• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

46 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

On another note, there is a rumor Newjeans Danielle is with Celine now. :gaycat5:

Celine is not it :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother :WAP:

Is her BF pimping her? Why isn't she wearing a shirt or pants in the middle of winter? :stare:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

spacer.png

:jonny5:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mother :WAP:

hate the wet hair look

but other than that, she looks amazing :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Celine is not it :toofunny2:

I feel her. Nobody wants to be stuck wearing Burberry checkers for the rest of their life :deadbanana2: Celine would be an upgrade. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

JENNIE immediately broke up with KAI after being exposed so...

queen KARINA :heart: 

KAI is the typical f**kboy, like how many dating scandal and rumour he had his whole career. I won't be surprised if he spent his time sending his number in those inkigayo sandwiches like the GG used to expose.

Edited by Xalric
  • Confused 3

i'm still here btw

freakout.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GH6ffDbboAAHASI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GH6fnDCa8AA8UD_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GH6fpPqa8AArYWX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GH6fiOAaIAAb_B4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GH6fds_aUAAnCJi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GH6fj8hbQAA1p-z?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Jfc i was just mindlessly scrolling down the page and registered that oh nj has a new photo spread and then scrolled back up to realize it’s their doppleganger group

Now tell me the pink blood (SM stans) are not toxic... All of them getting axed and having to apologize for dating... While in other companies some are full blown parents and tell their fans to deal with it.

Edited by Xalric

all yall faves now in fashion weeks

everybody say thank you blackpink :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The way I remember getting dragged in here for including LE SSERAFIM in the top 3 with NewJeans and IVE :snowman: LE SSERAFIM are only behind NewJeans right now and will surpass IVE officially this year if not already. 

IMO, IVE was never going to last longer than LSFM because the focus is too skewed to one member and they don’t have much global appeal. They’re great for the East Asian market but it won’t work out long term especially if wonyoung were to have a scandal a la Karina right now. It’s a sinking ship and their agency being what it is makes the situation even worse 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

KAI is the typical f**know, like how many dating scandal and rumour he had his whole career. I won't be surprised if he spent his time sending his number in those inkigayo sandwiches like the GG used to expose.

the dramatics… 2 dating scandals in 12 years is nothing :rip: 

and kpop stans create dating rumors out of idols looking at each other for like a second so

• Like 2

Also not understanding why HYBE would give ISNTIT that concept, it’s too similar to Ditto and it’s giving a bit of NMIXX…. The girls needed to come with something more bombastic and mature considering most of them are 19-21 but oh well 

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

i'm still here btw

freakout.gif

this outfit on him was just :jonny5: give me your cream soda king!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stochastic said:

Jfc i was just mindlessly scrolling down the page and registered that oh nj has a new photo spread and then scrolled back up to realize it’s their doppleganger group

Not Kpop stans calling every girl group with non-rainbow-colored hair Newjeans :deadbanana2:

Newjeans' Attention, you'll always be famous.

newjeans-nwjns.gif

• Haha 1

I dont think Taemin leave SM, they just leak this to get a better deal imo 

Edited by DelRey

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Not Kpop stans calling every girl group with non-rainbow-colored hair Newjeans :deadbanana2:

Newjeans' Attention, you'll always be famous.

newjeans-nwjns.gif

spacer.png

Not even just the hair but like quick glance

Hyein - Haerin - Haerin - Hanni - Haerin

• Like 1

:dies:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

IMO, IVE was never going to last longer than LSFM because the focus is too skewed to one member and they don’t have much global appeal. They’re great for the East Asian market but it won’t work out long term especially if wonyoung were to have a scandal a la Karina right now. It’s a sinking ship and their agency being what it is makes the situation even worse 

Watch LSRF VS IVE fans fight till the end when neither group is going to survive the 7-year curse :deadbanana2: Sakura will be 30+ by then, and Wonyoung's solo career will be in full motion.

• Haha 1

:loki:

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Adama said:

I know it’s the usual generic letter male idols/actors put everytime :rip:. It would have been better to not say anything 

Kpop fans will never stop since no one (including idols) is doing anything to stop this type of behavior 

Yeah, I don't see this stoping anytime soon because in the end the idols themselves benefit from it. More stans, stronger parasocial relationship leads to more sales, therefore, more money.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:loki:

Straight Men 4th gen leader:WAP:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the dramatics… 2 dating scandals in 12 years is nothing :rip: 

and kpop stans create dating rumors out of idols looking at each other for like a second so

I'm not talking about the stans but the official articles...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.