K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

I'm so glad Nayeon kept ABCD's post chorus as a surprise cause wow… it's so good, truly makes the song something special 

The entire mini is amazing. I'm glad she decided to give us 7 bops and no snoozes 

• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

It's official, ABCD SOTY :clap3:

One thing about JYP is that his pen and production will never fail! This is the same person that wrote 2023 Song of the summer Party O'Clock :loud:

• Haha 3

a kii, this is amurika not SK where you get jailed like north korea for talking sh*t about celebrities online. we have freedom of speech :sistrens:

Nayeonce indeed :clap3:

jyp really fooled us with the teaser :bibliahh:

the chorus is amazing :jonny5:

Pluta on his way over to eat JYP's whole entire ass after hearing this Nayeon album: image0.thumb.gif.a80c16829330dc11906c8db

54 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the MV is doing great though

51d295926fbe6e8778e959ed3e10e95f10177395.gifv

Be prepared for biggest female Kpop artist debut in Spotify LOL NAYEON eating your favs!

Nayeon really ate that **** like that post chorus SNATCH!

I forgot abt this kpop shi until miss queen came to sit on her throne:jonnycat:

Yall is there some sort of sample from Beyoncé crazy in love?!? Cause the post chorus oh bey needs to see this **** her successor is HERE!

3 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Yall is there some sort of sample from Beyoncé crazy in love?!? Cause the post chorus oh bey needs to see this **** her successor is HERE!

I don't think it's a sample but it's definitely Crazy In Love ~inspired~

she Beyonce'd Beyonce

britdance.gif

• Like 1

just realized former US queens old jeans are only a few days away from exiting Spotify 

all that gap from tokkishits last year only for old jeans to end up a 2023 fad in pop… not a single bit of global stardom this era

• Haha 3

MOTHER IS COMING :msmarvel:

• Like 2

Loving the new Nayeon :jamming: 

Future It girl is coming

HYBE letting her go just because they were so obsessed with cute girl concept was so stupid.

If ILLIT member was Jeemin, Yunah, Minju, Youngseo, Jiwoo & Chanelle this whole plagiarism accusation will not exist and Heehee will behave

I-Land 2 Top 12 though are quite strong

ILLIT better watch out

The song choices for Top 12 too :clap3:

Teddy Park oppa better deliver with the final group

34 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

just realized former US queens old jeans are only a few days away from exiting Spotify 

If someone told me before that aespa will outperform them globally, I will laugh

but now :deadbanana2: I blame Heehee. 

I went to reddit and 95% of international kpop stans were on Hybe side (not really on Hybe side but they hate Heehee more)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

all that gap from tokkishits last year only for old jeans to end up a 2023 fad in pop… not a single bit of global stardom this era

i hate to say it but newjeans and minheejin never had the foundation for true longevity. ADOR/HYBE are way too new. the OG big 3 already have built their infrastructure of the course of generations, which allowed their newer generations to succeed the legacy built upon their predecessors, like blackpink with 2ne1. newjeans serves quality but their initial stardom was exaggerated due to the shiny toy syndrome. how sweet is amazing, but now they and MHJ are being truly tested right now to put in the gimmick-free groundwork to build a lasting brand as a group and a company. that means stop cashing in on your hype with luxury endorsements and murakami/powerpuff girl collabs desperately trying to communicate to everyone that you're still on top and just focus on consistently delivering content that matters. But also MHJ kind of cornered herself the way she made their concept so heavily pro-youth/new/lolita, inferring that maturity is inferior here. The name "NewJeans" will work against them as the years progress as they will no longer be the "newest" genes on the block.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Heehee's big ego shaded the group whose fandom was basically behind their huge global streams + songs that are literal snoozes, now they are humbled a bit s:wan:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

Nayeon :WAP:I wish abcd had a bridge 

• Like 1

Taeyeon August comeback song will be this

She will bring back EDM and Intense Choreography. :jonny6:I'm manifesting a "It's Dj Hyo on the Beat, Hoe" intro line

@Odette Violet

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i hate to say it but newjeans and minheejin never had the foundation for true longevity. ADOR/HYBE are way too new. the OG big 3 already have built their infrastructure of the course of generations, which allowed their newer generations to succeed the legacy built upon their predecessors, like blackpink with 2ne1. newjeans serves quality but their initial stardom was exaggerated due to the shiny toy syndrome. how sweet is amazing, but now they and MHJ are being truly tested right now to put in the gimmick-free groundwork to build a lasting brand as a group and a company. that means stop cashing in on your hype with luxury endorsements and murakami/powerpuff girl collabs desperately trying to communicate to everyone that you're still on top and just focus on consistently delivering content that matters. But also MHJ kind of cornered herself the way she made their concept so heavily pro-youth/new/lolita, inferring that maturity is inferior here. The name "NewJeans" will work against them as the years progress as they will no longer be the "newest" genes on the block.

Can't believe this is the same group that was supposed to end blackpink kii:foxaylove2:

can we talk about korea too? Cause they way they support MHJ and yet oldjeans still can't get that #1… there's no hype on their upcoming songs either

delcine in digital, sales, hype, no individual recognition, no token Stan's, no relevance….

Edited by LovemeTear

4 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Can't believe this is the same group that was supposed to end blackpink kii:foxaylove2:

can we talk about korea too? Cause they way they support MHJ and yet oldjeans still can't get that #1… there's no hype on their upcoming songs either

delcine in digital, sales, hype, no individual recognition, no token Stan's, no relevance….

They are also the same group whose supposed to end aespa, oh well... :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

NAYEON THE MF POP ****TRESS THAT YOU ARE

spacer.png

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1

Why is everyone allowed to underperform besides NewJeans? Y'all sound so silly.

The amount of ups and downs Aespa has served, especially globally you'd think a little more grace would be given to NJ considering they released two boring ass songs that fans clearly aren't crazy over.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Anyway NAYEONCE has done it again. :clap3:

• Like 1

Just now, LovemeTear said:

can we talk about korea too? Cause they way they support MHJ and yet leans still can't get that #1… there's no hype on their upcoming songs either

korea is so painfully infamous for shuffling through trends and shiny toy syndrome

their goal should be artists/performers so good they can headline coachella or sell out stadiums one day

all these popup shops, brand collabs, photoshoots are so distracting to what they need to focus on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.