K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Which were what exactly. Provide evidence of this because it's been 10 years and it has never surfaced. It is purely lies spread to damage her reputation, which you have fallen for, to the point where you are happily downvoting videos of Jessica collapsing :rip:

There is no evidence she missed schedules. No evidence she was not prioritizing the group and no evidence that she was planning to leave. 

There's evidence AGAINST some of her claims over the years and zero evidence against the claims sones have been making for 10 years so simmer down with all this proof bs. You wouldn't believe receipts even if I had them to send, regardless. One of these sides is confirmed to be a lying fraud who's been taken to court several times.:foxaylove3:

Edited by Sheep
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

11 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Exactly like get over it dlfkg;j

Jaws was kicked out by her (former, never to be again)MEMBERS for actions she took that didn't prioritize the group. Seunghan was cancelled by some chronically online freaks and was unofficially kicked out by a company that's too paranoid about bad press.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.d8741e079e7e1ea5b

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's more that I hate the constant lies and excuses to cover up how her own behavior has lead her to the position she's in today and the babying of her and her stans that kpop fans do in turn. She was an excellent addition to SNSD's lineup while she lasted but then she ****** around and found out.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.d8741e079e7e1ea5b

god forbid Jessica just wanting to earn more while she and her group was still at their peak :rip: 

Jessica paved the way. look at every single idol now. Jennie for example is doing the same while still being on BLACKPINK (gentle monster, calvin klein products designed by herself) chanel, jacquemus, maison kitsune, tamburins etc attending fashion weeks alone. met gala alone etc (well this might not be the best example since Jisoo, Lisa & Rosé are doing the same thing as Jennie but you get the point)

if idols these days still arent earning much from music alone while giving 101% ($36 for a music show appearance is crazy :rip: ) imagine how low 2nd gen earnings was back then :deadbanana: ms thang just wanted to get more money 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

god forbid Jessica just wanting to earn more while she and her group was still at their peak :rip: 

Jessica paved the way. look at every single idol now. Jennie for example is doing the same while still being on BLACKPINK (gentle monster, calvin klein products designed by herself) chanel, jacquemus, maison kitsune, tamburins etc attending fashion weeks alone. met gala alone etc (well this might not be the best example since Jisoo, Lisa & Rosé are doing the same thing as Jennie but you get the point)

if idols these days still arent earning much from music alone while giving 101% ($36 for a music show appearance is crazy :rip: ) imagine how low 2nd gen earnings was back then :deadbanana: ms thang just wanted to get more money 

SNSD had plenty of opportunities to earn money and her removal from the group was barely over a year after an(at the time) unprecedented extended group hiatus for some members to pursue solo work. Before their solo careers were the juggernauts that they are today members were already investing in real estate. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Sheep said:

There's evidence AGAINST some of her claims over the years so simmer down with all this proof bs. You wouldn't believe receipts even if I had them to send, regardless.:foxaylove3:

What evidence. Provide it. 

Because all fingers point to the members and their parents influencing SM to exit her from the group. 

Soshified literally has records of all their activities and in August 2014 she was present for every single one (whereas other members were not).

You fell for SM's lies sweetie. Time has shown all the lies about her wanting to leave to get married, go to design school etc. are fake. There is no evidence of her missing schedules. There is no evidence she was planning to leave. There is no evidence that SM did not agree with her launching a business. 

If you have some personal hatred for her, fine but just admit it and own that you randomly hate her, instead of acting as if it is supported by any rational or factual evidence.

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Jessica is a huge reason why SNSD became SNSD be so fr she was only gone on their last 2 eras 

Love seunghan and he is one of the best riize members but its not the same at all :rip: 

31 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

You should be the last person to say this, considering you're still associating Seunghan and Kim Woojin with RIIZE and SKZ, even though their time in those groups barely existed

Jessica was a central member of SNSD for 7 years alongside Taeyeon and Yoona. How can you even compare Jessica to Seunghan? :redface:

y'all are EXPERTS at missing the point 

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

the point is SM erases members that aren't even kicked out yet, so why are people shocked when they erase a member who hasn't been there for a decade

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I don't know much about this whole situation to comment, but all I can say that she owned The Boys era

tumblr_lt9rr1P6ni1qat65qo1_500.gif

And the fact that she usually had the most iconic lines in their songs

c8457c5fae5c788e9bb3c63ef366e308c3367d6b

She Did! :jonny2:
"GG" -The Boys

"My Angel, My Girls, My Sunshine Uh,Uh,Uh, Let's Go!" -Gee

"Dont Stop! let's Bring it back to 140!" -I Got a God

and keep Woojin's name off of your dry crusty lips

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

She Did! :jonny2:
"GG" -The Boys

"My Angel, My Girls, My Sunshine Uh,Uh,Uh, Let's Go!" -Gee

"Dont Stop! let's Bring it back to 140!" -I Got a God

Exactly, her and Tiffany always had the best parts I fear :ghostface:

The way I LIVE every time Tiffany screams in their songs, I love her vocal tone so much :jonny2:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Zack said:

What evidence. Provide it. 

Because all fingers point to the members and their parents influencing SM to exit her from the group. 

Soshified literally has records of all their activities and in August 2014 she was present for every single one (whereas other members were not).

You fell for SM's lies sweetie. Time has shown all the lies about her wanting to leave to get married, go to design school etc. are fake. There is no evidence of her missing schedules. There is no evidence she was planning to leave. There is no evidence that SM did not agree with her launching a business. 

If you have some personal hatred for her, fine but just admit it and own that you randomly hate her, instead of acting as if it is supported by any rational or factual evidence.

Just like your fav, you love painting a false narrative. Jessica herself said on 930 that she was kicked out over blank(check) and eclairs at the discretion of her(former, never to be again) members. Granted this is coming from a faulty source that would later go on to make wattpad fanfiction and stand back while the publisher tried to to market it as a dl tell-all and who has been taken to court for contract fraud on multiple occasions(ironically never by SM as both parties mutually agreed to contract termination) so it might not be 100% accurate, but that central fact matches up with every public statement, rumor, and even with her libel novels. She prioritized her solo prospects over the group at a time when much more in demand girls like Taeyeon were letting their solo careers take a back seat until after the 7 year mark.:bunny:

They wouldn't just kick her out of the group for zero reason. The best motive Janons have come up with even after taking her ridiculous fanfictions as fact is more talented, prettier, more popular girls with a better public image being jealous of her and crying to their parents about it. Like stan like fav though, we all can see where the real jealousy lies. :bibliahh:

If you just want to blindly worship your bias, fine but quit vilifying the other eight girls who have a spotless track record and who haven't made defamatory, obviously fake claims about anybody involved.

Edited by Sheep
  • Thumbs Down 2

the real gag here is that Susan refused to let Tiffany into the building when she was on her shift at the security desk. Queen has always been by the book, no special favours or bent rules from her!

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

• Haha 2

The way I could see MISAMO slay a song like this, bestie :ghostface: @youresotoxic

I even know how I would distribute the parts for each member :jonny2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

death, taxes, arguments about Jessica vs the rest of SNSD

its nice to have reliability in life sometimes 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Just like your fav, you love painting a false narrative. Jessica herself said on 930 that she was kicked out over blank(check) and eclairs at the discretion of her(former, never to be again) members. 

1. Jessica stated she was forced out by SM, as a result of the members. 

2. Her statement also stated this. 

3. SM's statement did not deny this

4. SNSD's Chinese fansites knew of this before the story broke

5. Dispatch posted an article within an hour of the story breaking also corroborating this. 

There is no false narrative. She was removed as a result of the members.

Granted this is coming from a faulty source that would later go on to make wattpad fanfiction and stand back while the publisher tried to to market it as a dl tell-all and who has been taken to court for contract fraud on multiple occasions(ironically never by SM as both parties mutually agreed to contract termination) so it might not be 100% accurate, but that central fact matches up with every public statement, rumor, and even with her libel novels.

1. Jessica has not been personally/solely named in any lawsuits. Blanc & Eclare/Tyler Kwon (as company director/investor yes), but unless you're admitting you're a fan of blaming a woman for a MAN's problems = misogyny, then you need to drop that line of attack. 

2. Her novels are not libellous and there has been no lawsuit from SM or anyone connected, even after the publication of 2 books, so this is just meaningless nonsense from you. 

She prioritized her solo prospects over the group at a time when much more in demand girls like Taeyeon were letting their solo careers take a back seat until the 7 year mark.:bunny:

1. Again, I asked you to provide evidence that she "prioritized" her solo projects above the group and there is no evidence. She in fact delayed the launch of BLANC, as she was in the midst of also touring Love & Peace, promoting at SNSD's schedules, recording her unit album with Krystal and filming their reality show. Aside from BLANC all of those activities are SM/SNSD related and there is no evidence she prioritized BLANC over them. 

2. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun were literally in the middle of promoting in TTS which directly benefited only their solo ambitions as it gave them even more screentime/activities than the other members, so not sure how that is taking a backseat.

Like I said, you fell for the lies and that's on you. :cm:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the "ah body bang" karina part she shot her finger to giselle? dddd

Posted (edited)

It's never their stage presence was the issue. It's the kind of choreo that didn't allowed them to move gracefully. 

GLAD we're so over with that robotic mess era now.  They all are channeling MPGs  here whilst still being a unit :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

the girls are still cooking yunjin pn twitter and tiktok for this vogue vid ddd

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's never their stage presence was the issue. It's the kind of choreo that didn't allowed them to move gracefully. 

GLAD we're so over with that robotic mess era now.  They all are channeling MPGs  here whilst still being a unit :clap3:

no cause how would anyone move gracefully with black mamba and girls choreo :toofunny2:

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Zack said:

1. Jessica stated she was forced out by SM, as a result of the members. 

2. Her statement also stated this. 

3. SM's statement did not deny this

4. SNSD's Chinese fansites knew of this before the story broke

5. Dispatch posted an article within an hour of the story breaking also corroborating this. 

There is no false narrative. She was removed as a result of the members.

Neither of us has claimed that she was removed from the group by anybody else but SNSD, you're just trying to change the point of discussion and distract from the reason SNSD kicked her out.

1. Jessica has not been personally named in any lawsuits. Blanc & Eclare/Tyler Kwon (as company director/investor yes), but unless you're admitting you're a fan of blaming a woman for a MAN's problems = misogyny, then you need to drop that line of attack. 

The Coridel lawsuits I'm referring to listed Jessica Jung as a defendant as the breeches of contracts in question were Jaws failing to live up to her end of the deal with Chinese management companies. Again with the painting a false narrative. Just like your fav invoking serious claims about being drugged and abused to absolve herself of any fault in her lying books, using the real social and economic inequalities that all women face around the world as a weapon to attack people who don't eat up your lies is downright disgusting.

You're bringing up a completely different legal dispute in which her man whom she stands by 100% on both a personal and business level as he's still intimately involved with both, committed fraud in the amount of $6.5M USD to prop up the dud fashion brand by taking out loans with zero intention of ever paying back. You only ever get a point in on these exchanges by ignoring what I'm saying and talking about something completely different while pretending it's relevant. Usually that completely separate point reinforces what I'm saying in the first place like it does here too :deadbanana4:

. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun were literally in the middle of promoting in TTS which directly benefited only their solo ambitions as it gave them even more screentime/activities than the other members, so not sure how that is taking a backseat.

TTS was born out of a Korean hiatus period for the group the girls all agreed to while Yoona was working on Spring Rain.  Why didn't Jessica launch her tacky jeans and sunglasses then? Members(including Jessica) participated in many different solo activities during this period.

Like I said, you fell for the lies and that's on you. :cm:

A Janon accusing somebody else of falling for lies. The projecting :bibliahh:

Edited by Sheep

So is that point of the month where some of you post the same arguments about whatever went down between Jessica and SNSD.

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

no cause how would anyone move gracefully with black mamba and girls choreo :toofunny2:

sorry what? 

aespa — black mamba

33: KPOP Artists Song Battle: aespa "Black Mamba" vs "Girls" - K-POP -  allkpop forums

Aespa Black Mamba GIF - Aespa Black Mamba GIFs

aespa — black mamba

repent :angry:

• Haha 1

The essays 

:clack:

It's time to post some shirtless idols

• Haha 2

God, please take away Winter's pain and give it to Super Junior.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 3

Black Mamba was really THAT SONG :wanda:

the spiderman point choreo, the bridge, singsing going off then the final dance showdown,

what a DEBUT

aespa — black mamba

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DelRey said:

The essays 

:clack:

It's time to post some shirtless idols

post jaehyun

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.