• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Can't believe our girl Sunmi came back after a year, dropped the most stunning teasers ever, increased the anticipation to the max......then dropped the most confusing avant garde noise-mix of her career and dipped. @hallucinate

exy-wjsn.gif

why did god test us like that? why did mother do that to us?

exy-wjsn.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, TREASURE makes more money than AKMU though

Sis AKMU probably does more deals than TRASHURE since they have a higher profile in Korea and have the digital sales in lock.

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, TREASURE makes more money than AKMU though

Akmu sells more music and are on tour all around Korea every years. 

I’m glad the Queen is getting endorsements :monkey:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Can't believe our girl Sunmi came back after a year, dropped the most stunning teasers ever, increased the anticipation to the max......then dropped the most confusing avant garde noise-mix of her career and dipped. @hallucinate

exy-wjsn.gif

why did god test us like that? why did mother do that to us?

exy-wjsn.gif

the fact that i only listened to the song 3 times in total and it was during the release week :deadbanana4:

mother needs to redeem herself this year

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The gymnastics that some groups go to to shoehorn some deeper meaning and symbolism behind their madlibs'd group names always sends me to mars 

"Ive stands for "I have". It alludes to the idea of showing what "I have" to the audience with confidence, where instead of telling the story of growth, the group tries to portray a "complete girl group" from the start."

"The name Nmixx combines the letter "N", which stands for "now", "new", "next", and the unknown "n", and the word "mix", which symbolizes combination and diversity, altogether meaning "the best combination for a new era"."

"(G)I-dle, with the "I" standing for individuality, the hyphen showing that the name has been divided into two parts, and "Dle" (deul) as the plural form of "I" in Korean to indicate a group of six different personalities gathering together."

"Billlie is spelled with three Ls due to the fact that the name can be broken down into 'Bi' (Korean word for rain), '11', and 'lie' — Bi11lie. The number '11' came from their group's legend; "When the 11th bell rings in the middle of a purple rain, something strange happens", where the members lie about what happened in order to keep the event a secret. The name also reflects their "B-sides, the inner-self that everyone has inside them", which they express in hope to empathize with the audience."

gretchen-giggle.gif

Leave. Billlie. Alone.

d96ec43e5732ea7259d5ccc33b8035c0.gif

Just from the name of the songwriters, I know the song BOPS.

9 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Clutching at his pearls :gaycat3:

It’s also like covering his cleavage so boys will not take a peek on it. :dies:

This is why I can’t take seriously his dating scandal (especially the one saying his GF is pregnant) because he is so fruity. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The gymnastics that some groups go to to shoehorn some deeper meaning and symbolism behind their madlibs'd group names always sends me to mars 

"Ive stands for "I have". It alludes to the idea of showing what "I have" to the audience with confidence, where instead of telling the story of growth, the group tries to portray a "complete girl group" from the start."

"The name Nmixx combines the letter "N", which stands for "now", "new", "next", and the unknown "n", and the word "mix", which symbolizes combination and diversity, altogether meaning "the best combination for a new era"."

"(G)I-dle, with the "I" standing for individuality, the hyphen showing that the name has been divided into two parts, and "Dle" (deul) as the plural form of "I" in Korean to indicate a group of six different personalities gathering together."

"Billlie is spelled with three Ls due to the fact that the name can be broken down into 'Bi' (Korean word for rain), '11', and 'lie' — Bi11lie. The number '11' came from their group's legend; "When the 11th bell rings in the middle of a purple rain, something strange happens", where the members lie about what happened in order to keep the event a secret. The name also reflects their "B-sides, the inner-self that everyone has inside them", which they express in hope to empathize with the audience."

gretchen-giggle.gif

The billie one :suburban: what is this

At least NewJeans, aespa and LE SSERAFIM are quite easy to explain and make sense 

48 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

let me give In Bloom a stream :gaycat2:

kings :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

The billie one :suburban: what is this

Here is a short version of their lore (1 hour long).

Edited by Xalric

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Here is a short version of their lore (1 hour long).

Not a whole movie :suburban:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sis AKMU probably does more deals than TRASHURE since they have a higher profile in Korea and have the digital sales in lock.

56 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Akmu sells more music and are on tour all around Korea every years. 

TREASURE sell way more albums, and sell out tours all over Asia though, especially in SEA. TREASURE are arguably the biggest 4th gen group in SEA as well.

They are also popular in Japan and sell out domes over there as well. 

AKMU are local legends though! 

Ended fanwars

GDonFhkboAAK_B5?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4

the way this was better than 90% of end of year shows and it’s only Mcountdown :rip:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

you might as well argue with the wall sweatcheeks

gretchenmap.gif

Ahaha think I have reached the point the rest of the thread has

Half of this thread is about to be muted for me  

13 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

the way this was better than 90% of end of year shows and it’s only Mcountdown :rip:

The way you read my mind, I came here exactly to post how Born to Be stages have been year-end shows worth. The talent is there :WAP:

18 minutes ago, illia said:

Ended fanwars

GDonFhkboAAK_B5?format=jpg&name=900x900

spacer.png

The only thing I dislike is the whole 'Born to Be' era is Untouchable choreography. It's so unpleasant to watch and messy. Born to Be (song) stages are much more enjoyable. 

• Like 1

GDnIooeagAAxf7o?format=jpg&name=medium

GDdZ2GBbUAAuLWO?format=jpg&name=large

I love him

giphy.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Xalric said:

It's not too late to change the name. And with an outdated acronym too...

CAtch N Draw Youth sounds like all those warnings about not taking candy from strangers :hoetenks:

48 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GDnIooeagAAxf7o?format=jpg&name=medium

GDdZ2GBbUAAuLWO?format=jpg&name=large

I love him

giphy.gif

We got the bounce
Wow, wow, wow, wow
Bounce (we jumping around)
We got the bounce
Wow, wow, wow, wow
Bounce (we jumping around) let's go

• Haha 1

@FACTnot the editor adding *apple cider*... Manon is literally 21:redface:

Edited by TheCal
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.