• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

the choreo for smart though

either kick eunchae out or tone it down

:suburban:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Thanks 1

Did Lesserafim just plagiarized the same girl Doja Cat plagiarized for Woman... :deadbanana4:

Fun fact that Seedjay woman and her producers didn't know about Doja Cat's song until way after the release.

41 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

KTRL's national anthem was dropped today! :WAP:

Blackpink in your area, Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa (Shining like you shining)
Tell me your wish, Girls’ Generation, Wonder Girls (Shining like a star)
I'm the best, 2NE1 (Shining like you shining)
Respect, respect
Respect, respect
Lee Hyori, Hyuna, Sunmi, Hwasa (I love you, sister, shining like you shining)
Wannabe Hyolyn
TWICE, ITZY, MIDZY, Apink, I (G)I-DLE (Shining like a star)
Wanna be my idol, idol? (Shining like you shining)
Respect, respect
Respect, respect

spacer.png

:suburban:

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

sis they also included suju :skull:

They loves themselves a criminal don't they!?

2 hours ago, Zack said:

In fact, the venues are already revealed.

You're right, they are doing Saitama Super Arena again but the rest of the venues are not the biggest which is a little odd

I think a Dome tour is possible for them maybe, but they might be waiting to see if the demand stays high and maybe once they have actually officially debuted in Japan with an album release.

I didn't know the venues were revealed, thank you! 

This is so weird, It seems like they are severely underestimating aespa with these venues (apart from SSA). But, at the same time, you might be right, maybe they are testing waters and aespa will comeback to Japan for an encore in bigger venues (or a separated dome tour later) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inspirit said:

10 years later and still slaps this hard, a masterpiece

:jonny4:

That bridge then final chorus where all 4 singers are belting their asses off is a career highlight

We love a VOCALISTs Generation

HD) Christina Aguilera - Recording Her First Album In the Studio. on Make a  GIF

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Butters said:

because the inflection/tone is a big part of the musicality of the genre, no? it's also why they had people accusing them of singing like Rosalia/sounding Spanish, HYBE/kpop in 2024 prioritizes what sounds better/emulating trends over pushing boundaries and creating its own niche wbk

The tone is due to their natural accent. It’s not just a simple gimmick. 

Bang PD looks at other songs and artists that are doing well then tries to copy them but completely ignore the cultural part. 

And then we have Kpop stans that are normalizing this when it’s not! What do you think would happens if tomorrow idk an artist like Taylor released a afrobeat song and was singing like Tyla. She would be crucified  :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

:clap3:

BIBI is mother and head bunny for a reason. Stan Newjeans for healthy hair, smooth skin and success on the Korean charts :gayriahcat1:

She is! I hope it’s the beginning of a big career in SK, even though she like to release songs that cannot be played on public services :rip:

44 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Not you dragging me into that discourse again :hey:

I was merely saying their marketing output is a lot stronger than their creative output, and however talented their creative team might be, it's very clear their marketing team is the one calling the shots and making most of the decisions, including music production, art direction and content creation. Kpop is commercial and performative, Lesserafim feel even more commercial and performative at times.

Maybe what they need to get away from all those old men in business suit, is for Yunjin to become their Soyeon and start producing for them :gaycat5: 

Bang PD would never let that happen :mandown:

Yeah atp Bang PD is just chasing the trend with LSRFM. Also they are currently one of the most sexualised GG. Which would be more than fine if they didn’t have a whole minor on it :ace:

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

this is ART

the song is so GOOD

the way you guys can't enjoy a chill bop :skull:

and the MV is just ridiculously stunning wew 

I'm back on the LSRFM train :WAP:

Chaewon is a great idol. Pretty, talented, unproblematic. She does as she is told and doesn't try too hard. She does her job and she does it well. :clap3:

K Pop Pout GIF

X:IN is the worst 5th gen girl group. Not a single listenable song

Idk if this is just me, but the vocals on Easy sound compressed and almost grainy? This seems unusual because I’m listening on my AirPods Pro and I played songs to make sure I wasn’t tripping and they sounded okay. It ruins the listening experience for me :dancehall2:

Just now, illia said:

X:IN is the worst 5th gen girl group. Not a single listenable song

RESPECT RESPECT!!

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Did Lesserafim just plagiarized the same girl Doja Cat plagiarized for Woman... :deadbanana4:

Fun fact that Seedjay woman and her producers didn't know about Doja Cat's song until way after the release.

Mourir sans dignité, humain, humain :jamming:!

Really hope the good sis got a check for this 

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

What do you think would happens if tomorrow idk an artist like Taylor released a afrobeat song and was singing like Tyla. She would be crucified  :deadbanana4:

Taylor doesnt have the range I fear

K Pop Pout GIF

But I get your point there's definitely room for criticism for HYBE there. If they sang the entire song with the accent I think it would be more of a problem, though

• Haha 2

I liked Easy :jonnycat: the mini is kind of a dud but at least the title eats

I like EASY too, besides Good Bones cause wth 

I think people are just shaken at different direction but new jeans sound is trending and apparently, everyone wants their new jeans moment 

9 minutes ago, Butters said:

Taylor doesnt have the range I fear

K Pop Pout GIF

But I get your point there's definitely room for criticism for HYBE there. If they sang the entire song with the accent I think it would be more of a problem, though

BANG PD and Kpop are doing in the wrong way. Only speaking about the music there: They’re always inspired by others trends/artist but rarely they are the inspirer. 

I think Ill prefer Easy in the long-run over Unforgiven era :jonny6:

16 minutes ago, choerry said:

Idk if this is just me, but the vocals on Easy sound compressed and almost grainy? This seems unusual because I’m listening on my AirPods Pro and I played songs to make sure I wasn’t tripping and they sounded okay. It ruins the listening experience for me :dancehall2:

it’s not just you, the vocal processing is messy

HYBE when i catch you…

• Like 1

I’m a bit sad we didn’t get a spoiler for the next comeback at the end like they had with Fearless and Antifragile :gaycat6: I hope it was intentional and they’re not abandoning this idea because it’s so cool

• Like 1

ImageImage

:wanda: The way she was my first bias in aespa at debut. now she's back!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, choerry said:

That's is HYBE letting you know that this is their song :gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.