K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

On 6/26/2024 at 12:53 AM, Comedor said:

I'll be paying IVE a visit tomorrow. Let's see how they rank in my Kpop concert list.

1. Aespa

2. TWICE

That's the list so far. :lmao:

I went to IVE's concert yesterday so I have a quick update that I'd like to share. :gaycat:

1. Aespa - They have many great album tracks, enough to make a respectable set list. This is why good albums make a difference. A blast from beginning to end. Would see them live again. 

2. TWICE - It was a good show but the set list was tragic, how do you not include TT in it? Delete these girls and their management from existence.

3. IVE - Started off really well with some popular songs, then fell off a cliff as we had to endure their solos and terrible filler album tracks, then recovered again at the end with a few signature songs.

That's my rank. Super happy I got to see them all up close. Slay queens! :clap3:

As for IVE girlies themselves:

Wonyoung is pretty but feels forced with her expressions, she gives some serious robot vibes and it kinda creeped me out. :ahh:

Yunjin is a natural performer and belongs on the stage. She's now my bias from the group. Slay a bit Yoncejin. 

Edited by Comedor
  • Like 2

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2020 the year BLACKPINK served everything and more and became 1000000000x more iconic and legendary :WAP:

started the year with an iconic Lady Gaga collab to kick off The Album era :WAP:

then BAM :WAP:

MAAMMMM??? 

their teaser game is just so iconic :WAP:

HYLT is kpop HERstory 

what dance performance outviews the music video and reaches 1.6B? :deadbanana:

got Selena Gomez on this experimental ahead of its time and misunderstood bop written by Ariana Grande, Victoria Monet and produced by Tommy Brown :WAP:

this timeless bop

the bsides :WAP:

they just cant stop serving pop bibles :WAP:

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

2020 the year BLACKPINK served everything and more and became 1000000000x more iconic and legendary :WAP:

started the year with an iconic Lady Gaga collab to kick off The Album era :WAP:

MAAMMMM??? 

HYLT is kpop HERstory 

got Selena Gomez on this experimental ahead of its time and misunderstood bop written by Ariana Grande, Victoria Monet and produced by Tommy Brown :WAP:

this timeless bop

the era Jisoo started getting taken seriously. the Dior ambassadorship, her teasers looking SICK, her iconic outfit/gif at gayo

ended the deadweight allegations

• Thanks 1

2020, the year SKZ went from being a mid tier group to blowing up with God's Menu and the rest became history :jonny2:

• Like 1

I recently procured a new iPhone 15 Pro Max because me old one was slowing down and even still it's giving Windows XP 3 frames per second with all the vidyas posted on these last few pages

IMG-0724.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

MAAMMMM??? 

HYLT is kpop HERstory 

this timeless bop

oh The Album don't end every kpop rollout ever like that.

this **** was in different areas, literally. 

6 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the era Jisoo started getting taken seriously. the Dior ambassadorship, her teasers looking SICK, her iconic outfit/gif at gayo

ended the deadweight allegations

I forgot 2020 was also the year the girls started getting luxury brand ambassadorships and how they changed kpop forever :clap3: 

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

AHHHH good morning to me! the girls look GORGEOUS and I love the choreo

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

why is Joy serving Miranda Cosgrove here

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh The Album don't end every kpop rollout ever like that.

this **** was in different areas, literally. 

The Album era truly was everything. they were everywhere and served main pop girl level of rollout

I forgot they also had the Light Up the Sky Netflix documentary in 2020

and the 24/365 series on their youtube channel every week :WAP:

we were fed FED :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I recently procured a new iPhone 15 Pro Max because me old one was slowing down and even still it's giving Windows XP 3 frames per second with all the vidyas posted on these last few pages

IMG-0724.gif

my 15 pro max works just fine

try checking your internet connection

IMG-0724.gif

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

my 15 pro max works just fine

try checking your internet connection

IMG-0724.gif

taste sisters :sistrens:

20 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

IMG-0724.gif

I love that you made this post and the thread still got like 10 new videos immediately after. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

I love that you made this post and the thread still got like 10 new videos immediately after

girl no one reads my posts anyway, there's only like 3 people left in this thread that don't have me on ignore

can't blame them

spacer.png

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Comedor said:

3. IVE - Started off really well with some popular songs, then fell off a cliff as we had to endure their solos and terrible filler album tracks, then recovered again at the end with a few signature songs.
That's my rank. Super happy I got to see them all up close. Slay queens! :clap3:

As for IVE girlies themselves:

Wonyoung is pretty but feels forced with her expressions, she gives some serious robot vibes and it kinda creeped me out. :ahh:

Yunjin is a natural performer and belongs on the stage. She's now my bias from the group. Slay a bit Yoncejin. 

I saw theem 3 weeks ago and I totally agree with everything you said about them.

Yunjin is the star of the group, she's miles better than the rest. I also loved Rei!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.