K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Also why does SM keep wasting some of their best demos on unreleased aespa solo stages? Winter's new solo could have been a smash for anybody at the company. How is it not on Yawn's upcoming dance album? :rip:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

13 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Spotify Thailand needs to be investigated for real. The way the top 10 is filled with Kpop songs all year round :rip: You can't convince that's what popular among the Thailand GP

And those old ass BTS songs keep charting at #1 on a random day

Lisa pulling 2.5M streams when on any normal given day, the #1 song would reach 300k streams at most

Lisa is a superstar in Thailand please it makes sense but I know something was fishy when I saw Taeyong was charting there but the worst is Spotify Vietnam 

spacer.png

They don't make boy groups like this anymore . Wish I knew them earlier! The vocals , the stage presence. The fact that randomly popped up in my YouTube and it was just uploaded less than 24 hrs ago they are insane 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Also why does SM keep wasting some of their best demos on unreleased aespa solo stages? Winter's new solo could have been a smash for anybody at the company. How is it not on Yawn's upcoming dance album? :rip:

It's a gag because SM won't even waste good demos on album filler anymore yet here they are wasting good songs on things that will never be released in the first place

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Somehow the cake girls are the only SM group to get good quality album tracks anymore, idk how they pull it off

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Lisa is a superstar in Thailand please it makes sense but I know something was fishy when I saw Taeyong was charting there but the worst is Spotify Vietnam 

spacer.png

Hey, WooAh has multiple #1 music videos songs in Vietnam, so please move along now.

:cm:

6 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Hey, WooAh has multiple #1 music videos songs in Vietnam, so please move along now.

:cm:

The way you're NOT playing when it comes to your girls WooAh

I love the dedication 

:suburban:

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Veiko said:

They don't make boy groups like this anymore . Wish I knew them earlier! The vocals , the stage presence. The fact that randomly popped up in my YouTube and it was just uploaded less than 24 hrs ago they are insane 

the tofu is back and the mics are finally back on too I manifested this

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Joseline said:

GROGBalacAAZcrU?format=jpg&name=large

SNSD staying on this list until their literal biological daughters pry their slots away at this point, these new girls just can't replace them and the world agrees

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, Joseline said:

Awwwww Song triplets 

GROYFDBawAAPU61?format=jpg&name=large

Now when has time passed this much?

18 minutes ago, Sheep said:

the tofu is back and the mics are finally back on too I manifested this

giphy.gif

There's live singing and LIVE singing. This group is the second one specially the one with ginger hair and the blonde one you can notice they are really singing and dancing and jumping and holding the tune. Others would never 

I hate that Sohee and Anton were forced to share space with and perceive Haechan's presence

send the trucks

#SMrespectSOHEE

#SMrespectANTON

#SMARTISTPROTECTION

#KWANGYA119

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Veiko said:

There's live singing and LIVE singing. This group is the second one specially the one with ginger hair and the blonde one you can notice they are really singing and dancing and jumping and holding the tune. Others would never 

Red hair is lead vocal Onew, he took a year off for health and this was their first stage reunited where they all sang live. Blonde is Taemin who actually debuted as a tonedeaf main dancer and grinded his ass off into becoming a vocal. You wouldn't even know from watching them that their main vocal is on permanent hiatus. Get into their discography Misconceptions of Me and Don't Call Me are two of the best kpop albums ever.   :grill:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Joseline said:

GROGBalacAAZcrU?format=jpg&name=large

TXT - N/A

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You wouldn't even know from watching them that their main vocal is on permanent hiatus.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.