K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Right! Not the most obvious pairing. But we welcome this new subunit! Jeonghan x Wonwoo fit together so well the more you think about it :gaycat2:

Out June 17th :bird:

To be honest, this is the best way to utilize the impending military enlistments in the group in the coming years, im so glad they're doing this and that means there's gonna be other subunit pairings as well :WAP:

Jeonghan is doing this cause he'll be the first to enlist obviously. The potential of new and fresh pairings and great music and visuals is neverending with this group :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 52.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Imagem

MOTHER.:gayoncecat2:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

To be honest, this is the best way to utilize the impending military enlistments in the group in the coming years, im so glad they're doing this and that means there's gonna be other subunit pairings as well :WAP:

Jeonghan is doing this cause he'll be the first to enlist obviously. The potential of new and fresh pairings and great music and visuals is neverending with this group :clap3:

Right, it's also the most Jeonghan thing to want to pair up with someone for his mandatory pre enlistment release and not have to promote on his own :dies: I'm excited 

0a5cbb874f7bd1c59a27ad9d7e56b92a6ba2054e

• Like 1

to be completely fair, sakura would be in her 50s by the time they train her to match the skills of the least talented aespa member :sistrens:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 new song :rip:

literally what is the point of delaying the album release 

they could have released 2 singles like everyone else and called it a day 

• Like 4

:clap3:The way she also get them girls. Love a woman who attracts women 

I'm still not over this

They successfully stole the song and will release their version soon, next week they are going to defend Bad News against Kwon Jinah who's attempting to steal it.

• Like 1

reve festival day 1 and birthday randomly being available on target now?

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

@newaespa she's getting viral again :chick2:

Another era another viral moment for Winter

she keeps on WINning :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

lmaooo

The sabotage. HYBE's cult needs to be burn down 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

lmaooo

very strange but atp SM can just upload one or two performances on youtube. inkigayo has a viewership of 0% but everyone in korea watches youtube

38 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The sabotage. HYBE's cult needs to be burn down 

It's for K-Wave concert on SBS, which btw, Aeaspa will be performing there. 
Gah damn when did KTRL turn to be twitter?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

very strange but atp SM can just upload one or two performances on youtube. inkigayo has a viewership of 0% but everyone in korea watches youtube

yeah i think its more of we won't get the wins/encore lives

but yes hopefully there will be performance videos

do you think they will preview armageddon at the university festival performances? seems like the perfect promo that will be wasted if they don't.

this would've been a huge mess in 2022

love how blinks love aespa now too :weeps: 

• Like 1

I've got all the tea about BM 21+ tour...

First of all 99% of the audience are females.

Then I saw the setlist too a new song was performed, it's not a new song, but a song that didn't make it into his album because it was even more sexual than the songs from his EP (which I remind you, all the songs were banned to broadcasted due to language and explicit lyrics).

There are 3 openers for his tour only 2 per night. He also brought Woosung from The Rose in some dates as a special guest. 

During the show there is a game with 7 VVIP audience members, it's basically a twerking contest, that even BM participates in, and they all win selfies, and other goodies, they also get a special #4 to #2 get a special one on one with him after the show and the winner get a lap dance by BM who goes full on Magic Mike on them, only take of his shirts. 

There is a lot of sexual innuendo and language going on during the whole show. No real nudity but it's implied. 

The merch includes candle (scented sex & sweats the other one is body fluids), flavored condoms and flavoured lube. Goodboy & Badboy photocard of BM. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, katyberry said:

reve festival day 1 and birthday randomly being available on target now?

Red Velvet appear to have become signed to Virgin Music/UMG since Chill Kill era. 

I say "appear" because there was never an official announcement, unlike RIIZE with RCA or aespa with Warner etc.

But it seemed that it only applied to releases from then on (so Chill Kill and WENDY's Wish You Hell)...so this is interesting news. 

I HATE SM though, Birthday literally sold 1M and was their best chance at a BB200 placement, they should have already had a global/U.S. deal long long ago.

With Kakao's crappy distribution, it would reduce their chances. I will never understand this company's strategy when it comes to RV. 

Edited by Zack
  • Thanks 1

Oh that's not-

• Haha 4

japan debut confirmed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I've got all the tea about BM 21+ tour...

First of all 99% of the audience are females.

Then I saw the setlist too a new song was performed, it's not a new song, but a song that didn't make it into his album because it was even more sexual than the songs from his EP (which I remind you, all the songs were banned to broadcasted due to language and explicit lyrics).

There are 3 openers for his tour only 2 per night. He also brought Woosung from The Rose in some dates as a special guest. 

During the show there is a game with 7 VVIP audience members, it's basically a twerking contest, that even BM participates in, and they all win selfies, and other goodies, they also get a special #4 to #2 get a special one on one with him after the show and the winner get a lap dance by BM who goes full on Magic Mike on them, only take of his shirts. 

There is a lot of sexual innuendo and language going on during the whole show. No real nudity but it's implied. 

The merch includes candle (scented sex & sweats the other one is body fluids), flavored condoms and flavoured lube. Goodboy & Badboy photocard of BM. 

Thank you for this tea! I was searching on Twitter but everyone was being so annoying not saying any real tea

So it seems like the tour promotion was kind of catfishing because they are literally marketing it like a strip show or something, but then it doesn't seem that far away from that with all the lapdancing and shirtless performances. I also saw the tea that his pants "accidentally" ripped on stage and he told the crowd not to look at...it...too much.

Either way it seems this marketing strategy is working because the dates are selling out and it's getting interest. I wonder if he will try taking it further now that it's obvious his audiences want this...

Also I hear the streets are saying he is 99.8634% hooking up with fans from the afterparty :coffee:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

japan debut confirmed

Mys are never beating the perpetually winning allegations :pancake:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.