K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why would we? I feel bad for the members more not that weirdo who's always creating problems 

say what you want about her but her vision is one of a kind and something other people in kpop just can't replicate

• Replies 52k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

some people in here don't GET how important the role of a creative director is in shaping a group... 

• Like 1

MHJ could have waited like 5 years, to fully establish NJ and build herself up, but these kpop CEO's are 90% ego :rip:

She might be NJs identity, but going up against hybe after just 2 years? This is gonna be messy 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

New jeans Will be fine without mhj, mhj was never that creative anyway all the imageru/sound are rv/fx copy pasta...

Illit succes is a proof that everyone can succeed using the same formula.

Im sorry that I'm happy but that weirdo deserves to go to jail for breaching the contract... Never been a fan of her since shes with SM and gladly happy she left...she is such a problematik...

You are like 10, shut up. Let the adults talk.

• Haha 6

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You are like 10, shut up. Let the adults talk.

This is one example that you should called personal hominem attack. Are you aware? :rip:

Lemme sit and enjoy my food then... :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

say what you want about her but her vision is one of a kind and something other people in kpop just can't replicate

And no one asked her to leaks documents in order to leave the company who founded millions in her label like, she did that to herself :deadbanana4:

ILLIT was created on an existing foundation (newjeans), the members were literally styled after them one by one. (ngl if I was MHJ I would fume cause it's obvious).

Sure, NewJeans would be able to continue without her, like SM groups, but the creative vision/lore/visuals won't be the same.

MHJ is a risk taker

HYBE is not, maybe they were in the past, but not anymore

the fact that their new GG is a copy of a group in their own sub label (that changed the langscape of kpop!) should tell you enough about their creativity

and hybe will always make sure the catchy hits and success will be there, so they won't care :skull:

Tbh this week has been so crazy for k-pop :deadbanana2:

Min Heejin investigated

aespa full album announced after 4 years

Cherry Bullet disbanding

BB Girls disbanding (again)

BB Girls... Yujeong :'( this wasn't supposed to happen :'( 

Welp at MHJ, I hope that NJ will keep switching up their sound even without her, but who knows now. Somebody outside of ADOR must be aware that it's a part of their appeal.

I hope new jeans girls are with their families rn... :chick3:

6 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

ILLIT was created on an existing foundation (newjeans), the members were literally styled after them one by one. (ngl if I was MHJ I would fume cause it's obvious).

Sure, NewJeans would be able to continue without her, like SM groups, but the creative vision/lore/visuals won't be the same.

And it Will be for the better...SM has less problem once she left..she brought too much problem / controversy... But thats just my opinion since Seems like majority of you here supporting that weirdo...

:rip:

Leaking a document is so petty unprofessional... :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

My man is finally doing a photoshoot where he might be showing skin for the first time…we not ready :msmarvel:@Save-Me-Oprah

spacer.png
spacer.png

I'm gonna give this post a like but we're gonna need to have a serious chat about what you mean by "skin" because him showing a smooth armpit or bare feet might be sufficient for certain members among us like Cheers but the rest of us want something you wouldn't find on a fetish site. 

12 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I just know ILLIT's debut was the last straw for miss min heehee jin

not Cherry Bullet disbanding, RIP legends :chick3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Someone should do a Kdrama about MHJ's life. :coffee:

71GZO9oiLpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

MHJ just using hybe and bts money and resources to fund and launch newjeans' career then dipping

legendary behaviour I fear

:suburban:

But will she be able to dip with NJ ?

MHJ is so messy omg… i feel bad for the girls

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Oh this is about to be messy :biblio:

Oh she's EVIL…. :biblionny: 

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Oh this is about to be messy :biblio:

PUT HER IN JAIL.

The nerve to leak idol private information and using it to against them...

Sick weirdo...!!!

Edited by Pinter

MinHeeHeeJin, YGly,JYPig and Lee Fraudman, the four horsemen of the Armageddon....

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Bang PD is getting brave, Illit got a trendy song now he thinks he can replace NJ. :dies:

No wonder he's copying NJs to the T with Illit :deadbanana2: He's always been so pressed that Min Hee Hee (a former SM employer) is producing the biggest girlgroup out of all his creations.

im not shocked about min heejin

its messy though cause isn't she close to the members?

like going on vacations with them? 

was that apart of her plan? :biblio:

i don't think its possible to for them to pull a fifty fifty even if she wants them to

she has some interesting ideas compared to the generic 💩 k-pop companies like to give us

but newjeans will still be successful without her as long as the music is catchy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.