• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

Yeah aespa was OVER then they barely charted on Spotify. But nobody bats an eye when IVE tanking :celestial5: This thread's definition of "success" needs to be studied

Spicy charted for a day and OUT, and the girls here laughed and celebrated

only for IVE, one of the group they are fake stanning, to bomb with the triple flops (smash, in terms of quality) [0 days charted COMBINED]

spacer.png

he’s just the cutest lil thing 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Joseline said:

to no one's surprise :deadbanana2:

Really liking "Love Wins All". IU's best snooze in a long time

IU and Tae really did it

the MV is beautiful, the acting is very good, their face cards are smashing and their chemistry is on another level

i've been loving all these IU x BTS interactions lately

• Like 2

Director Um Tae-hwa on the significance of the camcorder in Love Wins All MV

“In the world of the camcorder, they look neat rather than messy like in reality, eat beautifully prepared delicious food and enjoy the happiness they could have only imagined while wearing shiny dresses and tuxedos. Nemo represents the discrimination the main characters face and can also be interpreted to refer the various kinds of discrimination and oppression that are prevalent in our daily lives.  However, in the end, the bodies of the two disappear after being pursued by Nemo and only the clothes they were wearing remain. As the two rise into the air, this means that they are finally free to fly away from all kinds of oppression and pressure. 

• Like 1

:gaycat7:

Edited by Joseline

the Love Wins All MV is amazing, i teared up at the end :chick3: she deserves the months at #1 :clap3: 

• Like 1

No more Daesangs for 4th girlies this year :redface:

Sometimes I do think it would be better for Taeyeon to leave SM. I know she’s comfortable and all that but a big component of IU’s career is her freedom to do whatever the hell she wants. She essentially collabs and interacts with top male idols consistently which helps maintain her international relevance.

Literally IU’s GD collab in 2017 is when she flew past Taeyeon internationally. 

Then Suga collab which easily became her most streamed song on Spotify at near 300M streams now. 

Now a MV centered around her and V after V goes to the military and his fans are starving for content :rip: 

This girl is a genius with her career. YouTube has tanked for music videos in the past few years yet:

LILAC: 2.4M likes in 3 years

LWA: 2.1M likes in 20 hours :deadbanana2: 

And then also her occasionally acting side gig? She’s never being touched ever with how masterful she is at navigating her career.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

It's quite surprising cause I don't think these countries even consume physical albums that much? (especially in those numbers)

Eastern Europe is very big market for Kpop actually, cause Stray Kids are getting more streams in Russia alone than a lot of top ggs does in Korea :celestial3:

Edited by Pluto2022

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Sometimes I do think it would be better for Taeyeon to leave SM. I know she’s comfortable and all that but a big component of IU’s career is her freedom to do whatever the hell she wants. She essentially collabs and interacts with top male idols consistently which helps maintain her international relevance.

Then Suga collab which easily became her most streamed song on Spotify at near 300M streams now. 

Now a MV centered around her and V after V goes to the military and his fans are starving for content :rip: 

This girl is a genius with her career. YouTube has tanked for music videos in the past few years yet:

And then also her occasionally acting side gig? She’s never being touched ever with how masterful she is at navigating her career.

i feel like taeyeon doesn’t have that kind of ambition anymore, she just stays in her lane pretty much, she also doesn’t act and isn’t confident enough to write most of her songs. she probably just stays at SM for the convenience and ease she gets with choosing demos etc

Edited by Pikachu
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Yeah aespa was OVER then they barely charted on Spotify. But nobody bats an eye when IVE tanking :celestial5: This thread's definition of "success" needs to be studied

I mean when girls charted poorly, sheep were still saying Aespa was #1 4th gen GG because next level was massive. So one cb isn’t the end of the world :giraffe: 

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

Yes, promote their fave better as if they aren't overworked already

dumb dumb af, but on the other hand, they stan for IVE so...

Nobody said that :rip: 

spacer.png

3x more ULs than the #2 :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

She's truly the Taylor Swift of Korea, for so many obvious reasons :deadbanana2: The resemblance is uncanny

Also the fact that IU is not considered an idol does help a lot in some aspects. If Taeyeon collabs with so many male idols like IU, she would get death threats everyday from their fanbases :ace: , and if she ever gets into one of IU's scandals, fans of other rival girlgroups would make sure she would never be relevant again

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Dives are so stupid and shameless:penguin:

Most Dives are giving success stans tease. All Night doesn't deserve promotions, it's just a cute little cover and to test the waters for future US releases. It won't take off especially in the US, so why spend resources?

What kinda fool watches this right before they go to sleep, I ruined my eye cream a bit.

cry-taehyung.gif

But actually I think they survived. The ending is definitely ambiguous; it's basically just a bit of laundry. Grab a bit of Tide, you're good to go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

wait this is a bop

tia-sister.gif

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Dives are so stupid and shameless:penguin:

External forces fearful of WJSN not getting Starship's full attention is what lead to Sistar getting shelved.  So, it's worked before!

:cm:

(allegedly)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.