K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Wouldn't be shocked if Taeyeon also left SM tbh. I hope Taemin has more creative freedom and has more frequent comebacks with this new company. One comeback a year is not enough for the king of kpop 

• Like 2

• Replies 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

giving pre-debut loona updated to 2024 

20 minutes ago, Adama said:

Even the way she’s apologizing, the way she’s using the terms « I know how disappointed and how upset you must have been » 

« the risk that I may hurt you again » 

« I’m so sorry ». It’s just so wrong, she really gave them the power to broke all boundaries… They will never stop now 

Her letter is very generic. It does not mention what it is about or what she is apologizing for. Did ChatGPT write it? Do SM have a vault full of apologizing letters on the ready? :snowman:

• Like 1

Imagine your boss telling you to apologize for dating someone outside of work:deadvision: that’s how silly it truly is. Kpop fans need to stop this behavior 

Karina broke instagram btw :jonny5:

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Her letter is very generic. It does not mention what it is about or what she is apologizing for. Did ChatGPT write it? Do SM have a vault full of apologizing letters on the ready? :snowman:

I know it’s the usual generic letter male idols/actors put everytime :rip:. It would have been better to not say anything 

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Imagine your boss telling you to apologize for dating someone outside of work:deadvision: that’s how silly it truly is. Kpop fans need to stop this behavior 

Kpop fans will never stop since no one (including idols) is doing anything to stop this type of behavior 

• Like 1

GH6k-0WbUAAPxHw?format=jpg&name=medium

:smitten:

• Like 1

A random take, but I hate those long album titles .. like "With You-TH", "The Dream Chapter: Eternity", "Clé 2: Yellow Wood", "Formula of Love: O+T=<3"....

Like they think it looks artistic or something .. but most of the time it doesn't make any sense :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

GH6ei4SXkAACspN?format=jpg&name=largeGH6V1WOWQAA6Af-?format=jpg&name=large

GH6V1UyXAAEd-um?format=jpg&name=largeGH6Xr14XgAAQD-K?format=jpg&name=large

oh momo... yeah 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

True, and sadly this behaviour is enforced by the fandoms the agencies and the idols themselves, the fandom by elevating idols to an unrealistic platonic relationship standard, the companies by enabling this and even not letting artists date (maybe even stablished in a contract) and the idols doing fan service and feed the platonic relationship with the fans. (Maybe this doesnt apply to Karina, I don't follow her interactions with the fans)

• Like 3

Oh wow at Karina 

when are ENHYPEN going to write a handwritten apology for blocking me on Twitter? It’s only fair…

• Haha 6

the DRAMA >>> 

karina akgaes and mys :rip: esp knetz i'm 

she should never apologize for being humn she's like 24 years old ffs :skull: 

The way IVE SERVED with this punch

Love Dive-After Like-Kistch-I Am

:jonny5:

• Like 1

Karina set herself up now her fans will be more even more entitled and think they have power over her. :rip:

Mind you Jennie had like 3 dating scandals and she doesn’t give a ****. :deadbanana4: 

Karina sweetie…

• Like 5

has jennifer ever apologized for kai and v? I dont remember

karina should be like jennifer not give a ****  and be the bad ***** that she is!

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

A random take, but I hate those long album titles .. like "With You-TH", "The Dream Chapter: Eternity", "Clé 2: Yellow Wood", "Formula of Love: O+T=<3"....

Like they think it looks artistic or something .. but most of the time it doesn't make any sense :deadbanana2:

You know it's bad when Miss Soyeon writes more coherent album names than you. :deadbanana2:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

JENNIE immediately broke up with KAI after being exposed so...

queen KARINA :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

karina should be like jennifer not give a ****  and be the bad ***** that she is!

no, she didn’t give AF

11 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GH6ei4SXkAACspN?format=jpg&name=largeGH6V1WOWQAA6Af-?format=jpg&name=large

GH6V1UyXAAEd-um?format=jpg&name=largeGH6Xr14XgAAQD-K?format=jpg&name=large

oh momo... yeah 

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Is Momoiah Carey the hottest idol to ever live? 

freakout.gif

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know it’s not easy for idols but she really dgaf :dies:! But most of Blinks are straight girls or gay men so they either dgaf either, or just act like it’s not real and don’t mention it (ex: GD) :deadbanana4:

Blonks seems to be one of the most accepting fandoms now. No one ever boycotted or send trucks bc of the girls dating life 

Edited by Adama

Female idols can s*ck d*ck, do car orgas*, write a dumb a*s apology letter and go back to work but S*ungh*n had to be on hiatus ? F*ck this company 

• Like 1

Just now, Adama said:

I know it’s not easy for idols but she really dgaf :dies:! But most of Blinks are straight girls or gay men so they either dgaf either, or just act like it’s not real and don’t mention it (ex: GD) :deadbanana4:

right? blinks has never cared over the pinks' personal relationships. I often see them celebrate it even

except for V for obvious reasons :toofunny3: 

is lalegend finally free from celine? :WAP:

lv is horrendous though but omg 

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

I’LL-CHART :loki:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.