K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2024 is serving so much quality idol-wise, first we got SISTAR19 and TWS, then (G)I-DLE (which is pretty much their best album yet+amazing title tracks), now we've got LE SSERAFIM+IU and TWICE coming in a couple days. Already shapping up to be a great year.

• Like 2

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I just listened to lesserafim's mini album and Easy is easily the best track on the album :gaycat5:

YG is so useless for never ipdating BPs certifications…they’d literally have multiple multi platinum songs

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Daniel is signed with PNATION, he almost debuted with TNX but dropped out.

A shame. He really fits the TNX sound.

57 minutes ago, romiskes said:

2024 is serving so much quality idol-wise, first we got SISTAR19 and TWS, then (G)I-DLE (which is pretty much their best album yet+amazing title tracks), now we've got LE SSERAFIM+IU and TWICE coming in a couple days. Already shapping up to be a great year.

we are still looking for the great

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

WaiT at LE SSERAFIM actually charting on Spotify with a b-side :rip:

It’s literally a Tyla Water ripoff which is smashing WW right now :rip: Kpop is a little too blatant sometimes. At least wait a year to carbon copy trends 

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Who’s that in front of him?

supposedly it's his manager

another day another vocal slay 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

august :rip:

literally half a year from now :rip:

their 1st mini album will be released 1 year after they released siren :rip:

I wouldn't be surprised if the mini album has 5 songs which will include Memories, Get A Guitar, Talk Saxy and the April single

koryspellz-12hours-after-my-shift.gif

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 2

LSRF is literally making music for the US now, and then people wonder why they are charting high on Spotify

I think Hybe ruins Kpop. There's nothing "Kpop" about their acts anymore. They are just after whatever sound is trending in the US at the moment. 

• Like 6

Just now, katyberry said:

we're already gagging 

The IU of AI is COMING omg 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

LSRF is literally making music for the US now, and then people wonder why they are charting high on Spotify

I think Hybe ruins Kpop. There's nothing "Kpop" about their acts anymore. They are just after whatever sound is trending in the US at the moment. 

wasnt SM bying US demos since for ever and one of the first companies to hire INT people to write songs?

• Thanks 3

SMTOWN looking like an Army :rip: I remember thinking Suju, EXO and SNSD was overwhelming but this is just way too many people on stage. NCT being like 2/3rds 💀

ill always be a sheep tho🤭

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sunny said:

wasnt SM bying US demos since for ever and one of the first companies to hire INT people to write songs?

kpop has alwas been a western music rip off

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I mean other companies are as desperate as HYBE but they still don’t know what’s trending in the US.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

????

what is this honey 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, romiskes said:

the way all of these were mid at best :snowman: last good release was what, Get Up? tripleS maybe

Edited by K$Ellie

need to get home and watch all these SMTOWN clips

Xiaojun and Sohee vocal bibles 

spacer.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Kpop is Korean music. Our idealized version of Kpop didn’t start till the 90’s tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.