• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

i still can't figure out if the "i'm cool as ice" part is supposed to be the chorus or the post chorus

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

i still can't figure out if the "i'm cool as ice" part is supposed to be the chorus or the post chorus

spacer.png

feels like a two part chorus to me! the part right before it definitely doesn't feel like a pre-chorus

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Tiktok bait is much more easy listening. This song is not that. It's fresh, tight, and the final 25 seconds when BEP lets loose is anything but easily digestable for that kind of audience. It's okay to dislike songs without going for lazy insults that don't really apply.

spacer.png

Tiktok bait is usually about the song lenght. 

The song is not fresh and quite on brand for what you would expect for a kpop song.

There is nothing wrong with liking tiktok bait songs, I like some of them as well, but not this one from Stayc.

Hopefully this doesn't get me to be labeled as a hater since I do like their songs. I just find this song so whatever.

spacer.png

:WAP: It took Midas touch a week. Yes it's going viral :gaycat2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zack said:

"Eternal Charm" with Jessica for Marie Claire Taiwan (July 2024) :jonnycat:

Why do these look better then her music videos😭 like is cordiel really that cheap. Anyways she looks like a Goddess 

11 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Tiktok bait is usually about the song lenght. 

The song is not fresh and quite on brand for what you would expect for a kpop song.

There is nothing wrong with liking tiktok bait songs, I like some of them as well, but not this one from Stayc.

Hopefully this doesn't get me to be labeled as a hater since I do like their songs. I just find this song so whatever.

spacer.png

You really could just say its too short for you + this. It's still not Tiktok bait in any way. "Tiktok bait" is a lazy insult to belittle music & I automatically think anyone who uses it as dumb as people who say all NewJeans music sounds the same or people who say aespa's music is just noise.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

I'll never forgive SM for blacklisting her from Korea. Her music had potential to be just as commercial as Taeyeon. In fact it was. She was still selling better than every other female soloist in Korea in 2016 physically. Pretty sure with love j even sold more then Tiffany's debut in Korea. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

No matter how much I look at it, riize feel like a hybe/jyp group cosplaying as SM

But they can sing so... + Sohee is SM visual excellence I need them to freeze his sperm and raise new Sohee-like babies for the whole human race to see.

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM song descriptions never fail:dies:

The lyrics compare the refreshing moment of fulfilling a long-held thirst and desire to 'Heaven'.

like what does that even mean. A desire for death 💀 

The refreshing moment of fulfillinh a long-held thirst, this means, she is finally getting that good, long, thick, juicy Dique, whew an experience:drool:

After multiple listens...Cheeky Icy Thang SOTY :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The refreshing moment of fulfillinh a long-held thirst, this means, she is finally getting that good, long, thick, juicy Dique, whew an experience:drool:

Bruh, I just woke up. It's too early to read this ungodly smut

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Still no news on an Armageddon Amazon exclusive and their U.S. website has Drama as the latest release :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.