Bubble gum >>>>>>>>

How Sweet sounds flat.

Assemble24 truly the Album of the Year :clap3:No skips, cool music :coffee2:

• Like 1

aespa 'Armageddon' Countdown LIVE

2024.05.27 5PM KST (~2 days away)

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

Well :deadbanana4:

the way PN is only one spot above Spicy rn on Melon after being #1 for so long. Easy and Smart are also both below Drama already :rip: 

14 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

the way PN is only one spot above Spicy rn on Melon after being #1 for so long. Easy and Smart are also both below Drama already :rip: 

All of that won't happen if HYBE didn't rush debut the group while still having vocalists like Sakura, Eunchae and Kazuha. They should just train their vocals intensively. I bet Garam is kinda relieved now that she knew she didn't lose much by getting kicked out of the group with all these scandals now :skull:

4 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

All of that won't happen if HYBE didn't rush debut the group while still having vocalists like Sakura, Eunchae and Kazuha. They should just train their vocals intensively. I bet Garam is kinda relieved now that she knew she didn't lose much by getting kicked out of the group with all these scandals now :skull:

Would she really? They are still very successful and making lots of money while Garam stays jobless

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Yeah even Unforgiven was more stable :rip:

6 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

even with the best vocal coach and the most intense training in the world Sakura, Kazuha and Eunchae will never be good vocalists. HYBE should simply have put better vocalists like Chanelle, Jiwoo and Nayoung or simply not setting them up at Coachella :coffee2:

Edited by Adama

I can't defend them anymore

:suburban:

• Like 1

It's gonna be good!

LSFR scandal is a gift for NMIXX/Baemon :hoetenks:

Yeah tbh LSRFM longevity is looking super bad, I think the scandals really are impacting their image and appeal. Both of their recent title tracks being below Drama already is bad :skull: 

aespa, newjeans, and one loserafim girl in the same building?? ohh they better be pulling each other hair when the camera is off

speaking of hair, hanni hair is fugly

• Haha 2

can't wait for the bside of the year :jonny5:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, getinthezone said:

GODS lowkey their best since debut EP :ryan3:

Definitely doesn't get enough credit.

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Yeah tbh LSRFM longevity is looking super bad, I think the scandals really are impacting their image and appeal. Both of their recent title tracks being below Drama already is bad :skull: 

I don't think their image or appeal is affected. Their recent music is just the definition of disposable bops. Song you listen to alot for a few weeks then forget about

• Like 2

Omg the Nayeon snippet :jonny: It's giving KITSCH 2.0

• Like 1

She's on a whole other level . What a performer :jonny5:

• Like 1

NEWJEANS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't think their image or appeal is affected. Their recent music is just the definition of disposable bops. Song you listen to alot for a few weeks then forget about

People said the same thing about Twice at first after the Momo controversy but they never recovered and now have a permanent image of bad singers

I think it'll be hard to recover. But we will see

Edited by Gaia
  • Thumbs Down 2

NewJeans have saved summer once again. they did it last year with Super Shy and ETA, and they did it again with Bubble Gum and How Sweet. 

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

Spoiler

when I catch you, Bang PD and BELIFT, I swear to god, I will drag you and I will beat your ass!!!

new-york.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

People said the same thing about Twice at first after the Momo controversy but they never recovered and now have a permanent image of bad singers

I think it'll be hard to recover. But we will see

Can y'all stop lying. Feel special was already underperforming, M&M was their biggest debut but had a shitty longevity twice tanked due to their concept change spacer.png

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Can y'all stop lying. Feel special was already underperforming, M&M was their biggest debut but had a shitty longevity twice tanked due to their concept change spacer.png

Doesn't Feel Special have like 500M gaon points? It didn't smash but had longevity. EVERYONE knows THAT Momo video. It was everywhere. Idk why people hate to acknowledge things like that can turn people off. 

Edited by Gaia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.