K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

While I do agree the hate has been way too much for these girls, I'm honestly sure some fans are tone-deaf or way too much delusional. 

They cannot hear the backtrack or what? 

That is the biggest difference... :deadbanana:

• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Now we need Armageddon packaging to live up to Savage's award winning design

• Like 5

I need a new SUMIN album :WAP: 

the way she's the actual blueprint behind newjeans' sound instead of pinkpantheress

incominggggg 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

I need a new SUMIN album :WAP: 

the way she's the actual blueprint behind newjeans' sound instead of pinkpantheress

Need this queen to give some more songs to RV first!

Everytime I see Sunmi and Hyuna names I think about how shocking is that neither has released a full album despite music being their primary focus and both being 2nd gen idols.

@Supervillain

@oceanaes_ step to the mic and show yourself

Edited by illia
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

While I do agree the hate has been way too much for these girls, I'm honestly sure some fans are tone-deaf or way too much delusional. 

They cannot hear the backtrack or what? 

That is the biggest difference... :deadbanana:

just ask yourself if you think they were good enough that coachella will ask them to headline in 4 years

IMG_0629.thumb.GIF.6a5cdc1bd899c35559d4f

The loud backtrack is helping them and you can tell they're more relaxed this time around too. This should have been the case last week as well, and it's not just Lesserafim because the level of intensity of their choreo wouldn't let anyone focus on the vocals or breathing technique, unless you're someone crazily talented all-rounder like Hyolyn. 

but having said that, this made me realize how much better Itzy is at singing live and being stable despite the high intensity choreo. Im just comparing because they're both dance-focused groups. This makes it even clearer that HYBE needs to train them vocally while performing. There's no reason Chaewon and Yunjin shouldn't be able to really SING live while performing because they've got the pipes and the technique. They just need more training. Eunchae, Kazuha and Sakura though…keep lip syncing girls. :gaycat6:

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Asscatchem said:

just ask yourself if you think they were good enough that coachella will ask them to headline in 4 years

IMG_0629.thumb.GIF.6a5cdc1bd899c35559d4f

Who knows, I'm always up for people improving. 

I still think that if the members truly care about their vocals, they can always improve. Perhaps they have to seek that adittional training themselves since their label vocal coaches seem to lacking. :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, illia said:

@Supervillain

Good job calling this out to remove any kind of suspicion from you. :giraffe:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The loud backtrack is helping them and you can tell they're more relaxed this time around too. This should have been the case last week as well, and it's not just Lesserafim because the level of intensity of their choreo wouldn't let anyone focus on the vocals or breathing technique, unless you're someone crazily talented all-rounder like Hyolyn. 

but having said that, this made me realize how much better Itzy is at singing live and being stable despite the high intensity choreo. Im just comparing because they're both dance-focused groups. This makes it even clearer that HYBE needs to train them vocally while performing. There's no reason Chaewon and Yunjin shouldn't be able to really SING live while performing because they've got the pipes and the technique. They just need more training. Eunchae, Kazuha and Sakura though…keep lip syncing girls. :gaycat6:

Someone is seeing the light. I remember when token Stans were shading Itzy. The best performers in K-pop . :angelo:
spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Good job calling this out to remove any kind of suspicion from you. :giraffe:

7wa3ejT.gif

• Haha 1

i can't stop shaking

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Everytime I see Sunmi and Hyuna names I think about how shocking is that neither has released a full album despite music being their primary focus and both being 2nd gen idols.

Hyuna is far-gone at this point and I don't even know what she thinks about her music career now, she's just doing whatever she wants. 

but Sunmi is such a weird case because she was on such a roll during the 2017-2019 period and she looked like she had everything down…from the catchy infectious songs, creative visuals, clever point choreos and amazing live stages, hidden meanings and symbolisms in her songs and videos, amazing Bsides….and she was getting good commercial success too amidst all this. Like girlie could make an amazing cohesive full album right there and then if she wanted to. I mean she's still an iconic name in the kpop world because of Wonder Girls. Instead she just opted for releasing random 1-2 songs in a year and then dipping. That's been going on for years now and we're TIRED. Even Chungha has released two full albums despite flopping and she's from 3rd gen :gaycat6:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lily42 said:

KR comeback and JP debut are just integrated/tied/intertwined together.

It's confusing because that's not how it is done nowadays, but I guess that's ADOR's way of saying that they consider JP tracks equally important part of the discography and they want fans to tune in for both releases. It is another matter whether it works out.

I mean they could have done it normally and kept it strictly separate than it is now, but she just wants to do things differently so bad. I'm getting used to the fact that she is full of antics and will always do things her way. :rip:I hope everything will become more clear once they start teasing and revealing details. 

It can't be worse than the current format, with groups making Japanese music no one buys, no one listens to and the groups never play anywhere. It's an archaic practice, and a waste of everyone's time. Anything over that is an improvement. MHJ sees things that don't make sense, and she fixes them. Big companies sticking to old habits and growing out of touch, getting replaced by new companies that keep up with the times and innovate, is a story as old as time. It's what is happening to the big 3 and Hybe / Ador. :celestial5:

Hide your favs this is MY World 🤭🤭

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zack said:

Most of these are bops, we are seated

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, illia said:

@Supervillain

Lmaooooo they went private

is it because of me? oceanaes_ girl I'm sorry

• Haha 7

Wonbin hasn't worn a single shirt that fits properly for this whole entire promotional cycle

spacer.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Hide your favs this is MY World 🤭🤭

is the Tracklist out? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.