K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Karina, inbox me. I know what you're going through. I may not like your group or their music but I am here for you. I was in a similar situation a while back. I was getting to know this man, intimately, for like a month and then the word spread because it turned out he was a coordinator at my niece/nephews high school. The dirty looks I was receiving from others was terrible! People really like to make up their own narratives and run with it. Too many rumors spread. Unfortunately, the "relationship" did not work out and we had to end things for obvious reasons. I would hate for that to happen to you, Karina so message me. Drama is not good for the soul nor is it a good song.

• Haha 4

• Replies 52k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

This is giving me 2nd gen excellence + Jpop

:clap3:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Help me find a potential new KPOP fave after ENHYPEN blocked me on Twitter! Thank you

Nnnn what happened sis :deadbanana2:

33 minutes ago, Adama said:

WOAAAAH! I feel so bad for them bc they litterally meet recently :rip:

Ans Lee Jaewook new drama is airing today 

Yeah it's kinda giving me Jennie / Kai vibes as in they're still in early stages of the relationship so I wouldn't be surprised if they break up soon :skull:

Well Kpop stans are going to be even more annoying with any interactions now :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, 4Walls said:

The orchestration of mostly all

the post IOI groups must be studied. The way every company screwed up is just so…..insane and misogynistic.  Weki Meki/Pristin/Gugu/DIA/WJSN. All dead and flopped. Like not one survived? Literally not ONE? I know WJSN

hasnt officially disbanded yet but lets be real. They were dead at least two years ago.  And should have been SISTAR’s successors. 

I will say the era of KPOP they debuted in was a weird/transition era for the genre and socialscape as a whole but still. What a waste. 

It's been studied in KTRL as it was flopping.  The deal is CJENM completely misjudged what the show could provide them.  They thought it was going to be a platform to promote the next wave of idols that they had invested in, just like audition shows served as a way to create stars.  But what they ended up with was a group that overshadowed every group that was scheduled to come after it.  So now they just treat these survival audition shows as an entity to themselves, and not a way to directly promote something that's coming up.

And of the groups, Weki Meki is truly the only post-I.O.I group as their company had no definitive plans for a girl group, but suddenly they had these two unrigged girl group stars interrupt their acting careers, so they cobbled together a group around them.  And maybe it could've worked if in between their debut and first comeback their company didn't fall into the hands of Chinese real estate scammers .

:cm:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

And Lee Jaewook new drama is airing today 

Makes all this sound like an op from Korea's military industrial entertainment complex.

:cm:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Adama said:

Well Kpop stans are going to be even more annoying with any interactions now :deadbanana4:

he needs to back away from the queen...

just a bit TOO close 

jessi.gif

• Haha 1

Wendy's vocals really elevated this song

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

Wtf KARINA

get out of aespa, and OT3 aespa concert shall remain 

• Thumbs Down 4

Kim is such a Taerae stan and has been since Boys Planet, love that for her

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

• Like 1

Honestly only Giselle can date because nobody cares about her

so Karina wtf are you doing??? 

poor Winter :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

9 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Wtf KARINA

get out of aespa, and OT3 aespa concert shall remain 

:rip: I guess KTRL isn't better than Twitter Kpop stan.

I heard @Save-Me-Oprah is behind all this.

5 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Honestly only Giselle can date because nobody cares about her

so Karina wtf are you doing??? 

poor Winter :deadbanana2:

um everyone loves Giselle

kuawop-kaori.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I heard @Save-Me-Oprah is behind all this.

tbh I thought they were trying to distract with Lucas to sneak Seunghan again

maybe they're playing 4D chess, they're using Karina to distract from Lucas who is being used to distract from Seunghan who is being used to distract from S**bin's foot fingers

and this is just the beginning, ***** :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

tbh I thought they were trying to distract with Lucas to sneak Seunghan again

maybe they're playing 4D chess, they're using Karina to distract from Lucas who is being used to distract from Seunghan who is being used to distract from S**bin's foot fingers

4x.gif

If the rumours are true, then Seunghan (& RIIZE), Lucas (and the whole NCT) can gtfo and disband

2 minutes ago, newaespa said:

If the rumours are true, then Seunghan (& RIIZE), Lucas (and the whole NCT) can gtfo and disband

kuawop-kaori.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

4x.gif

I'm a gay man but she is too pretty for him.

Edited by Panda17
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

I'm a gay man but she is too pretty for him.

Not to be mean but Kpop Charts is setting him up with this picture too :snowman:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.