K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

IU mini is actually really nice but nothing really grabbed my attention

not going to delete it from my library though (but i probably won’t listen to it again and skip it when it comes on shuffle)

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

kpop twitter should be treating this as seriously as idle’s dumb mosque controversy :penguin:

they getting better i feel they doing like the fifth harmony path, they started doing teen songs pop, then they did evolve...i hope they do too!
this performance was really good and the breakdance was cool

Intro track debuting over 600k streams, Swan Song/Smart debuting with 900k+ streams:clap3: PN really made their fandom grow

13 minutes ago, Antunes said:

let’s gooo

That's the worst Kpop group name I've seen (2nd worst, EL7Z UP have them beat). Good luck to them :giraffe:
HYBE taking JYP's crown as the best Kpop agency for female trainees real soon s:wan:

kaylee's age is becoming a problem tbh... they're gonna have to suffer with juvenile concepts for at least 2 more years

i wonder if the girls are getting over the idol life :celestial5:  im sure they want songs they actually would listen to themselves

1 hour ago, Antunes said:

let’s gooo

It's over :rip:

with so many predicted releases this year, i wonder if we will see many iconic listening parties like Jhope's

he managed to get kpop, prominent k-r&b, k-hiphop, actors, dancers and fashion scene all together in one place. 

i still remember, for one moment, kpop twt coming together and speculating who would be spotted next

Edited by Zuko

Who in LSRF's camp thought it's a good idea to comeback 1 day before THEE IU? :suburban: 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Antifragile 2.0 this antifragile 2.0 that... As though they didn't already try it with unforgiven :rip:

13 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Who in LSRF's camp thought it's a good idea to comeback 1 day before THEE IU? :suburban: 

spacer.png

They always do it like that, which is weird. Antitragile was a day before Nxde, Unforgiven was week or two weeks before Queencard. And now they were 2 days before IU. :deadbanana: 

Perfect Night :clap3:

Their global power 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheCal said:

he is so handsome

nayeon-twice-nayeon-shy.gif

He looks like he constantly needs reassurance while having sex.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zuko said:

with so many predicted releases this year, i wonder if we will see many iconic listening parties like Jhope's

he managed to get kpop, prominent k-r&b, k-hiphop, actors, dancers and fashion scene all together in one place. 

i still remember, for one moment, kpop twt coming together and speculating who would be spotted next

these half empty parties are always the best :gaycat1:

9 minutes ago, elevate said:

He looks like he constantly needs reassurance while having sex.

tumblr_inline_mm69f1XfbD1qz4rgp.gif

Spoiler

he really does:rip:

ezgif-4-047e44f4aa.thumb.gif.6070850f689

• Haha 1

When will we change the Thread title:deadvision: IU & Lee Sserafim cameback but I can’t stop laughing at the Hanteo 💩

• Haha 3

It's true Chaewon and Yunjin are kinda the faces of the group but Sakura brings a mature, calm allure and charisma that's hard to come by in kpop this gen

Don't play with her:celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Jisoo just confirmed she's also making music :WAP: 4/4 solo albums from the pinks i'm quaking AHHH

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I hate to say it but I hope MIRAE asks for a contract termination or something like there debut Japanese MV only has 42k views on there main channel and 5k views on their Japanese channel and it’s been a week…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hay Amores said:

They always do it like that, which is weird. Antitragile was a day before Nxde, Unforgiven was week or two weeks before Queencard. And now they were 2 days before IU. :deadbanana: 

+ Fearless was released the same day as Lim Young Woong's first full album:redface: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.