• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

OH mother

HISTORY BOOKS TYPE VIDEO :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

lmfao I‘m never talking to any of yall ever again about anything 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

The way vCha’s official debut makes zero noise; JYP is adding yet another flopped GG to his collection of flopped GGs! 

terrible music

Why did Brigitte dragged her like that :deadbanana4:

where is the Lalisa performance...

idc about money

:clack:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

where is the Lalisa performance...

idc about money

:clack:

She performed all 3 hits. Lalegend was medley'd with Money

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

style_65aa30d672686-1400x1099.jpg

style_65aa30ef34a5f-1120x1400.jpg

style_65aa30de50536-1120x1400.jpg

style_65aa30e6ae9bc-1120x1400.jpg

Bild

Tugged on karina's wig a bit

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

Wait, what happen with him? :biblio:

He said its weird that the members of the new NCT unit are even in NCT and like, that makes sense. Every other unit had the same trainees from a specific period and this random group just formed bc SM moved onto RIIZE but still needed to fulfill contracts for a Japan unit. 

16 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

She performed all 3 hits. Lalegend was medley'd with Money

this smash HIT

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

He said its weird that the members of the new NCT unit are even in NCT and like, that makes sense. Every other unit had the same trainees from a specific period and this random group just formed bc SM moved onto RIIZE but still needed to fulfill contracts for a Japan unit. 

I mean we all want NCT to end at this point, but I don't think it was fair for Haechan to say what he said in such a public way. It's the kind of thing you keep to yourself or say it privately. 

He knows very well that those Wish members wouldn't have had a say in how they were branded. It was SM's decision to make them a NCT unit ultimately. 

All this has caused are divisions and fans of the older units making comments about Wish "piggybacking" off of NCT's hard work. The Wish members still went through a training period so I don't think it's fair on them, especially since they are literally just debuting.

• Like 1

GEzqCMAXsAAF443?format=jpg&name=largeGEzqCqeXAAA1HvF?format=jpg&name=large

oh she looked GOOD :jonnycat:

• Like 6

LaLEGEND indeed :clap3:

• Like 3

This sounds scary. I hope it's not true or...poor Sorn :doc:

(Sabrina was also signed to Wild Ent.)

26 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean we all want NCT to end at this point, but I don't think it was fair for Haechan to say what he said in such a public way. It's the kind of thing you keep to yourself or say it privately. 

He knows very well that those Wish members wouldn't have had a say in how they were branded. It was SM's decision to make them a NCT unit ultimately. 

All this has caused are divisions and fans of the older units making comments about Wish "piggybacking" off of NCT's hard work. The Wish members still went through a training period so I don't think it's fair on them, especially since they are literally just debuting.

Yeah I agree that its not a fair sentiment, especially knowing that the final NCT unit was eventually gonna come. I think it might stem moreso from the fact that *most* of RIIZE (that were gonna be in NCT) was in that trainee period and the Wish members all look like newer trainees that are much younger. Then again you could make a similar argument about SuperM, where people like Taemin and Taeyong were almost a decade apart from debut age yet were in the same group. It sounds like Haechan's feelings comes down mostly to the idea of seniority too, especially within Korean culture and the industry. 

I do think its interesting that this speaks moreso to how weak NCT's branding is overall though. The branding is so heavily reliant on the trainees/members of the preexisting groups from like 2016-2018 that any newer faces are either greeted nicely or simply hated by the fanbase. It all goes back to how dumb the concept was for a rotating group, where A&R didn't have the foresight to realize people actually get attached to members. So when somebody does speak up finally the fanbase takes that sentiment and runs with it. WISH is probably not gonna do much numbers wise and that's pretty unfortunate because they haven't even debuted yet. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Haechan being trash, SM needs to kick him out asap.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

He's right tho. Should he have enough PR training to not say it in public? Sure. But he's not wrong.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Yeah I agree that its not a fair sentiment, especially knowing that the final NCT unit was eventually gonna come. I think it might stem moreso from the fact that *most* of RIIZE (that were gonna be in NCT) was in that trainee period and the Wish members all look like newer trainees that are much younger. Then again you could make a similar argument about SuperM, where people like Taemin and Taeyong were almost a decade apart from debut age yet were in the same group. It sounds like Haechan's feelings comes down mostly to the idea of seniority too, especially within Korean culture and the industry. 

I do think its interesting that this speaks moreso to how weak NCT's branding is overall though. The branding is so heavily reliant on the trainees/members of the preexisting groups from like 2016-2018 that any newer faces are either greeted nicely or simply hated by the fanbase. It all goes back to how dumb the concept was for a rotating group, where A&R didn't have the foresight to realize people actually get attached to members. So when somebody does speak up finally the fanbase takes that sentiment and runs with it. WISH is probably not gonna do much numbers wise and that's pretty unfortunate because they haven't even debuted yet. 

I just think for someone who has been in the public spotlight for as long as him, he should have been more careful with his words. I think it's less about seniority and more about his carelessness. The same way he didn't seem to care being caught smoking indoors etc even though it's frowned upon in Korean culture and has legal penalties.

Because literally what can the Wish members do about being put in NCT? It's not their decision.

I'm glad SM is declaring them the final unit though. NCT was always SM's ultimate form of the rotational/subunit concept they tried to push with SJ and EXO, but it just doesn't work in the same way it succeeds in J-Pop because the industry is different. 

RIIZE doing well shows that at least they haven't dropped the ball on launching a successful boygroup though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

I hope TWICE's release is good cuz idk what is going on at JYPE but their ear for hits has been bad for a while. I'm sure I'll like some of the songs at least but I need a song that actually FEELS worthy of being a single and actually smashing (at least among international kpop fans like Talk That Talk did)

Talk That Talk was really such a BANGER :WAP: 

it was a perfect balance of Twice’s old sound mixed with a new modern mature image :clap3:

• Like 3

The tea here... :ahh: 

I cackled at JYP teasers showing the full chorus.

• Haha 2

I could honestly listen to this performance every day

just gorgeous. probably one of my favorites from her :smitten:

LE SSERAFIM once again proving they're concept queens with their trailers :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i will never shut up about how beautiful these ladies are

Edited by Aniston's Boobs
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The tea here... :ahh: 

I cackled at JYP teasers showing the full chorus.

The fact that it's not even an exageration. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.