• Replies 52k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

If you told me two years ago that NMIXX would end up releasing better music than Lesserfim, i would've laughed at you face :priceless: They just need to snatch whoever produced Babymint's music to reach their full potential.

The Lucas lashings in my TL :deadbanana4: I didn't knew he had that many allegations

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

We love when groups support each other :heart: ITZY and aespa never beating the bestie allegations :kiss:

Idk why it's funny to me these groups fandoms are always at eacb other's throats but the idols themselves are close :bibliahh: like TWICE, Red Velvet and Blackpink fans are always fighting but some  of the idols are besties (and armys and blinks fighting and the idols *******)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Adama said:

like it’s insane! I don’t want to watch his documentary and I know I laughed about him using his body for a pack of cigs and some luxury items but this boy also have a case of SA allegations :rip:

no he doesn't :rip:

y'all still believing that bullshit about him being too poor to buy some cigs while he's wearing supreme and balenciaga in every scene og this docu :deadbanana:while living alone in a fancy condo in seoul :deadbanana2:never change kpop stans 

Edited by rzal
  • Thanks 3

did lucas really SA someone 

why people throwing this accusation like it's nothing :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

If he really did we wouldn't ever know, but alongside the other allegations, the person said he pressure her into having sex without protection while she was on her period. And despite such a serious accusation, SM never sued or denied, during the public note he just apologized for everything. 

16 minutes ago, rzal said:

no he doesn't :rip:

y'all still believing that bullshit about him being too poor to buy some cigs while he's wearing supreme and balenciaga in every scene og this docu :deadbanana:while living alone in a fancy condo in seoul :deadbanana2:never change kpop stans 

So why this looser never denied the accusations? Because he’s clearly doing an apology but don’t even have the balls the properly explain why he’s apologizing  :huh:

23 minutes ago, rzal said:

lucas: I'm sorry I did these stupid things

lucas fans: HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!! :clack:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

If he really did we wouldn't ever know, but alongside the other allegations, the person said he pressure her into having sex without protection while she was on her period. And despite such a serious accusation, SM never sued or denied, during the public note he just apologized for everything. 

not you mixing two different situations up :rip: 

it wasn't pressure into not using protections but just not using it, which is the decision of 2 people. mind you he was just 19 dating older and rich women. 

2nd situation was one throwaway sentence in an accusation after he apologized. the girl was mad he was not leaving his groups so she decided to add some more to the fire. if she felt she was SA'd, don't you think she'd start with that? it was something like "i was on my period but he insisted on having sex" so either they didn't do it or she said yes and they did it :rip: that's not a serious accusation

14 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

because kpop stans are braindead

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

lucas: I'm sorry I did these stupid things

lucas fans: HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!! :clack:

in kpop having a girlfriend let alone several is a crime

y'all keep crying about that RIIZE boy being out for the same thing yet drag lucas :rip: 

• Like 2

I hope SM is releasing Lucas to sacrifice him because there’s no way the Korean public will side with him. Seunghan tour time to be back is coming! Can’t wait for you

No company would let their idol be falsely accused, even a company like SM ! When it’s false they SUE. It’s been years and nothing was done for Lucas case, how convenient :coffee2:

GHGrc6ZW8AAcoQm?format=jpg&name=large

Mingyu...

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 5

What is this mess about hybe now? Boycott new jeans , boycott Lesserafim , boycott bts , boycott seventeen #hybedivesfromzionism . What a mess! 

tbh SM did a mistake by not clarifying what lucas exactly did which led everyone to speculate whether those serious allegations are true or not

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

No company would let their idol be falsely accused, even a company like SM ! When it’s false they SUE. It’s been years and nothing was done for Lucas case, how convenient :coffee2:

And which company would let a guilty rapist like y'all claim to redebut? Use your brain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rzal said:

not you mixing two different situations up :rip: 

it wasn't pressure into not using protections but just not using it, which is the decision of 2 people. mind you he was just 19 dating older and rich women. 

2nd situation was one throwaway sentence in an accusation after he apologized. the girl was mad he was not leaving his groups so she decided to add some more to the fire. if she felt she was SA'd, don't you think she'd start with that? it was something like "i was on my period but he insisted on having sex" so either they didn't do it or she said yes and they did it :rip: that's not a serious accusation

As I said, I don't know If he really did, If she made everything up, If there's half-truths in it. What I say is that the allegations did exist  and It was never publicly denied or sued. But, let's say, If the situation hypothetically happened, saying "yes" under pressure It's not an actual consetiment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

As I said, I don't know If he really did, If she made everything up, If there's half-truths in it. What I say is that the allegations did exist  and It was never publicly denied or sued. But, let's say, If the situation hypothetically happened, saying "yes" under pressure It's not an actual consetiment. 

That's a reach. She wasn't under any real pressure. Unless he was also threatening her and was abusive but that was never mentioned :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, Zuko said:

BP had 20M gross from their 2 concerts in Foro Sol, how much did TWICE have ? :eatpopcorn:

Edited by BlackAura
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, rzal said:

That's a reach. She wasn't under any real pressure. Unless he was also threatening her and was abusive but that was never mentioned :rip: 

If she said he insisted, It's a type of pressure. I don't think she would mention it If her intention wasn't to put him on a bad light, cause why would a consensual sexual life matter? But intention =/= truth sometimes, so we really can only theorize. 

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

BP had 20M gross from their 2 concerts in Foro Sol, how much did TWICE have ? :eatpopcorn:

half of the gross and 500 more tickets :rip: 

GHDgWBHaAAAQxxG?format=jpg&name=small

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.