• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The moment that other YGTBL group debuts, they will all be at each other throat and we won't have to hear about them ever again. :whistle:

the ygtbl groups having teddy songs will surely dominate the charts

they'll be the new illit, and every other fandom will be mad at them

difference is they can sing live during encore 

5 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

let's not act like there's not a single hate tweets against baby monster tho

their recent endorsement is being called out as privilege, as if that's a luxury and worst as if that endorsement was done while they have no songs out.

it's not baemons fault that illit cannot sing live, every fandom out there are laughing at them even SM boygroups stans are ridiculing those girls 

babymonster having hate tweets does not erase all the terrorism their fandom is doing (most being about them releasing outdated music) and the endorsement thing was about YG fans attacking any rookie group for collabing with brands when even their favs do it too :biblio: these baemon stans have made it their hobby to create multiple viral hate tweets and tiktoks..apart from photoshopping illit's name out of achievement tweets and adding babymonster on it (yes, they are actually doing this)

Edited by katyberry

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Please when ILLIT attended the Fashion week they were so loud to talk about privilege. 
It's hilarious how they brag about talent but even if the group would've filled with 7 Selena Gomez they'd still stan hard :giraffe:

can even see sm gg stans bashing them when they attended fashion week

that's no surprise, kpop is not really known for talent thats why illit is smashing, but to single out one fandom when everyone is just mudding out is funnier 

47 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

We were all really naive to think that they would flop as a group :dies: YG Entertainment always wins with their ggs 

YG always get a lot steam by YG fans but yeah let's see it's organicallity, so far it's just streams 

The way that Mako girl has served Momo in the More & More encore literally everytime she opens her mouth :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

babymonster having hate tweets does not erase all the terrorism their fandom is doing (most being about them releasing outdated music) and the endorsement thing was about YG fans attacking any rookie group for collabing with brands when even their favs do it too :biblio: these baemon stans have made it their hobby to create multiple viral hate tweets and tiktoks..apart from photoshopping illit's name out of achievement tweets and adding babymonster on it (yes, they are actually doing this)

nahh, all fandoms

even chiquita  is being ****-shamed and receives RACIST tweets

the thai members are called out as WH0RES and insinuate that just because they're THAI's they are SIUTS 

• Confused 1

Just now, VelvetCrush said:

The way that Mako girl has served Momo in the More & More encore literally everytime she opens her mouth :deadbanana4:

they even said momo is mako's vocal coach

knetz are just whole level of insults, much worse than western netizens. 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:heart2:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cute, but pls Drop the Album Mom👏 

• Like 2

the hypocrisy of some members here

noisy about small fan-fights that are petty and funny such as bad live singing

but when it comes to MINORS being ****-shamed and attacked by RACIST tweets they'll be acting clueless or ignorants. lol.

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

nahh, all fandoms

the thai members are called out as WH0RES and insinuate that just because they're THAI's they are SIUTS 

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Please when ILLIT attended the Fashion week they were so loud to talk about privilege. 
It's hilarious how they brag about talent but even if the group would've filled with 7 Selena Gomez they'd still stan hard :giraffe:

Honestly its sad but theres no innocent Kpop fanbase. Unwarranted attacks from one fanbase towards another is just how it is. The only reason ILLIT stans and BABYMONSTER stans are fighting each other is because they are promoting at the same time. Like what a crazy reason to be beefing. Thats just Kpop stans for you.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

nahh, all fandoms

Mental institution the delusional YG stans 

16 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

the ygtbl groups having teddy songs will surely dominate the charts

they'll be the new illit, and every other fandom will be mad at them

difference is they can sing live during encore 

Other fandoms don't care about YG groups. Only YG groups fans care about YG groups.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree cause their big sister fandom also uses the same method of deflection whenever someone brings up their hatred for others

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

The only reason ILLIT stans and BABYMONSTER stans are fighting each other is because they are promoting at the same time.

right cause the reason for all the hate tweets today is cause baemon lost on mcountdown 

Just now, Rhyme said:

Honestly its sad but theres no innocent Kpop fanbase. Unwarranted attacks from one fanbase towards another is just how it is. The only reason ILLIT stans and BABYMONSTER stans are fighting each other is because they are promoting at the same time. Like what a crazy reason to be beefing. Thats just Kpop stans for you.

true

but

bashing about baby monster FLOPPING - fine, even blinks join that or other yg older groups laugh at baemon flopping at debut

bashing about illit BAD SINGING - fine, even sm groups (they can because sm have the best singers)

sIut-shaming and racism - UNACCEPTABLE and just way whole level of evil, brain-damage and shouldnt be taken lightly 

You shouldn't take Twitter or Tik tok so seriously, the thing upsets me the most is that international stans end up doing the same than Knetz we should be better

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Mental institution the delusional YG stans 

the way you just proved the point, issues about racism and sIutshaming of minors, and you still thought of company rivalry gosh

truly such a scum. 

Just now, supertiffany said:

the way you just proved the point, issues about racism and sIutshaming of minors, and you still thought of company rivalry gosh

truly such a scum. 

No what I'm saying it's I don't deflect and I don't give a **** of Twitter we can't justify the evil in my fandom saying the other do worse

We stan multi talented artists :rockon:

wonbin won the twink olympics with this release

zach-campbell-i-hear-sum.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.