• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Just now, Mitsuki said:

If she said he insisted, It's a type of pressure. I don't think she would mention it If her intention wasn't to put him on a bad light, cause why would a consensual sexual life matter? But intention =/= truth sometimes, so we really can only theorize. 

I'm sorry but she was a grown woman if I don't want to have sex I just don't. Y'all would be saying totally different things if this was 19 year old girl with older rich men :rip: 

• Like 1

Funnily, I don't even think TWICE's tickets are cheap. It seems to be the norm for K-pop concerts. BLACKPINKs is the one that is extremely expensive for some reason, I saw someone pointing out their concerts were even more expensive than Taylor's on Mexico. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, rzal said:

And which company would let a guilty rapist like y'all claim to redebut? Use your brain.

Now which company or  idol would let such serious allegations being throw at them if it’s isn’t true :rip:. Mind you they got YEARS to collect evidences to prove his innocence but nothing happened. He Did a whole docu and didn’t denied anything but instead apologized. 

Edited by Adama
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GHGrc6ZW8AAcoQm?format=jpg&name=large

Mingyu...

GHEiTkNawAAMNau?format=jpg&name=large

so grateful for the nana tour

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Now which company or  idol would let such serious allegations being throw at them if it’s isn’t true :rip:. Mind you they got years to collect evidences to prove it’s false but nothing happened. He Did a whole docu and didn’t denied anything. You’re the one who should use your brain 

I mean first of all he wasn't accused of what y'all claim he was... So there's nothing serious about that. 

5 minutes ago, rzal said:

I mean first of all he wasn't accused of what y'all claim he was... So there's nothing serious about that. 

And yet it’s what people are talking on every forums and plateforms. SM couldn’t even sue for « malicious comments ». 

Why is he and SM so averse to say outright what specific actions he's done that led to years of hiatus and his apologies? 

• ATRL Administrator

So Lucas not innocent? He SA’d someone? :dancehall:

38 minutes ago, rzal said:

And which company would let a guilty rapist like y'all claim to redebut? Use your brain.

This one

Can we agree that TWICE is now a legacy act?

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ryan said:

So Lucas not innocent? He SA’d someone? :dancehall:

no he did not

so they do read fan feedback. No wonder jeongyeon is getting lines, mina's position in their choreo is in the center, more momo rapping, less dahyun this comeback. I hope they also read how bad warner japan fumbled misamo's debut. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

so they do read fan feedback. No wonder jeongyeon is getting lines, mina's position in their choreo is in the center, more momo rapping, less dahyun this comeback. I hope they also read how bad warner japan fumbled misamo's debut. 

JYP does not care about the feedback, cause the line distribution for this album is still a hot ass mess as usual, with Jeongyeon still getting less lines than Mina and Sana :snowman:

Dahyun having less than a minute in the whole album as well :snowman:

Nayeon being #1 in every song except for 1 :snowman:

Edited by Pluto6

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

JYP does not care about the feedback, cause the line distribution for this album is still a hot ass mess as usual, with Jeongyeon still getting less lines than Mina and Sana :snowman:

Trust me they listen or the title track wouldn't have been released. I mean it was rejected 2 years ago and heard on a Dahyun live and fans wanted it.

I mean Lucas is chinese and SM always mistreat their foreign idols, I dont think anyone was shocked that the company did nothing for him tbh

Im actually surprised to see him out of the dungeon.

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

But with their main song Jeongyeon got a lot of lines. 

I think Dahyun's rap got criticize in Set Me Free...so I can see why they are not giving her lines this comeback. 

And the MV screentime is much better for Jeongyeon this comeback compared to SMF. 

14 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

JYP does seem to listen more to fan feedback nowadays tbh. I know Jeongyeon is still severely underutilized for her vocals, but they seem to be using her for more choruses and challenging parts showcasing her abilities recently, compared to the past where she was just relegated to random prechoruses along with the likes of Tzuyu or Chaeyoung, and half-choruses where you blinked and missed her. Mina and Sana will get more lines because JYP loves to maximize the use of their  visuals in MVs and thus more lines by default.

And the title track itself was a “gift to fans” because it was requested by the fans a long time ago. 

Dahyun being under a minute is just such a kii though :rip: but I don’t blame them because girlie might be musically talented and her PEN usually  is penning, but her vocal presence on the songs is not that strong except for random rap madlibs, and Chaeyoung is already a better rapper. 

and Nayeon…well…they will never stop treating her like the main character because she is the face of the group (and even the company I might say) and still has a big fanbase support which outweighs the complaints. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.