K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Queens. Though, Feel My HIT deserved a RAK like Psycho too, they were robbed!

the way red velvet has been smashing regularly for now a decade but we were supposed to believe one underperformance by aespa (title top 10 and smash bside) would eject them from the trinity :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 52.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I know it was kinda burried, but YGly announced Babesmonster will release a pre-release single in early July for their full album coming in September. :bird:

Just now, BlackAura said:

I know it was kinda burried, but YGly announced Babesmonster will release a pre-release single in early July for their full album coming in September. :bird:

200.gif?cid=a595bef36qq27vhnyysihya2au0t

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Their THE ALBUM is coming

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

Like....

I wanna KNOW what is going on at this 21+ tour. I've being trying to find some kind of info, but literally anyone posting who went, they're acting like they signed an NDA or something :dies:

From what I can gather there is stripping and lapdancing by BM involved and an afterparty that he attends with the audience after the show.

Sounds like a recipe for multiple lawsuits but still... :coffee:

I'm going to ask my monbebe moot who went, apparently phones aren't allowed during the concert but are during the after party.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

reminds me how people swore red velvet were over after one of these nights and rookie flopped only for them to have a mega smash with red flavor :rip: yall never learn with SM girl groups ig

It  happened again with the mega smash Psycho then FMR :clap3:

See when you have talent to back up your music, not just vibes and aesthetics :foxaylove3:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

NOWADAYS still promoting their debut album

And the MV for the song is the MV they recorded LAST YEAR (late December/Early January)

Well October 2023 them in London still.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

The Nayeon teasers are the best teasers from a JYP act in a while.
Maybe it is true there have been changes in TWICE's and ITZY's divisions. :jonny5:

• Like 1

I came to the conclusion that Exy should work full-time as a songwriter for CRAVITY

I mean...

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif?width=1280

• Like 2

GN55ZOaa4AE2dZo?format=jpg&name=large

imagine meeting shirtless Mingyu... 

I'm not jealous at all

rSnViXc.gif

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I'm not jealous at all

rSnViXc.gif

:jonny6: and she got to take a picture too?

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I came to the conclusion that Exy should work full-time as a songwriter for CRAVITY

I mean...

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif?width=1280

A to Z is their best record, she snapped on that one.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

kind of like hollywood tbh but i agree

This is the disneyfied version of the Diddy story.  Kpop's cultural appropriation of Epstein island.

:cm:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:jonny6: and she got to take a picture too?

so lucky:jonny: 

like when is my time?!

QBNvg15.gif

A reminder, that Miss Minzy went to a theology school and got 2 masters in biblical study before evading YG, and her father refused to let [redacted] organize and host one of her birthday party. 

The fact that she evaded the company as soon as she could. 

She really said, They are not Christians, and they are tampered in Dark Sided Stuff too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I'm not jealous at all

rSnViXc.gif

How can anyone refrain from touching... that?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Xalric said:

A reminder, that Miss Minzy went to a theology school and got 2 masters in biblical study before evading YG, and her father refused to let [redacted] organize and host one of her birthday party. 

She really said, They are not Christians, and they are tampered in Dark Sided Stuff too.

It's like people try to make JYP out as some sort of creep just because he has a cult, but he needs that cult to protect him and his flock associates from all the other creeps he has to deal with in the industry.

:cm:

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

im sorry but christians here are very much terrifying as well :biblio:

• Like 1

Just caught up on the Aespa lore theory

Apparently, the ones on "Spicy" are aliens/clones of aespa. They are the new villains. That's why they were called "Spicy Club" (remember they opened a Pinterest account with the name "Spicy Club"). At first, they tried to blend in with the Real world (by going to school etc.) but they still cause havoc around the city.

Spicy Club used ae-ttetude (Better Things sitcom series) as a weapon to attack Aespa in their dreams. The real aespa might be trapped in that fantasy world as in Better Things / the sitcom.

Drama followed "Spicy Club" in their previous life, as apparently their world was at war and they had to fight against each other to survive.

Supernova is the continuation of Spicy, but we're starting to see the crack within "Spicy Club" as they start turning on each other.

Armageddon will probably be the fight between the real Aespa and the clones

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The P. Diddy of Kpop should be locked up again

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Just caught up on the Aespa lore theory

Apparently, the ones on "Spicy" are aliens/clones of aespa. They are the new villains. That's why they were called "Spicy Club" (remember they opened a Pinterest account with the name "Spicy Club"). At first, they tried to blend in with the Real world (by going to school etc.) but they still cause havoc around the city.

Spicy Club used ae-ttetude (Better Things sitcom series) as a weapon to attack Aespa in their dreams. The real aespa might be trapped in that fantasy world as in Better Things / the sitcom.

Drama followed "Spicy Club" in their previous life, as apparently their world was at war and they had to fight against each other to survive.

Supernova is the continuation of Spicy, but we're starting to see the crack within "Spicy Club" as they start turning on each other.

Armageddon will probably be the fight between the real Aespa and the clones

KPSC12 ~the Jpop round~ RESULTS | The Popjustice Forum

Not sure. I do find weird how at the start of Spicy they landed like that lol. Kinda like if they just appeared out of nowhere. There are some things that still don't make much sense.

In Spicy, I remember something about a strange phenomenon ocurring at night that stopped time and that was what they were investigating. I think the club was funded because of that. Also, in the Spicy MV, we see Winter getting messages from ae Winter and naevis which makes me believe is the same Winter from BM, NL and Girls.

The aespa from Drama could be the girls in different timelines/worlds imo. 

For sure the Supernova girls are aliens and it seems they are the villains. Not sure if they want to replace the real aespa or just fight them or they just came looking for alien Giselle.

The way they act is very different as well. I can tell that the Winter from Supernova is def not the same Winter from Spicy/Drama. Her alien version is unhinged and crazy. 

Edited by Rainy Devil
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

KPSC12 ~the Jpop round~ RESULTS | The Popjustice Forum

Not sure. I do find weird how at the start of Spicy they landed like that lol. Kinda like if they just appeared out of nowhere. There are some things that still don't make much sense.

In Spicy, I remember something about a strange phenomenon ocurring at night that stopped time and that was what they were investigating. I think the club was funded because of that. Also, in the Spicy MV, we see Winter getting messages from ae Winter and naevis which makes me believe is the same Winter from BM, NL and Girls.

The aespa from Drama could be the girls in different timelines/worlds imo. 

For sure the Supernova girls are aliens and it seems they are the villains. Not sure if they want to replace the real aespa or just fight them or they just came looking for alien Giselle.

The way they act is very different as well. I can tell that the Winter from Supernova is def not the same Winter from Spicy/Drama. Her alien version is unhinged and crazy. 

That could also make sense. The strange phenomenon in Spicy could mean the aliens are starting to dominate the Real world. 

I'm starting to think the ones in the first half of Spicy (with school uniforms) are real Aespa, but the ones in the party scene (with Harley Quinn / Powerpuff styling) are Clones since their hair colours are different.

Drama is def a throwback to the origin of the clones (since the MV is almost in black and white and the world is not matching with Kwangya-lore)

spacer.png

• Like 1

someone should've informed Baby Yujin that his suspenders were installed incorrectly, why is he wearing them both on the same side

spacer.png

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

The P. Diddy of Kpop should be locked up again

spacer.png

Yang Hyunsuk is scheduled to report to prison in November

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.