• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Doesn't both TXT and ENHYPEN have a bigger fandom outside of Asia compared to SVT though? 

But yeah, ENHYPEN are definitely the dark horse, kinda like (G)I-DLE

Yes, but Asia is exactly what carries K-pop Acts on Spotify, especially Southeast Asia. There are just a few exceptions to the rule 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Notice how it's the bg and gg leader of both 3rd and 4th gen in the top 5

200.gif?cid=a595bef3aomkg6z3pzhv1sochl4b

Both are the 2 biggest Kpop ggs of all time at the end of the day. Us OnceBlink won I fear

What Is Love GIF by TWICE

Doesn't both TXT and ENHYPEN have a bigger fandom outside of Asia compared to SVT though? 

But yeah, ENHYPEN are definitely the dark horse, kinda like (G)I-DLE 

I'm no blink

I sense a weakness in the force, you strike when the opponent is down. Momoiah Carey, you are the chosen one. Not the one we deserve but the one we need. Going for the kill as we speak with her debut album :ghostface:

could be wrong but i think enhypen has a lot more casual listeners in comparison to TXT

maybe that’s why their daily streams are higher

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

Missed them so much

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Yes, but Asia is exactly what carries K-pop Acts on Spotify, especially Southeast Asia. There are just a few exceptions to the rule 

spacer.png

I don't think SKZ are getting much of their streams from Asia tbh, since Japan (their biggest market) doesn't really use Spotify.

25 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I'm no blink

I sense a weakness in the force, you strike when the opponent is down. Momoiah Carey, you are the chosen one. Not the one we deserve but the one we need. Going for the kill as we speak with her debut album :ghostface:

You don't know how much I have been dreaming for a Momoriah solo :jonny2:  Ever since I saw this fancam 2 years ago, I saw her potential and how she would slay as a solo artist :jonny2:

I just found my old comment from over 2 years ago under than fancam video, and this is what I commented: :jonny2:

Momo really has that "it factor" and the star quality to become and succeed as a solo artist, just saying... She just stands out from everyone else and deserves to be in the center more. She has so much more potential than what she already is showing! Imagine a solo song from Momo where she would be allowed to reach her full potential and get way more spotlight, and slay us all with her charisma, beauty, singing and dancing. Life is so unfair sometimes....

I low key manifested this and spoke it to existence, whew :gaygacat4:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

maxresdefault.jpg

He's so handsome

GD9c_oFaMAARZlS?format=jpg&name=largeGD9c_oFaMAEkHYH?format=jpg&name=large

GD9ccw5bYAA_VoN?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

maxresdefault.jpg

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

glad to see the girls are getting all these solo promotions :clap3:

and a possible 10th anniversary album and I&S comeback could happen too :clap3:

• Like 1

cute :jonnycat:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, newaespa said:

good evening everyone

9. LOVE 119

16. Get a Guitar

100. Talk Saxy

they are performing like gg :deadbanana2:

where is dash and unlistenable? can anyone check? can't check beyond top 100 :shutup: 

the way Talk Saxy bombed :deadbanana2:

Their popularity in the US is very impressive

They are also the only Kpop act along with BTS to still chart Spotify US artist daily right now

And Kpop stans still have the nerve to throw tantrums, whenever SKZ are invited at US award shows etc. instead of their faves  :snowman:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

I can't stop watching this :jonny2:

try-not-to-say-mother-mother.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

From a distance, Anton kinda looks like the Monsta X guy with the duck lips.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The fact that it’s January 2024 and stores still can’t get Aespa’s, Taeyeon’s or Red Velvet’s new albums. And no restock for the Walmart exclusive Drama :deadbanana: How did we go from My World smashing to this mess?

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

Lisa is basically now a French singer...

Homegirl has been more involved in The Pièce Jaunes' actions this year than any other artist in decades. She allegedly did several Hospital visits with Didier Deschamps (reported by the French Press), she didn't do only the Disney outing that day.

I thought she would be booked for Chuang Asia and another survival show but nah she’s just living a boring life in France… and Still no news about her potential label either 

2 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Jennie will get there, she hasn't done much yet. I don't know about the other 2. Jisoo signed with her brother company, and I'm expecting more activities in Korea than elsewhere and Rose has been MIA.

Which Japanese brand Lisa is working with? 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Missed them so much

I love them :jonnycat:

The way HyunA digged her own grave :deadbanana4: she could've just kept her mouth shut about her personal relationship like every other idol. Guess she's always been dumb then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't think SKZ are getting much of their streams from Asia tbh, since Japan (their biggest market) doesn't really use Spotify.

Stray Kids' streams are well-balanced, they have a significant support from Europe + North/South America. But they are one of the exceptions. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.