• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

The producers said she was, they didn't use her samples, but used a snare from umru as the main bones of the song

ah that makes sense! but yeah, it's a shame all we got of her in kpop was 24HRS - would've loved for someone to recruit her for a title

truly one of the losses in music that hurts the most for me :gaycat7:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

The way Min Heejin just gave up on newjeans 

?

one thing I hope for this era is that Giselle get's more lines

5edb26c118f8ac1880556b05b5ac8ab349546ec6.gifv

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, katyberry said:

she's waiting for pinkpantheress' next release

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

SM doesn't have the foresight to pay a buck like Min Heejin and fly some artists like Shygirl or Sega Bodega out to South Korea to use their sound. They would rather just get some Swedes to copy it. I'm hoping to be proved wrong with the credits on this album cause they did fly out some Renaissance producers.

the way ningning is a huge shygirl / grimes stan and they literally worked with bryan huynh who tried to get SM in contact with grimes who is also a huge aespa stan (and even interviewed them??) but we still don't have any collab with any of these artists?? but then i remember SM's a&r and creative teams are run by ajumma kpop stans :rip: im even surprised they got in touch with bryan tbh

• Like 1

The Rose are so good! Glad Coachella introduced me to them.

Coachella should consider bringing flop KPOP groups that can put on a show! ex: Kiss of Life, XG, ENGODPEN, NMIXX

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5a5cd135a6ce8217686282006756d5c7.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

but then i remember SM's a&r and creative teams are run by ajumma kpop stans :rip: im even surprised they got in touch with bryan tbh

Well...

Karina Karina Aespa GIF - Karina Karina Aespa Aespa GIFs

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Complain when idols don't release enough music.
Complain when idols are overworked or don't improve their skills.

:cm:

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Complain when idols don't release enough music.
Complain when idols are overworked or don't improve their skills.

:cm:

it's not even about them not releasing anything but how she is marketing their next release and how confusing everything is. 

streets are also saying they have an upcoming collab with g dragon too...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well...

sometimes i even wonder if these people have any music knowledge beside very mainstream pop music and kpop

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

There isn't. G dragon shared a bunch of photos, one of his cat with a toy that looks like a NJ plushie but isn't. :rip: The way everyone is still obsessed with NJ and will come up with the most random theories. :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

ah that makes sense! but yeah, it's a shame all we got of her in kpop was 24HRS - would've loved for someone to recruit her for a title

truly one of the losses in music that hurts the most for me :gaycat7:

I miss her too. Hyperpop really stalled without her to push it forward and inspire everyone else. I hope her brother releases something to honor her someday :cries:

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

the way ningning is a huge shygirl / grimes stan and they literally worked with bryan huynh who tried to get SM in contact with grimes who is also a huge aespa stan (and even interviewed them??) but we still don't have any collab with any of these artists?? but then i remember SM's a&r and creative teams are run by ajumma kpop stans :rip: im even surprised they got in touch with bryan tbh

Bryan Huynh was amazing and then they just....never called him again like???? I totally believe those teasers helped a lot to spark the interest in Next Level & helped it smash. :worship2: 

• Like 1

the way this is STILL avant-garde

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, katyberry said:

it's not even about them not releasing anything but how she is marketing their next release and how confusing everything is. 

They announced several months in advance there are 2 single albums coming and a Tokyo Dome date. It's not complicated. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

not just aespa, there were 2-3 IVE songs registered recently as well

none of them ended up on the tracklist though nnnn

What about other groups like NewJeans? Stray Kids? Blackpink? BTS?

Why are some groups registering stuff and others aren't

8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I miss her too. Hyperpop really stalled without her to push it forward and inspire everyone else. I hope her brother releases something to honor her someday :cries:

Bryan Huynh was amazing and then they just....never called him again like???? I totally believe those teasers helped a lot to spark the interest in Next Level & helped it smash. :worship2: 

the next level teasers are genuinely some of the best i've seen in kpop and they're the reason i became interested in them. they looked so magical, polished and professional. i'm sure bryan would have loved working with them for their other comebacks. it's a shame really

• Like 1

omg aespa is coming back! 

I'm so excited to see and hear what they got for us. 

They had a fantastic 2023. Hopefully this year is even better. 

I hope Winter is doing better. :heart2:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, illia said:

What about other groups like NewJeans? Stray Kids? Blackpink? BTS?

Why are some groups registering stuff and others aren't

I know blackpink has registred some songs before (+jennie - she added you & me a few weeks before it was released).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

KR comeback and JP debut are just integrated/tied/intertwined together.

It's confusing because that's not how it is done nowadays, but I guess that's ADOR's way of saying that they consider JP tracks equally important part of the discography and they want fans to tune in for both releases. It is another matter whether it works out.

I mean they could have done it normally and kept it strictly separate than it is now, but she just wants to do things differently so bad. I'm getting used to the fact that she is full of antics and will always do things her way. :rip:I hope everything will become more clear once they start teasing and revealing details. 

IMG_9956.gif?ex=6637ad0f&is=6625380f&hm=

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

The views and engagement already :clap3: Kwangya is back 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.