K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

MY WORLD > Savage > Armageddon > Girls > Drama

Savage > Spicy > Supernova > Next Level > Armageddon > Drama > Girls > Black Mamba > Life Too Short > Forever

• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1. Drama

2. Armageddon

3. Savage

4. Supernova

5. Spicy

6. Black Mamba

7. Next Level

8. Girls

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Now, girlie. This is generic and pretty mediocre. You are not dragging Aespa and gagging over this :deadbanana: 

There is nothing generic and mediocre about that song. They gave us expensive sounding production, earworm melodies, complex lyrics and strong vocals.

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I was surprised that they announced the figures cause NOT a single group media-played their pre orders this year. The way it used to be the norm last year.

The numbers would be incredibly disappointing if they didn't tamper expectations already. The physicals are bombing and a huge disappointment, honestly. They had 1.1M+ trying to pre-order 1 edition of the album…and the total stock orders are 1.02M. How do you **** up that badly?

On top of that, they never officially announced global distribution. The SM Global Shop posted a link saying we can pre-order Armageddon for a 7/5 release which is crazy. Or we can just buy it from local K-pop shops and pay a fortune. My 6 editions cost $160+.

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Some of you girls need to remember that this is the same thread that called Savage EP bad and even embarrassing on release when it's now commonly considered one of if not the best minis of all time. Aespa makes gimmicky music and sometimes it doesn't hit immediately for everybody  :coffee:

The way they always drag talented groups only to end up losing. History will continue to repeat itself

7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Well they are getting their first hit now so you can continue to seethe :gayoncecat2:

I've been rooting for them to do well since they announced the group. I hope they get the money to make significantly better music. :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

YOLO is better than all bsides on Armageddon :gayoncecat2:

No more BAHAMA slander or I will need to call an otolaryngologist for you

spacer.png

@MonsterNavy maybe youre right, aespa is kinda becoming the next blackpink ATP and i wont be surprised if more blinks Will also start supporting them... I'm talking this in terms of image and success wise not so much with their sound...but yeah i see the same pattern...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

as an og arsepa hater and newjennies supporter

why did i spin newjennies new songs once each and i have player supernova 20 times yesterday

oh they gagged me

:suburban: 

Edited by hétérosexuelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

even Bahama? get into the song of the summer! :gaycat5:

It's a cute bop but YOLO's chorus eats it alive :gayoncecat2:

• Haha 1

Just now, OrgVisual said:

No more BAHAMA slander or I will need to call an otolaryngologist for you

spacer.png

BAHAMA is one of the few bsides I liked though

spacer.png

honestly i'm emotional seeing the amount of smashery aespa is experiencing now, being a fan during Girls era, the drags were brutal. what a reversal of fate. :frown:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, illia said:

1. Drama

2. Armageddon

3. Savage

4. Supernova

5. Spicy

6. Black Mamba

7. Next Level

8. Girls

Girls should be up in their trinity... :gayoncecat2:

It's funny how not a single soul here said something positive about Long Chat

spacer.png

• Haha 7

Just now, Pikachu said:

honestly i'm emotional seeing the amount of smashery aespa is experiencing now, being a fan during Girls era, the drags were brutal. what a reversal of fate. :frown:

Same...i always knew this day Will come tho, talent Will always prevail in the end...

:gayoncecat2:

After hearing everything twice in full:

Supernova

Armageddon
Live My Life

Mine

Licorice

BAHAMA

Melody

Set the Tone

Prologue

Long Chat (#♥)

Long Chat is the only true skip for me. 

:suburban:

Long Shart.

• Haha 1

I really wish I could join in on the album chatter but I'm on my 24th Armageddon listen and not stopping soon :chick1:

the hype for aespa is probably on insane level right now, since Armageddon is debuting with such a high ULs (which is quite unusual for aespa)

song wise, Supernova is still better IMO but Armageddon is still ******* insane, I might like it more than Supernova in the next few days idk?

I can't wait to listen to the album but I know BAHAMA will smash so hard in my Spotify as well :jonnycat:

Just now, newaespa said:

the hype for aespa is probably on insane level right now, since Armageddon is debuting with such a high ULs (which is quite unusual for aespa)

song wise, Supernova is still better IMO but Armageddon is still ******* insane, I might like it more than Supernova in the next few days idk?

I can't wait to listen to the album but I know BAHAMA will smash so hard in my Spotify as well :jonnycat:

I feel like the hype/interest is back to how it was during Next Level/Savage eras

1. Savage

2. Supernova

3. Drama

4. Spicy

5. Black Mamba

6. Girls

7. Armageddon

8. Next Level

:gayoncecat2:

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I feel like the hype/interest is back to how it was during Next Level/Savage eras

I mean at this point we can safely say Supernova is bigger than Savage and close to Next Level's popularity. 

Longevity will be a different story, but to see them snatch over 50 PAKs with Supernova is such a serve, they really deserve it after having such an uncertain and rocky time in the past year with everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Missed the chance to witness that era

but I am glad to witness this REPEAK :jonny:

i can't stop listening to ARMAGEDDON, I will listen to the album (hopefully) asap once I am homed :weeps: 

1. Drama

2. Savage

3. Spicy

4. Supernova

5. Armageddon

6. Black Mamba

7. Next Level

8. Girls

Okay half million!

Looks like the 1st day will be similar to Drama :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.