K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

37 minutes ago, Veiko said:

They won. The people yesterday talking about them being in under the top 20 of FLO to now just start getting new peaks. The new nations boy group. Korea chose already 

they’re literally everywhere. it’s impossible to escape them tbh. it’s the first time in a looong while that i see a boygroup gain such massive mainstream and organic success. i kinda feel bad and sad that nct never got this

• Like 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the administrative assistants at SM tomorrow:

britney-12.gif

a big majority of kpop stans are severely mentally ill. you cannot convince me otherwise

britney-12.gif

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

they’re literally everywhere. it’s impossible to escape them tbh. it’s the first time in a looong while that i see a boygroup gain such massive mainstream and organic success. i kinda feel bad and sad that nct never got this

you are SO welcome

GB6JpHoXsAE3FTv?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 2

nayeon looks... practically unrecognizable in the latest teaser :snowman:she needs to stop with the procedures fr

Edited by playboi
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the administrative assistants at SM tomorrow:

britney-12.gif

Fax? Are we in 1994

it seems like this is becoming a bonafide boy group classic

but can you really blame them when this is the first thing you see when you press play on the music video:

get-a-guitar-riize-wonbin-wonbin.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I keep seeing that Ollie kid from Boys Planet on twitter who seems to have a big following, maybe he could be the 7th Yuehua member

I don't follow the EVNNE people enough to know if their Yuehua members are any good

image0.gif?ex=65beede7&is=65ac78e7&hm=65

They have a skilled main vocalist, which will be good for Yue hua line up, idk about the other one 

8 minutes ago, playboi said:

nayeon looks... practically unrecognizable in the latest teaser :snowman:she needs to stop with the procedures fr

She seems addicted to fillers it’s sad… I hope she can be able to fix her nose… Her Dr Kim needs to be jailed for this :ace:

Love 911 is already on NL, LD, Hype Boy-level of hit for boygroup's standards

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

this is cute, i love it

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 2

You can tell a lot of money was spent on them. Highly polished performances + carefully constructed concept. Unoriginal, but still well done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Cute! I like it. Fun vibe & MV and the boys are talented. Definitely ones to watch. Better than Boynextdoor, imo.

This isn't really NJ coded, btw (for those saying that). More like early Teen Top and especially B1A4. A little Infinite, too. And a BUNCH of older girl groups (like GFRIEND, as mentioned). Know your kpop before you talk nonsense. :gaycat4:

Ugh B1A4 one of the few boy groups I stanned HARD for :rip: Jinyoung and Gongchan were so gorgeous 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Love 911 is already on NL, LD, Hype Boy-level of hit for boygroup's standards

Yeah, BG songs rarely slow climb to a high peak like that. Usually they'll peak high and then freefall because of fanbases. 

But this one is giving GP hit! Unfortunately @Save-Me-Oprah cannot print my stan card until Siren_full_ver.mp3 is made available. 

• Like 1

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ugh B1A4 one of the few boy groups I stanned HARD for :rip: Jinyoung and Gongchan were so gorgeous 

Gongchan and Kai were my first Kpop crushes :heart2:

b9bf573ccf8fd29de912783f72ee57f8fd5eeda4

Taeyeon is about to have an allkill:rip: and yall still saying this ain’t a national hit. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

new song and that member still has like 3 seconds:deadbanana4: why did they debut him

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

They're so cute. Danielle is soooo Aussie, lol. "Youuuurrreee rrigggghhhtt". "I knoowwwrr". Her accent is so thick, even for me, lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon is about to have an allkill:rip: and yall still saying this ain’t a national hit. 

Climbing to #2 with peak UL almost 2 months after release with 0 promotion. We call that an organic hit :heart2: 

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 1

Taeyeon is truly the cockroach of Kpop. She’ll be slaying in generation 5 and 6 and so on. If IU wasnt overload supreme goddess of charts, Taeyeon’s charting would be unheard of as a female soloist. 

That being said, to be an idol soloist when her group stopped promoting regularly almost a decade ago, and her solo debut was 8+ years ago… she’s unmatched. 

I cook cream soup, taste is Coco Loco
Want me your wife, but she is mm, mm, mm
I clean your room, it's so twinkle, twinkle
Want me your wife, but she is mm, mm, mm

wait a minute... @youresotoxic

zach-campbell-i-hear-sum.gif

• Haha 2

Spoiler
4. [+124, -14]
Rationally, isn't worrying about an idol in the corner of your room on a weekend night even more pitiful?;;;ㅋ

:suburban:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:
  Reveal hidden contents
4. [+124, -14]
Rationally, isn't worrying about an idol in the corner of your room on a weekend night even more pitiful?;;;ㅋ

:suburban:

This one made me giggle too

the way people’s brains have been rotten SO BAD by all the stray kids’d garbage noise music boy groups AND girl groups have been releasing for years that everytime a boygroup releases quality, catchy and mainstream music people say they’re new jeans coded :redface:

kpop is about to become good again i fear :jonny6:

that new boy group song has minimal english lyrics too which is something people have been complaining a lot

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

idkkk it feels so good listening to kpop songs that are just pure fun with catchy melodies :jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.