mass streaming heya on spotify

FvxtZPw.gif

last time i did that to a song it bombed

Keep streaming then :clap3:

• Haha 4

Me dying of heatstroke and climate change and it's only April :rip:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

their previous release kinda bombed on spotify for their standarts so i wonder how this one will do

hopefully starship got the payola ready and maybe some of that autoplay

spacer.png

I'm scared for Spotify numbers :ghostface:

I haven't been this obsessed with IVE since Love Dive/After Like, they finally released great songs again :WAP:

Edited by Axel.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Can I call you a pedo too? Or is that nickname only reserved to MHJ?

Actually, I believe it's reserved for groomers like your queen who go on vacation with teenagers and make them sing about their coochies! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Climate change is truly taking over 

• Haha 1

Some of you homosexuals spend way too much time thinking about minor girls sexually. Seek help :clack:

Did anyone try the chicken?

• Haha 1

Yeah it's getting weird in here…. 
so anyways SNSD will comeback in 2027

25 minutes ago, Reginald said:

same

waiting for

• Thanks 1

A shame ive can't serve ***** at all. The producer said accendio was a ***** song. But ive made such a good song cute.

Just now, Weeaboo said:

A shame ive can't serve ***** at all. The producer said accendio was a ***** song. But ive made such a good song cute.

C u n T is what I said. Nothing bad I swear 😭

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

their previous release kinda bombed on spotify for their standarts so i wonder how this one will do

hopefully starship got the payola ready and maybe some of that autoplay

spacer.png

The only thing I think can put them on the map for Spotify Global again is Accendio

SS better prepare good choreo / challenge for that song especially that 'Ah ah ah ah ah' part. That's the viral waiting to be discovered by Tiktokers :-*

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, armink said:

Actually, I believe it's reserved for groomers like your queen who go on vacation with teenagers and make them sing about their coochies! 

It takes one to see one, amirite? 

ARMYs are so pressed. The only person you should be blaming is Bang Greedy for involving BTS in this. Did not HYBE release "MHJ said this and that about BTS" articles to gain ARMYs support, knowing very well for ARMYs, BTS = HYBE. ARMYs were gloating about the whole thing  as if MHJ stole their stocks or something :deadbanana2:

Y'all should be honest and drag NewJeans here too like your Twitter counterparts do. Wishing harm and their downfall since public sentiment changed. Pathetic. Your anger and frustration is so misdirected.  :rip:

Edited by lily42

1 minute ago, lily42 said:

ARMYs are so pressed. The only person you should be blaming is Bang Greedy for involving BTS in this. Did not HYBE release "MHJ said this and that about BTS" articles to gain ARMYs support, knowing very well for ARMYs, BTS = HYBE. ARMYs were gloating about the whole thing  as if MHJ stole their stocks or something :deadbanana2:

Y'all should be honest and drag NewJeans here too like your Twitter counterparts do. Wishing harm and their downfall since public sentiment changed. Pathetic :rip:

Well, MHJ admitted that she included BTS in some of her conversations, including her meeting with the shaman. And as usual, she gave the excuse that "I didn't mean it that way".

31 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Y'all should be honest and drag NewJeans here too like your Twitter counterparts do. Wishing harm and their downfall since public sentiment changed. Pathetic :rip:

KTRL is one of the few spaces that is not brigaded by BTS stans, let's keep it that way. :gaycat4:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 2

MAESTRO kinda sounds like an ATEEZ song with the MV and song reminding me of Wonderland by ATEEZ a little bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.