K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

the fact one production got an animator with less than 50 followers to work on Licorice mv :clap3:

Spoiler

meanwhile lee sooman would've insisted on doing the animation himself to save costs...but in an alternate obviously cause he'd never allow aespa to release this much content 

• Haha 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

It's never their stage presence was the issue. It's the kind of choreo that didn't allowed them to move gracefully. 

GLAD we're so over with that robotic mess era now.  They all are channeling MPGs  here whilst still being a unit :clap3:

Truly Ningning's era :gaycat1:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

The way I could see MISAMO slay a song like this, bestie :ghostface: @youresotoxic

I even know how I would distribute the parts for each member :jonny2:

wait... they would kinda devour a song like this :jonny5: especially momo of course :jonnycat:

I need that comeback NOW 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Also the narrative that TTS was a solo activity for any of the 3 members involved is very strange considering the sound and image are nothing like what the 3 members would go on to do as soloists. It was always a way to keep SNSD in the minds of the Korean gp while the greater group focused on other things.

Edited by Sheep

:WAP: hottest man

• Like 1

GNtTfQvaoAAKL4Y?format=jpg&name=largeGNtCJscboAA9tHQ?format=jpg&name=large

try-not-to-say-mother-mother.gif

• Like 4

10 hours ago, illia said:

Maybe it's gotta grow on y'all idk 😭

IMG_2654.thumb.gif.3f1c57d1c7e20f18d4e21593ac5d52ce.gif

Why did you post this gif

Posted (edited)

Do dual releases actually work? I'm sure there's more examples than Hype Boy / Attention but that's the only one coming to mind rn. I feel like they generally dilute the releases, though (as per IVE and Itzy's previous comebacks esp). Curious to see how Armageddon goes. 

Edited by elevate

Posted (edited)

inb4 the incoming essay about how every documented instance of legal action being taken against jurassica jung is actually just a big misunderstanding that was resolved privately under terms safeguarded from the public by a dubious NDA that Jessica really wishes she wasn't bound by as if she isn't the one who mandated the NDA as the terms of her paying up. These random companies are NOT the ones with a public reputation to desperately defend/salvage, the former international celebrity who keeps getting dragged in front of a judge is. :zzz:

Don't even get me started on how 3 of the 4 original SNSD members to leave SM have zero troubles booking gigs in Korea on tv, radio, or stage and no attempts to "ruin their reputation" by SM despite only leaving a few years later either.

Edited by Sheep

Posted (edited)

Are the SNSD civil wars over yet? can we go back discussing their immaculate music, beauty and imperial run 

When others tried to take their crown for a year in korea but the tremors of their reign can still be felt all the way from Japan 

Dance to Virgo's Groove in GIF form - Base - ATRL

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, elevate said:

Do dual releases actually work? I'm sure there's more examples than Hype Boy / Attention but that's the only one coming to mind rn. I feel like they generally dilute the releases, though (as per IVE and Itzy's previous comebacks esp). Curious to see how Armageddon goes. 

The originator 

K-Pop Thread: Stop Sleeping on Kiss of Life, Serves Kuality - Page 897 -  Base - ATRL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

:lmao:

• Like 1

Jesus was seen in Ohio

22 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The originator 

K-Pop Thread: Stop Sleeping on Kiss of Life, Serves Kuality - Page 897 -  Base - ATRL

that's not a dual release lol

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, elevate said:

2ne1 did not only dual but even triple title tracks

they released

cant nobody - go away - clap your hands all at the same time

they did that again

im the best - lonely - ugly not at the same time,

but with week after week ( fans dont want the same time because they be blocking themselves at #1)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I ******* hate it here

Edit: Koreaboo can kiss my ass they already deleted the tweet 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

2ne1 did not only dual but even triple title tracks

they released

cant nobody - go away - clap your hands all at the same time

they did that again

im the best - lonely - ugly not at the same time,

but with week after week ( fans dont want the same time because they be blocking themselves at #1)

Actually the 2nd mini album had 4 singles (5 if you consider Bom's "Don't Cry" part of it), it was Lonely - I Am The Best - Hate You - Ugly

Wait, okay, this guy right here just said he likes Avril Lavigne. TASTE.
I don't know anything about P1Harmony but because of this I'm gonna go and listen to their music. :gaycat3:
Any recommendations?

• Like 1

this pig and his obsession with aespa 

29 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Actually the 2nd mini album had 4 singles (5 if you consider Bom's "Don't Cry" part of it), it was Lonely - I Am The Best - Hate You - Ugly

An era :jonny6:

The girls aren't doing it like this anymore 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, katyberry said:

reminder that Get Up ended up with 1.72M pre-orders and aespa maintained 1.8M record. 

If it was HYBE, I bet they would even fake 300k to break BP record :coffee:

Edited by lily42

6 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I've been saying for YEARS that K-Pop physical sales across the board for a good portion of groups are completely frauded/made up since the pandemic. There's no way they're "selling" that many copies.

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:biblio: disgusting pig

That fire joke circulating twitter might not be a joke after all. It's a sabotage :biblio:

He can choke knowing aespa has still the biggest selling album for a 4th Gen GG 

sjdjdjdjdjnf

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.