K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

japan debut confirmed

Finally! Pre-order and pre-save from June 3rd apparently. 

I wish it was more than a single album though. They should have been coming with a mini, especially since they will be touring arenas and returning to Tokyo Dome this summer. They need way more Japanese music.

Edited by Zack

• Replies 52.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

yeah i think its more of we won't get the wins/encore lives

but yes hopefully there will be performance videos

do you think they will preview armageddon at the university festival performances? seems like the perfect promo that will be wasted if they don't.

idk, i don't think so... i might be seeing them this week tho but idk what to expect 😭😭

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Thank you for this tea! I was searching on Twitter but everyone was being so annoying not saying any real tea

So it seems like the tour promotion was kind of catfishing because they are literally marketing it like a strip show or something, but then it doesn't seem that far away from that with all the lapdancing and shirtless performances. I also saw the tea that his pants "accidentally" ripped on stage and he told the crowd not to look at...it...too much.

Either way it seems this marketing strategy is working because the dates are selling out and it's getting interest. I wonder if he will try taking it further now that it's obvious his audiences want this...

Also I hear the streets are saying he is 99.8634% hooking up with fans from the afterparty :coffee:

He was at the venue of the Dallas after-party but was a no-show. The girl who shared it on TikTok said she saw him enter the club before everyone but wasn't there during the afterparty.:coffee2:

31 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I've got all the tea about BM 21+ tour...

First of all 99% of the audience are females.

Then I saw the setlist too a new song was performed, it's not a new song, but a song that didn't make it into his album because it was even more sexual than the songs from his EP (which I remind you, all the songs were banned to broadcasted due to language and explicit lyrics).

There are 3 openers for his tour only 2 per night. He also brought Woosung from The Rose in some dates as a special guest. 

During the show there is a game with 7 VVIP audience members, it's basically a twerking contest, that even BM participates in, and they all win selfies, and other goodies, they also get a special #4 to #2 get a special one on one with him after the show and the winner get a lap dance by BM who goes full on Magic Mike on them, only take of his shirts. 

There is a lot of sexual innuendo and language going on during the whole show. No real nudity but it's implied. 

The merch includes candle (scented sex & sweats the other one is body fluids), flavored condoms and flavoured lube. Goodboy & Badboy photocard of BM. 

Not him living the Seungri dream :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

He was at the venue of the Dallas after-party but was a no-show. The girl who shared it on TikTok said she saw him enter the club before everyone but wasn't there during the afterparty.:coffee2:

Interesting... :matty:

He stayed longer at the Chicago one apparently then I saw a deleted tweet that he left with some people.

@katyberry Warner JP is promoting "Hot Mess" and they also actually mentioned Supernova and Armageddon... :matty:

• Like 1

aespa Spotify Global new peak :clap3:

Win after win!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa Spotify Global new peak :clap3:

Win after win!

It would comfortably put them in the top 40 if released one year ago. The chart is exceptionally strong this year 

• Like 2

• 🌟 Line-up: ASC2NT, BIG OCEAN, E'LAST, EASTSHINE, Kwon In seo, LEE DONGYEOL, LEO, NA TAE JOO, NOWADAYS, Seol Hayoon, The KingDom, WHIB, We;Na, 82MAJOR, PICKUS

This lineup is armanugudon.

:cm:

Back to RAK and new ULs peak, it's still rising:jonnycat:

• Like 4

The amount of WINS for aespa I can't kee up

and exactly 2 months more and I will see them in real life this is insane :jonny: 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Back to RAK and new ULs peak, it's still rising:jonnycat:

3rd roof hit too

• Like 1

hmmm.... i'm not sure about the instrumental in the chorus cause i don't like that ringing sound

but cute song overall I guess

• Like 2

aespa is finally getting their #1 after getting blocked so many times:jonny5:

I'm seeing kpop stans on twitter calling NewJeans out for plagiarism over... colorful outfits :toofunny2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

I've got all the tea about BM 21+ tour...

First of all 99% of the audience are females.

Then I saw the setlist too a new song was performed, it's not a new song, but a song that didn't make it into his album because it was even more sexual than the songs from his EP (which I remind you, all the songs were banned to broadcasted due to language and explicit lyrics).

There are 3 openers for his tour only 2 per night. He also brought Woosung from The Rose in some dates as a special guest. 

During the show there is a game with 7 VVIP audience members, it's basically a twerking contest, that even BM participates in, and they all win selfies, and other goodies, they also get a special #4 to #2 get a special one on one with him after the show and the winner get a lap dance by BM who goes full on Magic Mike on them, only take of his shirts. 

There is a lot of sexual innuendo and language going on during the whole show. No real nudity but it's implied. 

The merch includes candle (scented sex & sweats the other one is body fluids), flavored condoms and flavoured lube. Goodboy & Badboy photocard of BM. 

at this point we are waiting for the Adam & Eve d1ldo collab:clack:

• Haha 1

Min THIEF Jin complaining about I'LLSTEAL.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

My girl Dulce Maria ending MHJ wasn't in my cards this year but here we are :jonnycat:

alaynakitty.gif

Edited by CrisPop
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

So cute. I hope they really are celebrating. They deserve it :heart2:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 4

ILLIT karma for Heehee

• Haha 1

:confused:

:cm:

ILLICIT did not plagiarise NJs, but took inspiration yes (and a bit cheap to do so). Just like how NJs took inspiration from everywhere else. MHJ made a fool of herself by making that statement.

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

ILLIT karma for Heehee

So when is inspiration and when plagiarism? can any MJH stan explain it, because I'm very confused 

zb1-zhang-hao.gif

I'm seeing a similar font (only valid one), a girl holding a camera and denim outfits

E3DQh.thumb.jpg.1ae78738bd3d4f6eb25dcbca

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.