• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

17 minutes ago, Sheep said:

and that mindset is why legendary idol mother goddess Tiffany is still booked and RICH while most new gen idols need to get a job at Starbucks after a few years :clack:

Preach! Fany & Taeyeon were literally in labor for 9 months birthing Aespa👏

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

The beat is fast and their choreography is still sloppy :rip: It's pissing me off because they're just walking. 

Honestly Yujin and Gaeul are still trying their best to salvage the mid choreo and i gotta give them their dues. These two always serve 100% in dancing and that tells us how good of performers they really are, but unfortunately, ive choreos are almost always "be elegant with a lot of hand flailing" and it's disappointing especially in bangers like Accendio which had so much potential. 

Posted (edited)

Also any live my life slander is an automatic Permaban. Yall just don't understand Real Music:wanda:

The cuts in the video are a bit much tho. Like every 3 million seconds the frames transition to a different scene. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Preach! Fany & Taeyeon were literally in labor for 9 months birthing Aespa👏

spacer.png

Finally somebody in this cursed thread with some common sense and basic knowledge of real historical events.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.d8741e079e7e1ea5b

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way Kim NingNing mastered Chinese in 2 weeks just for this performance… legend behavior :jonny5:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

The bigger problem is they didn't put the girls in heels.  Elegant and flatforms do not mix.  Even boy groups get to be sassy with the wedge insoles.  Soyeon and the Griddles would come down with a mysterious illness (or bust out their own credit cards) if they weren't provided the correct work wear to elevate the concept.  Comfort is great, but presenting awkward femininity is awkward.

:cm:

imagine if they did

it would be over for a lot of these male idols i fear :giraffe:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, illia said:

The way Kim NingNing mastered Chinese in 2 weeks just for this performance… legend behavior :jonny5:

What else would you expect from the Korean woman who invented singing. :clap3:

Edited by Sheep

why is aespa still throwing away money with these 1.5 minute "track videos"? just serve LEMONADE like newjeans, wtf SM

• Like 1

An iconic moment in herstory :clap3:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way both aespa's Supernova and Kang Daniel's ended up being great songs..even though they are so different from eachother:jonny6:

A rare feat in kpop for 2 songs with the same name to serve really well in what they are attempting to do

fumou-toda-fake.gif        

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

and that mindset is why legendary idol mother goddess Tiffany is still booked and RICH while most new gen idols need to get a job at Starbucks after a few years :clack:

right place right time for Stiffany

nicki.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

With the way Supernova is growing it might overshadow the main title track

Although the girls did say Armageddon is even better 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

right place right time for Stiffany

nicki.png

The inventor of serving kvnt, Stephanie Young, moved across the world to a country where she barely spoke the language to chase her dreams and worked tirelessly even after the loss of her own mother with 7 other equally dedicated girls to achieve perfection as entertainers. The vocal, dancing, acting, language, and media skills that she still puts to use in her work as a Korean music icon daily didn't come naturally and were instead trained into her through 20 years of pure work ethic. The gp was immediately hostile towards her group and also especially her for being a foreigner who(upon debut) was not up to par with some of her other members. There was no right place or right time, she made those opportunities for herself by being likeable and hard working.

Then after conquering Korea, she did it all over again in the US, grinding from unknown to selling out solo tours in a market that discriminates against Asian people, where she is still getting paid for endorsements and solo gigs in the year 2024, 5 years after her last American activities. Tiffany is one of the greatest idols of all time.

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I like drama idk about supernova 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Also any live my life slander is an automatic Permaban. Yall just don't understand Real Music:wanda:

The cuts in the video are a bit much tho. Like every 3 million seconds the frames transition to a different scene. 

So good I was shook when it Suddenly ended, like don't leave me like that 

Edited by Selenasworld
  • Like 1

The Korean GP hating LE SSAKURAFIM is a 180 I didn't expect to see in 2024

nicki.png

Posted (edited)

Tommy Hilfiger making a great investiment

#1 for male and #2 overall only behind Tyla x Balmain 

:jonny6:

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

With the way Supernova is growing it might overshadow the main title track

Although the girls did say Armageddon is even better 

giphy.gif

i lowkey dont believe them

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Finally somebody in this cursed thread with some common sense and basic knowledge of real historical events.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.d8741e079e7e1ea5b

Speak your ish 👏 SNSD were Responsible for more then SM Revenue but also Korea's Economy. They are insane for asking why she was on the property that they funded 😭

I'd be upset too. 15 years of carrying and this is the respect they get? Imagine if they tried this **** with Taeyeon or other National groups like BTS. Army would riot. Lmfao

and she had to pay for parking? Oh hell naw. Where is the manager, I wanna talk

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

feel like pure ****, just want them back

• Like 3

I remember posting the Shinee performance in One Direction thread here on atrl maybe 10 years ago

everyone be saying

Ewwwww.

now those white girls be stanning BTS lol

• Haha 2

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.