K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

19 hours ago, Xalric said:

Whatever happened to that Suga x James Fauntleroy song!?

I just got word that it was put in the trash.

19 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Well again it's not because the girls are not talented or the music is not good. Theirs clearly something going on behind the scenes because their management and lack of promotion is astounding. No need to be petty and do a *** for tat with other fanbases. Support who you like and leave it at that. 

I mean yeah, it has nothing to do with their talent and everything to do with JYP’s choices and I’d be lying if I thought it wasn’t funny how their fans tried to shade Baemon and their favs did worse and is a veteran group

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

8 hours ago, illia said:

Where is this gif from? I need it for my college research immediately:coffee2:

tumblr_plge7zUmNZ1v3shafo2_400.gif

I'm still waiting.

ETxKJkqXsAMJL7V.jpg

I'm about to get expelled if I don't finish the research! Help a struggling student out :redface:

17 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girl stop lying :deadbanana4: Like you must be trolling? :rip:
4/6 members of NMIXX are better singers than anyone from Babymonster, while the remaining 2 members are probably on a similar level as the best singers of Babymonster. Like stop being biased :toofunny3:

Girl why would Midzy even say anything about BM, when ITZY themselves are struggling these days? It’s literally NJ stans that are constantly dragging BM :deadbanana4: Like leave HITZY alone.

But since you wanna go there: 

BabyMonster are a FLOP compared to ITZY, like let them surpass Dalla Dalla first before getting this brave :toofunny3:

CAN IT!! Vocally Lily and Haewon carry that group and are the only good singers, y’all tried to gaslight me into thinking Sullyoon was a good singer and she’s nothing special

BABYMONSTER have 5 vocalists and Asa, the rapper sounds better than NMIXX sub-vocalists. BABYMONSTER are also younger and have far more potential to get better

as for MIDzy’s…how are you gonna tell me what they were doing? Are you even on twt? From the moment Baemon’s teases dropped MIDzy’s we’re calling them plagiarist and how they were copying ITZY’s KMD era, only for ITZY to give a Walmart version Pink Venom concept with their recent teasers

also when BAEMON debuted with only 9 hours of tracking and not a full day, MIDzy’s were one of the first fandoms to jump on the hate train and call them flops, I was there and watched it all, I can certainly pull up tweets as well…I have no reason to lie, you need to ask them why they would shade Baemon, that’s not a question I can answer

Edited by Mel.
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

CAN IT!! Vocally Lily SMF Haewon carry that group and are the only good singers, y’all tried to gaslight me into thinking Sullyoon was a good singer and she’s nothing special

BABYMONSTER have 5 vocalists and Ass, the rapper sounds better than NMIXX sub-vocalists. BABYMONSTER are also younger and have far more potential to get better

I'm not even gonna bother at this point :suburban:

Edited by Pluto2022

Jennie, Rosé and CL all in the studio…my god, I’m used to giving and now I get to receive!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I'm not even gonna bother at this point :suburban:

Okay, then don’t. My statement still stands :michael:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Okay, then don’t. My statement still stands :michael:

I like you Melissa, but sometimes you can be a little delulu, when you get too much in your YG feels :heart: 

You're truly legendary though and the Madonna of this thread :heart:

Edited by Pluto2022

11 minutes ago, illia said:

I'm still waiting.

ETxKJkqXsAMJL7V.jpg

I'm about to get expelled if I don't finish the research! Help a struggling student out :redface:

idk but that guy looks like Jay Park.

Perhaps try to look into content with him. 

ETxKJkqXsAMJL7V.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I like you Melissa, but sometimes you can be a little delulu, when you get too much in your YG feels :heart: 

You're truly the Madonna of this thread :heart:

That’s fine, I’m going by what I hear and aside from Lily and Haewon, there’s nothing impressive about the rest of NMIXX vocally and that’s just how I feel

• Confused 1

This is gonna be MAJOR if it happens!! I know HYBE was scrambling to have BTS be the first kpop artists to perform there, but it looks like King DRAGON may have beaten them to the punch

7 hours ago, motherpills said:

this would have made a much better title track. the A&R department at JYP needs to be fired. The ideal rollout would have been

1. Mr Vampire prerelease (and put on spotify)

2. Dynamite release with album

3. Post-album-release solos

They lowkey fudged it up by doing too much :rip: the reception has been good mostly with all the content but there was no hype on release since we heard everything already. People are being wayyyy more positive about itzy online regardless, but post album releases would of made a lot more sense… 

I hope something goes right for them since they put a lot of effort :rip: 

JYP groups are doing well in terms of international success and have strong fan bases but they really need to pick some GP friendly songs cause melon is not their friend atp lol. 

That reminded me, lemme give ITZYs new release a listen. Maybe hearing it in cohesion will change my mind

• Like 1

will this be Twices most radio friendly track? Lowkey sounding the least kpop out of their releases. 

10 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

will this be Twices most radio friendly track? Lowkey sounding the least kpop out of their releases. 

The way I have been replaying the snippet over and over :ghostface:  I hate how they always have to remind us that it's a "pre-release" though every time, like we get it, damn :rip: It kinda cheapens the song into a b-side instead of an actual single, like it's as if it's JYP is already trying to make an excuse if it underperforms, by constantly saying: "well it's just a pre-release" etc. 

They even had to remind us in the actual Moonlight Sunrise MV title that it was a pre-release  :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

i wish NMIXX would ditch the rapping altogether tbh

also i was checking out their profiles and saw that haewon is listed as a main vocalist, has it always been like this? i remember her being a lead vocalist :rip:

10 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

It’s giving blinding light/stay. :gaycat7: It seems great but bland. Why they can’t serve the feels again 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i wish NMIXX would ditch the rapping altogether tbh

also i was checking out their profiles and saw that haewon is listed as a main vocalist, has it always been like this? i remember her being a lead vocalist :rip:

She has always been a main vocalist and is the 2nd best vocalist of 4th gen after Lily

• Like 2

Every time people are trying to come for their MelOn numbers, I always laugh :redface:

• Like 1

b sides moving like album tracks :bird:

We love a BAD *****!!

GDg8dSbWwAA-XbY?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Mel.
  • Like 2

Twice has lost all their identity as artists. Just faceless boring pop.

• Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Mel. said:

We love a BAD *****!!

is she at H&M....girl :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

is she at H&M....girl :deadbanana2:

Lmaooo Jennie is a girl of the people, she every now and then likes to blend in with the commoners :fan:

but no, Jennie would 100% be one of those influencer LA girls if she wasn’t a celebrity, always at Coachella every year, jets-setting on trips and such. That would totally be her life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.