K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

I'm surprised to see everyone stanning Dash cause I didn't like it at all :emofish: 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

This is what you call ORGANIC!! Streams matching sales.

Are you referring to the fact that Treasure has neither? :fan: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Are you referring to the fact that Treasure has neither? :fan: 

Oh but they do. Your fraud favs can’t relate. They be selling millions and be having 0 streams

TREASURE will never be the flops the girlies want them to be

59 minutes ago, Joseline said:

BTS originally released the music video for “Black Swan” on March 5, 2020 at midnight KST, meaning that it took the video just over 3 years, 10 months, and 10 days to hit the 500 million mark.

we love a classic that aged like fine wine :clap3:

we need this version on streaming services to celebrate

• Like 2

The girls been doing ads for how long and now all of a sudden the buck stops at BABYMONSTER and now there’s needs to be articles?

this is what I’m taking about with this forced hate train bs. It’s getting weird now…

There’s a nugu boy group with less than 30k followers on their YouTube channel, but achieved 5+ million views yesterday. Go over there! Go bother them!

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

The girls been doing ads for how long and now all of a sudden the buck stops at BABYMONSTER and now there’s needs to be articles?

this is what I’m taking about with this forced hate train bs. It’s getting weird now…

But you criticize  other GG for using ads when BP didn't but now that BM do it it's fine and normal :laugh:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oh but they do. Your fraud favs can’t relate. They be selling millions and be having 0 streams

Was this an attempt to drag Aespa? :ahh: 

Spotify daily:

Aespa - 2,891,756 (4 minis, 0 albums, 0 singles, 0 Japanese releases) 

TREASURE - 755,476 (2 minis, 2 albums, 3 singles, 1 Japanese album, 2 Japanese minis, 1 Japanese single)

Circle Charts

Drama - 108,988,919 (+12,214,900 last week)

Bona Bona - 13,029,237 (only lasted three weeks)

Aespa are miles ahead of them even without a studio album.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

50% of their views are ads. That's the problem with YG. There is literally 0 promo except this. 

Like for a debut roll out, they had 0 real promotions, only ads on internet and streaming platform playlisting. No tv appearances, no fan interaction or meeting or real performances. And you on all of the people are defending that.

YG has been doing the bare minimum all this years, and still found a way to do even less with them, like the lack of investment and interest. And you are happy about it!? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

the little slow down right before the 2nd chorus hits...

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

The way they tricked us there and made us think that they were going to switch it up, which now made us want a “change up” moment more than ever, which then happened later. Ugh their minds 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

now this was an experience... :jonny2:

@Pluto2022

The way the beat switched 2 times :jonny2:

20 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s because it just broke the record for most ad views in history, with over 110M views being from ads alone. No other group has ever surpassed 100M views in ads, with the previous record being 65M ad views. 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

It’s a small win for OT7 like me :clap3:! Bring back Seunghan SM 

Another leaked video of Seunghan, this time with his gf.

• Haha 3

GD5FiP-aUAAQaYe?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FiPWbQAEostE?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FmUlakAA3wVW?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FmUmaEAAz1JG?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FpWebsAAYNVN?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FpWeasAAjPgp?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FsDMboAAPJqC?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FsDPa0AALCSn?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FugGbQAAYezd?format=jpg&name=largeGD5FugKbsAAoH4F?format=jpg&name=largeGD5Fw2JbIAArJma?format=jpg&name=large

My boob and booty is hot, it's a hit :gaycatina1:

46 minutes ago, DelRey said:

But you criticize  other GG for using ads when BP didn't but now that BM do it it's fine and normal :laugh:

When was the last time I brought up ads? I’ve already stated that it’s the normal thing to do now, it wasn’t then…but that’s then and this is now, why are we referencing the past?

Baemon is still organically out viewing, so what’s the point? They have more organic views than ad views

49 minutes ago, Xalric said:

50% of their views are ads. That's the problem with YG. There is literally 0 promo except this. 

Like for a debut roll out, they had 0 real promotions, only ads on internet and streaming platform playlisting. No tv appearances, no fan interaction or meeting or real performances. And you on all of the people are defending that.

YG has been doing the bare minimum all this years, and still found a way to do even less with them, like the lack of investment and interest. And you are happy about it!? 

It’s not 50% ads tho…

where am I defending no promotions? Of course I want them to promote, but they didn’t…the past. We’re moving on from that

Edited by Mel.

53 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they tricked us there and made us think that they were going to switch it up, which now made us want a “change up” moment more than ever, which then happened later. Ugh their minds 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

The way the beat switched 2 times :jonny2:

HITMIXX has some of the best producers in the 4th gen like wow... :jonny5:

Dash MIGHT be top 3 nmixx track for me, it's so addicting

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

I’m moving on because it’s clear y’all just like to argue with me just for the sake of arguing and I’m not in the mood for it today. Get off me

Baemon is still out-viewing with 0 promotions. Moving on, “Stuck In The Middle” is out February 1st

• Haha 1

The new bts but pretty and talented, Korea loves them :heart:

V7Qw8q5.gif

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

GD3E5LXaUAAT3NZ?format=jpg&name=small

NOW AMBER....

They seem to be very good friendss:wan:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

They seem to be very good friendss:wan:

STOP WASTING TIME AND GET INTO THAT HITMIXX ALBUM NOW!!!!!! :khalyan2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.