ย 

Edited by Lost In Paradise

ย 

ย 

When was the last time a Japanese single was hit in Koria :eek:

• Like 5

ย 

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

I don't really agree with this. RENJUN probably has very little control over things and it must be hugely terrifying and traumatic to constantly have his privacy violated by people who are literally stalkers. Posting the number was probably his last resort attempt to get them to stop, considering he has obviously tried telling the sasaengs to stop and they just don't listen and keep doing it. SM is obviously not supporting the welfare of their artist properly. So what else could he do? I'm sure there is only so much of this that one person can take. I'm sure he accepts being an idol will result in less privacy but these people are often doing extreme/illegal invasions of privacy.

ย 

These sasaengs are playing a dangerous game with idols' lives, so I can totally see why he snapped and posted the number publicly and I probably would too in that kind of extreme situation.

ย 

SM's response is a separate issue though, they suck for posting that statement. It will only fuel sasaengs to think they can continue their behavior knowing the company won't call them out. SM is obviously also doing it because they want the sasaeng money to continue. It's an awful situation.

ย 

Renjun could lose big, didn't something like this already happen, It turned out the person sued and won.ย 

ย 

But I could understand why and how he felt cornered to do it, but it all points back at SM. We wouldn't be here if they were doing their jobs and that we can all agree on.

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
49 minutes ago, Zack said:

This is so underrated in their discography but it goes OFF, especially the live performance! :jonnycat:

Iโ€™ve never seen this! Their mics are ON :duca:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zack said:

I don't really agree with this. RENJUN probably has very little control over things and it must be hugely terrifying and traumatic to constantly have his privacy violated by people who are literally stalkers. Posting the number was probably his last resort attempt to get them to stop, considering he has obviously tried telling the sasaengs to stop and they just don't listen and keep doing it. SM is obviously not supporting the welfare of their artist properly. So what else could he do? I'm sure there is only so much of this that one person can take. I'm sure he accepts being an idol will result in less privacy but these people are often doing extreme/illegal invasions of privacy.

ย 

These sasaengs are playing a dangerous game with idols' lives, so I can totally see why he snapped and posted the number publicly and I probably would too in that kind of extreme situation.

ย 

SM's response is a separate issue though, they suck for posting that statement. It will only fuel sasaengs to think they can continue their behavior knowing the company won't call them out. SM is obviously also doing it because they want the sasaeng money to continue. It's an awful situation.

ย 

The korean police investigated and cleared the lady of being a sasaeng. she turned over her phone's whole history. what happened is that she want to call her friend but accidently called one of her old contacts whose number had been changed. in korea when numbers are no longer active they get recycled. so he had the old phone number of her contact. after she realized, she dialed the wrong number ,she called her friend again and thought nothing of it.ย  when she got off her call with her friend and she noticed hundreds ofย  harassing calls and text messages from fans, she went straight to the police. they checked her logs and that was the first time she had called him and she had no connections to nct or even kpop in general.

ย 

in korea, people can hide their numbers when calling. what happened is that he was getting a barrage of calls from sansaengs. since the lady meant to call her friend when she accidently dialed his number, he just thought she was the same sansaeng but had missed to hide her number.ย  he can't normally post the numbers of sansaengs since they are normally hidden so it was that the fact that she was a civilian that gave him a rare chance.

ย 

sm is apologizing since this is a very bad look in korea for the company and idol.ย ย 

ย 

sm and sasaengs sucks but the police have confirmed that she isn't a sasaeng.

ย 

the worst thing fans can do for him right is to continue to justify the harassment of this lady. the lady is a high school student whoseย  full identity has been doxxed. fans even posted her number on prostitution websites.ย 

ย 

it's a really dangerous situation for renjun in korea now.ย  international fans need to leave both him and the lady alone.

Edited by cat1867
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, illia said:

What is Billie doing at Music Stationย :bibliahh:

She might as well perform at Inkigayo next week

Manifesting a collaboration stage with her sunbaenim Re-du-le-ve-ve

ย 

Edited by Panda17
  • Like 5

Wake up, the track list is here! Not the title track being only 2:28 minutes though :skull:

Stray Kids having a self titled song in the album as wellย :duca:

ย 

@Mitsukiย @xrosup

GQmV2_BacAA9WcG?format=jpg&name=large
ย 

ย 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3

Smash

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

I love how every once in a while Ksoo creeps on the chart and do well might not be full blown hits like 'That's Okay' but they do well and have good longevity such as 'I Do' and now this is turning to be a cute little hit it's a shame his music after Expectations haven't clicked to me bc I love him and his voiceย 

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, getinthezone said:

I s2g the supernatural chorus sounds like another songย 

A bg song I can't pinpoint which oneย 

1 hour ago, illia said:

What is Billie doing at Music Stationย :bibliahh:

She might as well perform at Inkigayo next week

plenty of western artists have been there

ย 

OH... my god.. this is AMAZINGย 

ย 

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

• Like 4

the face

ย 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GQkdXKdakAAu2ty?format=jpg&name=large

GQlhkjxakAMUjkV?format=jpg&name=largeGQkdal4XAAAE2V9?format=jpg&name=largeGQlvOaIXAAA-WbT?format=jpg&name=largeGQlhTotakAIGkEy?format=jpg&name=largeGQlhzCWakAEZnDE?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the face

ย 

spacer.png

tenjochiki-pen15.giftenjochiki-pen15.giftenjochiki-pen15.gif

Yeri in that group photo... just wowย 

ย 

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

ย 

Yangyang come get your bag

ย 

spacer.png

• Like 1

ย 

• Like 1

ย 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.