K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Me, when @youresotoxic talks about her ghastly music taste:

jlo-mariah-shade-gif.gif?id=32826643&wid

idk what you're talking about... my music taste is actually excellent bestie :jonnycat:

can't wait for what song i'll stan that everyone hates this year

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I know that user ain’t speaking on RIIZE

spacer.png

not knetz literally calling the cops on Haechan to snitch for hitting a vape inside a private building 

how miserable do you have to be 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this deserved so much more! one of the best releases of 2022

• Like 2

This is not a shade to Itzy, since many acts sales number have dropped too and maybe this is a shipment issues but this results should be concerning to companies, I think most companies will change the strategy with longer breaks between comebacks and more focus on tours.

Maybe more simple packaging and less versions to reduce the costs, or go the complete opposite way and make more elaborate album designs and versions to be more desirable to collectors

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

This is not a shade to Itzy, since many acts sales number have dropped too and maybe this is a shipment issues but this results should be concerning to companies, I think most companies will change the strategy with longer breaks between comebacks and more focus on tours.

Maybe more simple packaging and less versions to reduce the costs, or go the complete opposite way and make more elaborate album designs and versions to be more desirable to collectors

Less versions would be amazing. 

Some minis/albums having more than 4 versions is just ridiculous. 

Mr. Vampire is a bop:chick2:

are they doing good?

23 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Bora disappeared and came back looking 100% more beautiful

excited for sistar19

This is what happens when you went on a vacation for 5 years. That Sistar money must be good

JzosrSS0riRzNhVdQWiSU98pyucfGRwHzQizpLY2

Speaking of sajaegi allegations, can we agree that SISTAR is ahead of their time and paved the way for modern K-Pop? Mothers really taught Big 4 how to play the games!

IVhg.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, illia said:

@certain JYP LOUD stans in this thread

Of course I’m going to root for Riize’s future enders! :gaygacat4:

5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

They didn’t give much of Dash, it’s described as punk pop and hip hop… so curious to see what that means :rip:

Passion fruit sounds amazing. Even break the wall does tbh. 

Xoxo is so SM coded lol.

Their music in general has been so consistently good in general :gaygacat4:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they might end up outdoing ITZY recent comeback

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

that war between Hyunjin and Ricky stans still ongoing

gretchen-giggle.gif

Which was started by Ricky stans, who constantly set him up. Like these 5th gen stans are so brave I swear

gretchen-giggle.gif

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

The FRAUDmixx of 5th gen. something really needs to be done about the rampart manipulation. I fear a lot of groups numbers would look A LOT different if things were done to stop this. Whenever a debut group debuts outta nowhere with over a million sales, don’t believe it

Keep HITMIXX out of your funky mouth, and worry about your favorite company YGly crumbling :ryan3:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I know that user ain’t speaking on RIIZE

spacer.png

If we exclude the NMIXX part, then he did have some points low key :ryan3:

54 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Actually ITZY haven’t had as much comebacks in the past year though.

JYPE doesn’t make one bit of sense, cause why are they doing the exact same tactic as they with their previous album (which flopped), where they released MV’s to some of their songs without actually releasing the songs on streaming platforms etc.

JYP need to ditch the pre-releases for ITZY completely and focus on 1 title track only, where they are pouring all of their resources and energy into. Instead they are spreading it through multiple MV’s, which will end up ruining the hype anyways and the budget being less for the actual title track.

Edited by Pluto2022

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

The FRAUDmixx of 5th gen. something really needs to be done about the rampart manipulation. I fear a lot of groups numbers would look A LOT different if things were done to stop this. Whenever a debut group debuts outta nowhere with over a million sales, don’t believe it

Not a Trashsure and Baby Dumpster stan talking about frauds :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Someone must be getting ready to pay their university tuition with Wonbin photocards

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way YGly only has:

- Babymonster

- TREASURE

- WINNER

- AKMU

Like are they even qualified to be among the Big 4 at this point? :redface:

Pube and Starshit are probably nipping at their heels tbh, we’ll see how their numbers compare once they have a full year without Blackpink

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way YGly only has:

- Babymonster

- TREASURE

- WINNER

- AKMU

Like are they even qualified to be among the Big 4 at this point? :redface:

AKMU deserves better 

exy-wjsn.gif

So is BIGBANG officially over 

the end of an era

spacer.png

the pop up store is so cute :gaycat4:

• Like 2

Not a BAEMON and TREASURE Stan trying to talk about RIIZE

i know it hurts that RIIZE already having 2 smash while BAEMON and TREASURE combined having 0 hit. I guess they are smashing with the YouTube ad views though :clap3: 

• Like 3

Edited by Panda17
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.