• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

16 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Twice has lost all their identity as artists. Just faceless boring pop.

And that’s no shade

I've never considered myself a fan of there’s, but I used to at least be intrigued by what they’d be coming out with next, now…I really could care less what they’re doing. They really did just blend in with the rest of the girls

its crazy how much noise their name used to make. Their fall from grace needs to be studied

• Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Jungkook went to the Choi Minho Titty Emporium and picked himself up a great set huh

spacer.png

Minho, sweetie…

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

will this be Twices most radio friendly track? Lowkey sounding the least kpop out of their releases. 

nn this is kinda giving Kid Laroi :rip: Its cute but hopefully the title track will be a true kpop banger and not this western'd sound :clack:
I know they have one more Likey/Fancy in them :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

:WAP:

That roster is crazy!! Rosie said MPG tingz coming!! :duca::duca:

• Like 1

And people had the nerve to debate BABYMONSTER’s position for ROTY when they demolished the competition. while the girlies are forcing themselves to hate Baemon, Baemon’s fans are actually supporting their favs unlike them 

GDeiah8bgAAR6BW?format=png&name=large

At least there was an identity to lose, same can't be said for the favs of the people speaking on GODwice
5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

• Like 1

Oh wow...I'm really interested to see what new tea might be revealed in this movie about their pre-debut

The movie “aespa: MY First Page” which is scheduled to be released exclusively at Lotte Cinema in February 2024 will show the process of the aespa members being selected and performing on stage, behind-the-scenes stories from their activities so far, and realistic stages!

• Like 1

This is CRAZY to me. This man is singing his ass off and that’s what’s coming out

• Thumbs Down 1

not the "DisBanded" stans talking about falls from grace  :redface:

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Oh wow...I'm really interested to see what new tea might be revealed in this movie about their pre-debut

The movie “aespa: MY First Page” which is scheduled to be released exclusively at Lotte Cinema in February 2024 will show the process of the aespa members being selected and performing on stage, behind-the-scenes stories from their activities so far, and realistic stages!

So…another follow in BLACKPINKs footsteps venture. This group has been a poor man’s BLACKPINK since debut

love “Drama” and “YEPPI YEPPI” tho :heart:

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

So…another follow in BLACKPINKs footsteps venture. This group has been a poor man’s BLACKPINK since debut

Please. Pre-debut shows and movies are nothing new to K-Pop.

"Girls' Generation Goes to School is a South Korean reality show starring the popular South Korean girl group Girls' Generation. The show documents the debut of the nine members of Girls' Generation and their associated troubles and ventures. Most of the episodes revolve around the group's unofficial debut and first public performances through the Mnet show, School of Rock - Release date: 2007". 

Maybe you should watch it and get educated, instead of attacking other groups from a place of misinformation and poor research.

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

Please. Pre-debut shows and movies are nothing new to K-Pop.

"Girls' Generation Goes to School is a South Korean reality show starring the popular South Korean girl group Girls' Generation. The show documents the debut of the nine members of Girls' Generation and their associated troubles and ventures. Most of the episodes revolve around the group's unofficial debut and first public performances through the Mnet show, School of Rock - Release date: 2007". 

Maybe you should watch it and get educated, instead of attacking other groups from a place of misinformation and poor research.

I don’t wanna fight Zachary, but please!! This ain’t a pre-debut film because they’ve already made thier debut, so it’s not the same. It also being released in theaters is another BP move

there's nothing wrong with admitting BP have influenced other groups lol

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I don’t wanna fight Zachary, but please!! This ain’t a pre-debut film because they’ve already made thier debut, so it’s not the same. It also being released in theaters is another BP move

there's nothing wrong with admitting BP have influenced other groups lol

Well there's two options, admit you are mistaken and there will be no fight....otherwise, I will not have this pointless attack on aespa.

It was the same story with you claiming everyone was "copying" BP just because they were saying their group names in a song. They were not the first to do that or popularize it, just as they are not the first to do this. Media covering and showing pre-debut stories etc has been done! 

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

How is Aespa copying blackpink? They are active, making music, all like each other, and not practically disbanded.

Also none of them butchered their face, are possibly on cocaine, or getting dragged for tanking an HBO show.

I don't see the correlation babes.

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

• Haha 1

Wait, what happened to jay chang new group?  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

OH HITMIXX......

meme-stan.gif

• Like 3

In another world ALICE’s Sohee would be one of the top soloists 

• Like 1

truly one of the best kpop songs ever released

tumblr_p9h279t4s31uol917o6_400.gifv

• Like 6

Why are SF9 in the thread title over SISTAR19 :biblio:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

OH HITMIXX......

meme-stan.gif

The harmonies

meme-stan.gif

Truly the most vocally talented Kpop group, since Mamamoo

meme-stan.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.