K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And I must say that was really BOLD of Kiss of Life to release the same day as BABYMONSTER. It's clear what that company is going for. Interesting…

just like HYBE releasing Jmid's pre-release the same day as Lisa

We knew about KISS OF LIFE comeback date during Midas Touch... It's YG who put BABYMONSTER up against them... It's rinse and repeat of what already happened with MAMAMOO, SNSD, 4MINUTE etc...

• Like 1

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GQfRZYWaIAI-aTN?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRQySaIAIkFMY?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRZYXaIAAnJRp?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRxu6aIAAE8Kx?format=jpg&name=medium

no i don't think you understand... i'm OBSESSED

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

GQfRZYWaIAI-aTN?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRQySaIAIkFMY?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRZYXaIAAnJRp?format=jpg&name=largeGQfRxu6aIAAE8Kx?format=jpg&name=medium

no i don't think you understand... i'm OBSESSED

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

someone get the baby a shirt that fits properly

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Acknowledging HYBE's fvckass ways is not being "pressed" with everything that's come out about them recently, I think is just proof of who they are.

Not sure who convinced you that the entire world revolves around you and your instagram models, but bighit likely has had Jimin's comeback planned for months considering that all of this was prepared before he enlisted in December of 2023. RM released his album in May, Jin returned a week ago, and we are expecting albums from j-hope and Jin later in the year so obviously the next month was the perfect time for Jimin's release. I know that such streamlined and regular release schedules might be hard for a starving blink to comprehend, but there is only so much time in the year for everyone to release music! And you seem awfully bothered about this considering you cared to comment about it :cm:

Edited by armink
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And I must say that was really BOLD of Kiss of Life to release the same day as BABYMONSTER. It's clear what that company is going for. Interesting…

just like HYBE releasing Jmid's pre-release the same day as Lisa

to be fair a small company kpop group will benefit more if they pit themselves with a big company kpop group

wew JENNIE and LISA :WAP: let's go queens!

is miss roseanne waiting until she's completely irrelevant before she comes back :hoetenks:

3 minutes ago, armink said:

Not sure who convinced you that the entire world revolves around you and your instagram models, but bighit likely has had Jimin's comeback planned for months considering that all of this was prepared before he enlisted in December of 2023. RM released his album in May, Jin returned a week ago, and we are expecting albums from j-hope and Jin later in the year so obviously the next month was the perfect time for Jimin's release. I know that such streamlined and regular release schedules might be hard for a starving blink to comprehend, but there is only so much time in the year for everyone to release music! And you seem awfully bothered about this considering you cared to comment about it :cm:

I'm not reading all that, I promise you I'm not. I said what I said and that's all there is to say 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

someone get the baby a shirt that fits properly

spacer.png

i love that look

wendy-williams-wendy.gif

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

We knew about KISS OF LIFE comeback date during Midas Touch... It's YG who put BABYMONSTER up against them... It's rinse and repeat of what already happened with MAMAMOO, SNSD, 4MINUTE etc...

when was that?

yg announced bm will have a single of their upcoming full album before sheesh mini album was even released

competition is fun

it's not like it didnt work with yg before,

2NE1 won 5x straight even when they were rookies against SNSD who just had the gigantic song Gee 

• Confused 1

Just now, Mel. said:

I'm not reading all that, I promise you I'm not. I said what I said and that's all there is to say 

Running away as soon as you have no valid points left to make... like clockwork! :bibliahh: At least you're consistent!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

wew JENNIE and LISA :WAP: let's go queens!

is miss roseanne waiting until she's completely irrelevant before she comes back :hoetenks:

is she with Columbia? 

we know she wants to keep her korean career as koreans loves whatever she releases so that's why she's staying with TBL

but obviously her releases globally or in the US is with a western label

why do i feel the reason after DDU DU DDU DU the songs of Blackpink werent on par like Whistle or As If It's Your Last

is Teddy is reserving it with his new girl group

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

to be fair a small company kpop group will benefit more if they pit themselves with a big company kpop group

I know that and that's why they did it. I'm just surprised they really chose violence. It was bold, but I respect it

tumblr_of0iijGWQt1r1q21qo1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Girl PLEASE! That's a lie. It was reported that it would be in July..there was never a confirmed date.

but we KNEW that BABYMONSTER was releasing in early July since a few weeks ago when YG announced it. We're not doing revisionist history.

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I know that and that's why they did it. I'm just surprised they really chose violence. It was bold, but I respect it

tumblr_of0iijGWQt1r1q21qo1_500.gif

well they are groups that care more about exposure rather than small wins of a music show

that will help them long term more, especially KoL may share fans BM as both are known for live singing YG girl crush style

15 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

when was that?

yg announced bm will have a single of their upcoming full album before sheesh mini album was even released

competition is fun

it's not like it didnt work with yg before,

2NE1 won 5x straight even when they were rookies against SNSD who just had the gigantic song Gee 

April 3rd, but back in February 24, Lee Haein revealed in a podcast that KISS OF LIFE were already preparing for their Summer Comeback, she also revealed that she was looking for songs with Tinashe, Ciara, 'free somebody' by f(x)'s Luna, and 'I just wanna dance' by SNSD's Tiffany and Doja Cat influences.

EDIT: And we already know that KIOF are already preparing another album before the end of the year. Lee Haein already spilled the beans in her video explaining MIDAS TOUCH concept.

Edited by Xalric

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

April 3rd, but back in February 24, Lee Haein revealed in a podcast that KISS OF LIFE were already preparing for their Summer Comeback, she also revealed that she was looking for songs with Tinashe, Ciara, 'free somebody' by f(x)'s Luna, and 'I just wanna dance' by SNSD's Tiffany and Doja Cat influences.

Okay but where did she say July 1st would be the release? This is all we knew about their comeback, that it was in July…

YG announced BABYMONSTER was coming back in early July in an announcement video 

These are the probably the most LIVE videos I've seen of a group since they used to do it in 2nd gen. TREASURE continues to flex their skills. A lot of groups would be scared to do this

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

These are the probably the most LIVE videos I've seen of a group since they used to do it in 2nd gen. TREASURE continues to flex their skills. A lot of groups would be scared to do this

junghwan looks like a kdrama actor

why is yg not pushing him to do more

?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Okay but where did she say July 1st would be the release? This is all we knew about their comeback, that it was in July…

YG announced BABYMONSTER was coming back in early July in an announcement video 

YG said sometimes early July not July first, and it was last month...*

Lee Haein said she would do a Summer Comeback for the girls on her Rollingstone interview podcast back in February, she said June would be too early cause of their upcoming comeback, but August would be too late for their next one.

But knowing Lee Haein and S2 who basically spoiled Midas Touch on stage before even being announced.

Just now, Xalric said:

YG said sometimes early July not July first, and it was last month...*

Lee Haein said she would do a Summer Comeback for the girls on her Rollingstone interview podcast back in February, she said June would be too early cause of their upcoming comeback, but August would be too late for their next one.

But knowing Lee Haein and S2 who basically spoiled Midas Touch on stage before even being announced.

well at least YG said not only the month of July but said early for that month too which is more specific 

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

well at least YG said not only the month of July but said early for that month too which is more specific 

YG also said BlackPink would debut in 2012, and then would release a full album in 2016.

Kiss of Life is not thinking about Baby Monster and Baby Monster is not thinking about Kiss of Life.  They don't even swim in the same Thai pool.  I mean, really.

:cm:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.