K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

4 minutes ago, oceans said:

magnetic is bigger than any newjeans song, why? surprised?

Get back, demon.

• Haha 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

33 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

can they start teasing aespa's comeback already  :biblio:

Will the protests affect their comeback schedule?

29 minutes ago, Pinter said:

This is to tragique i don't understand why koria arent checking their music, the song is not even that bad... 

I feel like they are doing it on purpose to not giving all the budgets and resource for then so that wau blackpink Will stay...

Its so jarring looking how yg handled bo and baemon like they want all out with boombayah and whistle...the budgets and promos was insane....babonsters in the other hand felt like non existence...

Maybe they were wasting too much time on delaying the debut and keep making those evaluation videos and knetzs were already done so the hype is dead when they debuted...

BM is anticlimactic now, I'm afraid even BP will underperform in koria

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Will the protests affect their comeback schedule?

What protests?

10 minutes ago, oceans said:

You know lying is a sin:

Guys I need help I wanted to find a dance practice but I had no idea how the song went. But it's a girlgroup, I think it's five members. In the choreography four of the members stay in the left and start jumping and pointing at the one member in the right and then they all come together and wave their arms and legs jumping in the beat of the song. Probably either nugu or older generation group cuz idk who it was.

my favorite member for a reason

yzyey-js-Hs-Jmimi-Gorgjuzlegendg-Is65sbg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ryan said:

What protests?

streets are saying @Save-Me-Oprah is going to be personally hiring trucks outside SM

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Pinter said:

This is to tragique i don't understand why koria arent checking their music, the song is not even that bad... 

I feel like they are doing it on purpose to not giving all the budgets and resource for then so that wau blackpink Will stay...

Its so jarring looking how yg handled bo and baemon like they want all out with boombayah and whistle...the budgets and promos was insane....babonsters in the other hand felt like non existence...

Maybe they were wasting too much time on delaying the debut and keep making those evaluation videos and knetzs were already done so the hype is dead when they debuted...

Blackpink haven't been the hottest thing in Korea for a while now, if ever. They have always been in the shadows of Twice, BTS and now newer groups. A group full of foreigners cosplaying as Blackpink in 2024 isn't going to gain traction. s:wan:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Blackpink and Babymonster are getting hard carried by SEA, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia... haven't heard of other Kpop artists besides Blackpink apparently :michael: stumping groups like BTS or Newjeans.

32 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Guys I need help I wanted to find a dance practice but I had no idea how the song went. But it's a girlgroup, I think it's five members. In the choreography four of the members stay in the left and start jumping and pointing at the one member in the right and then they all come together and wave their arms and legs jumping in the beat of the song. Probably either nugu or older generation group cuz idk who it was.

Top3MFt.gif

WSVqhtY.gif

As seen on the tok.  Please stream their current single while mourning the loss of the exclamation points.

:cm:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

lmao what is this. :dies:

Top3MFt.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Top3MFt.gif

WSVqhtY.gif

As seen on the tok.  Please stream their current single while mourning the loss of the exclamation points.

:cm:

You coming thru with the knowledge as always :clap3: I'm bopping :jamming:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Lisa looked so cvnt in that RCA picture ughhh

yes

but lisa long hair >>

This might be my favorite fancam in a while. She just looks too good here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oceans said:

you know why

ita the same reason why SHEESH is bigger than any kpop song on youtube (sans psy, blackpink & bts)

yzyey-js-Hs-Jmimi-Gorgjuzlegendg-Is65sbg

37 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Blackpink and Babymonster are getting hard carried by SEA, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia... haven't heard of other Kpop artists besides Blackpink apparently :michael: stumping groups like BTS or Newjeans.

yeah cause the 2m+ people who went to their tour + 120k+ people who watched their coachella set were all from SEA :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

like... :skull:

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

yes

but lisa long hair >>

her hair is long?

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

her hair is long?

wait i missed that

why is it giving Max cut? 

:skull:

😆 Imagine owning a Kpop company and you have hundreds of teenagers sending Protest trucks to your doorstep everyday. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

soty in 20mins

• Like 2

SM really does not deserve BoA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl9kFMQW3JSzkJWIadPTi

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.