• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, Zack said:

Ironically, some of the songs I didn't really care for in the preview are the ones that are snatching quite hard...Like Licorice and Mine :clap3:

LICORICE hits so much harder on Spotify than in the track video :jonny: :jonny: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

live my life is so disney

giphy.gif

that hannah x aespa collab

I was literally thinking it's so Camp Rock coded while listening.

Let's normalise listening to things before speaking on them

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

MINE >LICORICE >>>>>>>>>> THE REST OF THE ALBUM (not including SUPER NOVA) 

MINE's vibe and  production are bothhhhh justsoooo stupid

Edited by Kh-Loud

Posted (edited)

I'm really happy with aespa's era, good music, great visuals, actual promo, and they have a smash.

That's like the perfect era.

+ all the messines that happened 

Edited by Sailor Moon
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

:clap3:

they're coming :WAP:

Posted (edited)

I really liked the album and it sounds kinda cohesive in a way ??, it's true there are songs that are more on the cute/upbeat side, but almost all of them have that distinctive aespa sound on them.

Also it really sounds like the perfect summer album to me, from the fun and quirky of Supernova, the 2000s Britney kinda ethnic sound with the grunge apocaliptic visuals of Armageddon and the cute summery pop anthems from a coming of age movie of Prologue and Live My Life :bird:

Edited by Darkling

2 minutes ago, Diesel is Desire said:

Let's normalise listening to things before speaking on them

:ryan3:

The medley was not it :coffee2:

Posted (edited)

Anyway Mys have had to battle for our lives since day one. Some of y'all can choose to hate like always but history will prove us right again, the acclaim is coming :michael:

Early 10s pop and a marked departure from screaming/belting on every single track for more laid back and confident sounding vocals are what ties this project together.

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

I'm really happy with aespa's era, good music, great visuals, actual promo, and they have a smash.

That's like the perfect era.

The only slight disappointment is the C-bars still terrorizing with their boycott. 

But SM seems to be happy with the 1M pre-order figure and I think it will increase when some versions come back in stock (such as the CDP ver. which is in extreme demand)

But this era is showing the girls have the quality, popularity and the artistic identity to appeal to many people :clap3:

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Gag it, Godples debuted in 2022 and already have more GREAT cohesive projects than several prominent groups hmm, I understand the jealousy 

How are the girls going to try and drag songs that go nowhere on Armageddon and then put up a TripleS album? It's just LoonA all over again but even more boring. There's no jealousy - I was actually rooting for TripleS to give us what we all thought LoonA would have done years ago.

2 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

But I found their music bland and there's no standout moment like Eclipse / Girl Front

And speak on that. Nobody can actually sit through TripleS's music, but it's who Twitter is always going to hype when they try to drag artists with actually good music. 

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Whatever that means… Their music is amazing and they have 0 skips in their discography, SM could learn from Jaden

Jaden has no talent for music. LOONA was bad and TripleS is worse. He needs to save these girls from the Tumblr'd ass music and just provide visuals.

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Armageddon is so SM tho, the girls are spot on with their description, the bridge took me back to old KPop ngl..the song as a whole served 2nd gen.. it kinda reminds me of dreams come true in some way but Armageddon is more hard hitting i can see it being their biggest hit ngl it had all recipes they need its still very aespa but also gp friendly at the same time and very SM...

But knetz are hard to predict let see how its doing on the chart but IMO i think this Will be bigger than Supernova...

I think it will do moderately okay. Maybe 200M points total while Supernova completely overshadows it. I'm surprised the girls like Armageddon more, but I guess it's fresher for them since Supernova is much more similar to their past songs.

• Thumbs Down 7

1. Next Level

2. Spicy

3. Supernova

4. Savage

5. Armageddon

6. Black Mamba

7. Drama

8. Girls

I already liked Armageddon since the snippet but it just keeps growing :jonny6:

:ahh: broke their own record for highest daily and 24 hour ULs and back to PAK for Supernova

Just now, Eternium said:

Jaden has no talent for music. LOONA was bad and TripleS is worse. He needs to save these girls from the Tumblr'd ass music and just provide visuals.

of all the controversial takes on the last few pages this has to be the worst one

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

armageddon kinda is their best track? :chick1:

The comeback caused Supernova to resurge too...

Not 70k ULs!! It's not going to let Armageddon breathe is it :dies:

• Thanks 4

I feel like everyone is gonna switch on armageddon

it's too good :gaycatney6:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Okay finished listening to the whole album...

supernova >>> armageddon

not saying that armageddon is bad (cause it's not) but supernova is simply THAT GIRL

:clack:

my favourite songs:  supernova, set the tone, mine, licorice, ?armageddon?

bahama is cute I can see myself listening to it at the beach in the summer:gaycat2:

Edited by TheCal

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Savage isn't even cohesive as a 3 minute song let alone a whole EP what are you on about. And when was cohesive ever in the conversation with the next level girls in the first place  :clack:

So you agree then? You agree that amageddon isn't a cohesive body of work? :rip:

And the only reason cohesion is being brought up now is because someone praised this album as cohesive??? Which is ????? when people have been talking about how the first and second half of the album sound completely different ever since the highlight medley dropped.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

MINE >LICORICE >>>>>>>>>> THE REST OF THE ALBUM (not including SUPER NOVA) 

MINE's vibe and  production are bothhhhh justsoooo stupid

I have no sympathy for people who can't appreciate BAHAMAAAAAAAAAA

spacer.png

Edited by OrgVisual
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1. Savage

2. Spicy

3. Supernova

4. Girls

5. Next Level

6. Drama

7. Black Mamba

8. Armageddon

:dancehall3:

don't get my wrong supernova is a great track but armageddon kinda obliterates it? :clownny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.