Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

so good :heart2:

the high note :smitten:

Love my boys but they need to bring the live vocals like SHINee. The bar is too high now 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Veiko said:

They don't make boy groups like this anymore . Wish I knew them earlier! The vocals , the stage presence. The fact that randomly popped up in my YouTube and it was just uploaded less than 24 hrs ago they are insane 

SM really hit an absolute goldmine with SHINee. Knetz tried to make their visuals an issue early on, but I don't think SM has ever formed a group as balanced in vocals, dance, and performance yet as they've had with SHINee.

It's even more incredible if you've followed their career from the start and knew that Taemin and Minho could NOT sing + Onew was a **** dancer in the beginning vs. how adroit they became in the latter end. 

really-whitney-houston-i-cant-believe-it

Edited by Rhythm
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Bring back slutty concepts. It's time. 

:wanda: godspa can do it. All members are stunning, have bodies to die for, can sing, no underage  etc.  but knowing SM they would rather release them disney songs 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

SM really hit an absolute goldmine with SHINee. Knetz tried to make their visuals an issue early on, but I don't think SM has ever a group as balanced in vocals, dance, and performance yet as they've had with SHINee.

It's even more incredible if you've followed their career from the start and knew that Taemin and Minho could NOT sing + Onew was a **** dancer in the beginning vs. how adroit they became in the latter end. 

Mind you the entire group concept was changed just a few months before debut from hip hop to r&b and Key learned to sing overnight predebut, all 5 members help write songs with Minho being one of the most prolific idol-lyricists ever starting to get credits just 3 months after debut, Key assists with visual direction and styling when he's not too booked and busy, and Jonghyun is by far the most talented entertainer to ever live not just in Korean pop but of all all pop music anywhere with this countless accolades, flaw-free vocals, excellent dancing, writing/lyric/production credits that created hits not just for himself and SHINee but also several of the most popular soloists in Korea AND a song for EXO as well. We need to educate the children.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 2

The way they can only unleash their inner vixens on their bsides. **** SM

:monkey: let Ningning get the sexy concept she wants 

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

7? Is that a hint for...

He has been doing that since elementary school apparently.

28 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The way they can only unleash their inner vixens on their bsides. **** SM

:monkey: let Ningning get the sexy concept she wants 

These WOMEN :jonny6: :jonny6:

We need to bring the sexy back to Kpop

24 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

And they are wearing heels! when we last time we had a girl group performing on heels :wanda:

Since 9 days ago

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why couldn't they release the professionally filmed footage for a good song instead of this one

One of the best songs of the year actually.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Savage - Lucid Dreams 

Girls - Illusion

My World - Salty & Sweet 

Armageddon - Mine 

:clap3: all their bsides that oozes sensual sophistication deserves to be a main single tbh.

Ugh we really need grown girl groups who do glamourous sexy concepts again:giraffe:

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Mind you the entire group concept was changed just a few months before debut from hip hop to r&b and Key learned to sing overnight predebut, all 5 members help write songs with Minho being one of the most prolific idol-lyricists ever starting to get credits just 3 months after debut, Key assists with visual direction and styling when he's not too booked and busy, and Jonghyun is by far the most talented entertainer to ever live not just in Korean pop but of all all pop music anywhere with this countless accolades, flaw-free vocals, excellent dancing, writing/lyric/production credits that created hits not just for himself and SHINee but also several of the most popular soloists in Korea AND a song for EXO as well. We need to educate the children.

Whew, wake it up. These kids sleeping gorl.

I rarely follow boy groups but SHINee is definitely up there.

Truly a trendsetter for eccentric fashion among Kpop male idols like Kpop is all about spectacles, fireworks, performance, high energy, glamour, art. They were serving it all fonts  :jamming:

SM new boy toys can't compare sorry 

Edited by Odette Violet

spacer.png

• Like 1

Lisa, can you teach me Japanese? I said HAI HAI

243c8f97e609ecea058381f2648969119d83c4cb.gifv

I feel like I can fight a kaiju, thank you Lisa. I'm a little busy today so I'll leave it to someone else, but I like the feeling.

4f55aefb7a26286dde7a0f74cebdf8977081f166.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.