, but it's not ok to talk about what Lisa is wearing (or not wearing). Got it. :coffee:

There’s a difference btw joking about ugly outfits and say if her boyfriend is « pimping her » 

C-Amber
2 hours ago, Adama said:

Or When they don’t like their bf they just don’t mention it or at worst act like it’s not true, for exemple with GD/Fred :rip:

Blonks don't cancel their fav, but they for sure go full mood attack the men involved in the dating rumours for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It was snowy and these palm colored people were outside in short and open shoes...

well that’s just fashion

:suburban:

the outfit was horrible she just made it work and cvnty :deadbanana: a jennifer in chanel tea

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the outfit was horrible she just made it work and cvnty :deadbanana: a jennifer in chanel tea

this has to mean she's just a LVMH ambassador right? wearing a 2018 piece, posting about it last minute, not affiliated with LV in any way....it's all giving signs that she is just rocking up to the shows she wants :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Lisa giving flasher.jpg and I'm the weird one :ahh:

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The way I see some users inserting IVE when they’re doing more than fine 

spacer.png

Yeah all the doom and gloom essays about them are mostly reaching. 

i mean yeah if you look at how the group is formed and pushed around Wonyoung and Yujin, it is kinda valid to think they won’t last that long considering the popularity gap between those two and the rest of the members, and also not much global appeal outside of East/Southeast Asia apart from a few big hits ala Love Dive and touring in other continents. But we also have to look at other factors here. The fact that this is Starship, a company notorious for trash management of its groups (SISTAR was done DIRTY looking back at their potential), and IVE being from ss and carried by WY and YJ mostly on their backs managed to be as big as it is, that’s already a big feat. 
I’m not saying they may never find their own way and last much longer than expected, but I’m just saying it won’t be a surprise or shock if they don’t. What’s important and impressive is all the success they have been able to achieve so far. 

im sure the other girls will find a way to shine on their own as well, especially Rei and Gaeul. They just have that spark, it just needs to be explored and nurtured. Liz has the voice of an angel so she can always be an OST girl, but if she can tap into that initial spark she had during ELEVEN, that’s another star material right there. Leeseo…let her grow up more. :gaycat6:

If this is just an intro imagine the collapse of the TT 

11 minutes ago, Joseline said:

oh wow

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

:jonny5:

I never thought I would see MOMOther and Wonyoung together :WAP:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

this has to mean she's just a LVMH ambassador right? wearing a 2018 piece, posting about it last minute, not affiliated with LV in any way....it's all giving signs that she is just rocking up to the shows she wants :coffee2:

that would be amazing. she should explore what brand she wants before settling for another one after celine

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah all the doom and gloom essays about them are mostly reaching. 

i mean yeah if you look at how the group is formed and pushed around Wonyoung and Yujin, it is kinda valid to think they won’t last that long considering the popularity gap between those two and the rest of the members, and also not much global appeal outside of East/Southeast Asia apart from a few big hits ala Love Dive and touring in other continents. But we also have to look at other factors here. The fact that this is Starship, a company notorious for trash management of its groups (SISTAR was done DIRTY looking back at their potential), and IVE being from ss and carried by WY and YJ mostly on their backs managed to be as big as it is, that’s already a big feat. 
I’m not saying they may never find their own way and last much longer than expected, but I’m just saying it won’t be a surprise or shock if they don’t. What’s important and impressive is all the success they have been able to achieve so far. 

im sure the other girls will find a way to shine on their own as well, especially Rei and Gaeul. They just have that spark, it just needs to be explored and nurtured. Liz has the voice of an angel so she can always be an OST girl, but if she can tap into that initial spark she had during ELEVEN, that’s another star material right there. Leeseo…let her grow up more. :gaycat6:

No need all these essays... IVE is literally managed by SISTAR older team and Kim Shidae (Starship CEO)'s wife who was an old SM A&R.

• Confused 1

The way kpop idols are more likely to attend a fashion show than promoting their song on inkigayo :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

The way kpop idols are more likely to attend a fashion show than promoting their song on inkigayo :deadbanana2:

the pink print 

they laughed first to now look at all their faves

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thirdward said:

the pink print 

they laughed first to now look at all their faves

Make singer, singing again challenge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.