K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

blackpink literally never releases. idk what yall are stanning except success because… where’s the material???

• Replies 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Miyeon spilled tea, She wrote the song by herself, Minnie wrote the raps, and since she composed the song she revised the lyrics and added English words.

When Minnie solo album will come, I KNOW she's going to devour.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

blackpink literally never releases. idk what yall are stanning except success because… where’s the material???

that being said… i’m streaming super lady and the blackpink print is definitely present. i can’t listen to it without thinking of blackpink so props to them :clap3:

Every user in this thread: Saying anything that doesn't sound like a YG Bootlick

Miss Italics

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Every user in this thread: Saying anything that doesn't sound like a YG Bootlick

Miss Italics

Don't lie now, @Mel. is better than that.

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Don't lie now, @Mel. is better than that.

1893286173_NewPhototasticCollage.thumb.j

Lyin bout no bathroom camera

Lyin bout the bathroom camera
Lyin bout those bathroom cameras
Lyin bout the bathroom cameras

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Aespa are his Megan Thee Stallion and AE1 is their “HISS.”

BP are going on year 8 of physical releases and Aespa are only on year 4. By the time Aespa are anywhere near BP’s age, they’ll be miles ahead. It doesn’t help that BP never release. 

I’m not even bashing BP. But you always downplay Aespa as if they aren’t ahead of your faves in units at the same point in their careers. It’s hypocritical, to say the least.

Nobody does Spotify fraud like HYBE. Those fake streams will have to hold BTS for now.

Aespa hasn’t surpassed BLACKPINK, so

im not sure where y’all are getting drugs y’all are on from, but chile….the delusion is crazy

and we’re not taking about “by the time” we’re talking about the PRESENT and Aespa is no where near BLACKPINK’s level. 

55 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Miss Italics

The lies.

I’ve said time and time again I don’t care if y’all don’t like anyone from YG, that’s y’all’s business but I will not tolerate slander or lies.

its not about boot licking because I really don’t want anyone to do that, but come correct or don’t come at all. I will call out and respond to lies

Edited by Mel.

Now why is Jay on this show? Didn’t he just debut in a group and isn’t the premise of this show to debut a vocal male group? What happens if he makes the final lineup of this group? Why is he here when he should be focusing on his own group that’s barely 2 months old…I’m confused

i mean we love to see his talent, but it’s all just confusing

Edited by Mel.

6 hours ago, Tomek said:

you know it's bad when AI sounds better than your own stuff

And this is in reference to?

6 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Do you even know her man to come to say she should date Chan instead and for no reason at all  :deadbanana2: when she doesn’t seem to mind.
You started this mess so stop playing the victim :snowball:

I'm not playing the victim you ******* dummy. It's just weird that ya make it seem like Lisa HAS TO BE WITH SOMEBODY WITH OR FOR MONEY like ... 

6 hours ago, Mel. said:

The new G-Idle is dookie, but of course Korea is gonna stan. I truly question their tastes. everything about trends over there and they will jump on anything. The fact that G-Idle has put terrible song after terrible sing back to back starting with “Nude” and SK eats it up

“Batter Up is better than “Super Lady” & “Baddie” but they let they better song flop.

Batter Up is like a tutorial on how to make of a kpop song for dummies. It sounds like a Blackpink B side and 2NE1 C Side at best. Don't kid yourself. I like G-Idol for the simple fact that they're not a by the numbers k-pop girl group. They're sexy and mature and I love how unapologetic they are in both their brand and message. In that sense they remind me of The Pussycat Dolls or Danity Kane. Batter Up is good for what it was. Baddie and Super Lady are also bops. All can co exist and thrive. BabyMonster is gonna have to do better and bring it. 

Also you dead wrong about G-Idol cause they've put out plenty of good songs. While their tones can be grating depending on the song or production so I can understand a song like Nude being polarizing. But songs like I Do, I Want That, Eyes Roll, Flip It, Queencard, Allergy and My Bag so get it together before you try to read

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

And this is in reference to?

I'm not playing the victim you ******* dummy. It's just weird that ya make it seem like Lisa HAS TO BE WITH SOMEBODY WITH OR FOR MONEY like ... 

Batter Up is like a tutorial on how to make of a kpop song for dummies. It sounds like a Blackpink B side and 2NE1 C Side at best. Don't kid yourself. I like G-Idol for the simple fact that they're not a by the numbers k-pop girl group. They're sexy and mature and I love how unapologetic they are in both their brand and message. In that sense they remind me of The Pussycat Dolls or Danity Kane. Batter Up is good for what it was. Baddie and Super Lady are also bops. All can co exist and thrive. BabyMonster is gonna have to do better and bring it. 

Also you dead wrong about G-Idol cause they've put out plenty of good songs. While their tones can be grating depending on the song or production so I can understand a song like Nude being polarizing. But songs like I Do, I Want That, Eyes Roll, Flip It, Queencard, Allergy and My Bag so get it together before you try to read

I never said G-Idle doesn’t have good songs, but I will say I like their older stuff before they became popular. I feel like what they release now is boring compared everything before “Nude” and specifically to try and go viral. It’s cheap and boring imo. You don’t have to feel that way

as for “Batter Up” the song is fun and cute for what it is. The majority of the group are minors right low so there’s a limit to their output creatively. It’s age appropriate and nothing insanely intricate. They have plenty of time to experiment later down the line

i disagree, “Baddie” and “Super Lady” are terrible. someone said that BU was dated, I mean…so are they. After School already served us “Super Lady” and “Baddie” itself is dated slang.

”I’m a baddie, ba-ba-baddie, baddie, frisky little” immediately no. Y’all would crucify any other group if they released that, but because it’s IVE, it’s a bop when It’s anything but

Edited by Mel.

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Now why is Jay on this show? Didn’t he just debut in a group and isn’t the premise of this show to debut a vocal male group? What happens if he makes the final lineup of this group? Why is he here when he should be focusing on his own group that’s barely 2 months old…I’m confused

i mean we love to see his talent, but it’s all just confusing

CIX & VANNER are also there and both came back last/this week.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

CIX & VANNER are also there and both came back last/this week.

I don’t know VANNER and CIX are an established group with a fanbase and years behind them It’s a lot different than Jay’s situation

you would think his company would want all his attention on trying to make his group pop and not ship him off to compete and debut in another group

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don’t know VANNER and CIX are an established group with a fanbase and years behind them It’s a lot different than Jay’s situation

you would think his company would want all his attention on trying to make his group pop and not ship him off to compete and debut in another group

Jay situation is messy. 

His company debuted him as a solo

which the company is still promoting actively.

Then all of a sudden a tiers company recruited him with a bunch of Boys Planet reject to form a temporary group

Which are actively promoting

And now he is in this show where he represent his original company.
Like when he's done promoting, he has to go to this show, so when does he sleep?

Edited by Xalric

the bathroom babies coming to serve another stinker... how long before they're being wheeled through the audience standing on serving carts they stole from the caterers like TREASURE?

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

• Haha 3

previous statement retracted, I forgot they'd have to actually perform for an audience before they can be wheeled through a crowd

not really much point when you're just performing for a green screen and don't exist at all in the real world

Soyeon revealed this was the song that was supposed to be the title track initially

52 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

You still don’t get it  :rip: And the fact you think your first comment was right is really weird.  

GFDxzzQaYAA1EM4?format=jpg&name=4096x409

oh they look so pretty

and I guess this means that Hao is the top

I saw a TikTok of Ricky and his chin scared me. Dr Kim went a little overboard.

uidTpv.gif

• Haha 1

what's up with the haters always coming for certified beautiful people's chins

cea33e4107f24720aeecd6db9045c7f9.gif?ex=

I don’t think there’s anyone in this thread that takes mel seriously :giraffe:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.