• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

17 minutes ago, illia said:

Is there any actual proof or is it just NewJeans stans being bitter?

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

NJ was in the work for longer, but BSH shelved them in favor of LSRF, then blocked them from debuting, then blocked them from promoting. Also MHJ said all endorsements, special appearances, lollapalooza etc, are all her doings as HYBE couldn't be bothered to move a finger. Brands were coming to her, not HYBE. Not saying the HYBE brand has 0 merit, but the one who came up with all those ideas and networked to make them come true was ADOR, not HYBE.

We debuted with the Chanel event. HYBE never got that advert for us. The advertisers for NewJeans came to us; they were never given to us by HYBE. I want to apologize for concerning them. But anyway, we debuted with Chanel, but that wasn't our intention. It just happened to take place before a TV show, and I thought it could be new.

There was another quote about Lollapalooza, New Year's Rockin' Eve, Bilboard... but I can't find it.

anyway it was a fun day

thank you mini jean for delivering one of the most iconic moments in kpop's history :jonny6:

CUBE is gonna lose G-IDLE and they are finally gonna be free omg

:clack:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

How is Baemon live when half of this sounds prerecorded. I mean mics were on but the still lip synced a lot to the pre recorded live vocals. What even was the point of this :deadbanana4:

Yeah the Baemon performance was in no way 100% live as it was advertised

The band didn't really uplift the performance either because the song is just so...so bad.

But the girls are pretty and good performers. It's a shame they're under that xes offender YG being given very tacky BP scraps

Honestly.... Kpop is cooked.

• Like 1

We need a comeback

IMG_2587.gif?ex=662b4a25&is=6629f8a5&hm=

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Momo is Coming :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

Soyeon will create her own agency and save it, I fear

:clack:

Like this unprofessional childish mess is happening in Kpop's biggest company, now a conglomerate. Reminds me of that one k-drama Reborn Rich where they outright say nobody takes Korean companies seriously

Katseye better apply for university overseas and RUN

22 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

anyways i'm glad that HYBE failed to acquire SM :mazen: 

Aespa would have been shelved by now.

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Wait she really is the one who said KIOF Haneul was too old. :deadbanana4:

Too old. Nnnnn this …..

I see you Heehee

I bet she's fuming when that fatty told her Sakura will join LSRFM and she was like 24 at that time. 

My Shawol and Reveluv mutuals continued to drag Heehee :clap3:They knew the tea. It's sad though some of my Bunnies mutuals failed to see the truth. Like that Cookie song :rip:

• Like 1

Hybe is an evil mess

SM is bankrupt (Chanyeol spilled the tea)

YG is out of the picture

JYP holding on with touring money alone

image0.gif?ex=662b25a0&is=6629d420&hm=5ac0d49382d957ce35ba7b6e2e243be1219f1ce803e0301e25119dc2af1486e9&

• Haha 2

Park Ji Won asked me not to promote NewJeans until LE SSERAFIM makes their debut. I asked why, and he said that we needed to make the public think that LE SSERAFIM is Min Hee Jin's girl group. That we needed the public to be confused between the two. 

this part of her argument makes no sense. Everyone knew MHJ and the Source Music group were two different projects, it was quite clear from the media reports. What I also don't understand is that she was upset that HYBE didn't give her group's debut as much attention as they did LSF, as if she isn't prideful asf about NewJeans being her/ADOR's own brainchild with zero input from HYBE.

• Thanks 1

oh the real president of HYBE is coming to save the day with AOTY alongside talent on the street, iktr :clap3:

1 minute ago, Butters said:

this part of her argument makes no sense. Everyone knew MHJ and the Source Music group were two different projects, it was quite clear from the media reports. What I also don't understand is that she was upset that HYBE didn't give her group's debut as much attention as they did LSF, as if she isn't prideful asf about NewJeans being her/ADOR's own brainchild with zero input from HYBE.

I don't get that quote. Didn't they say that it was Hyein's idea not to post any teasers/promo before Attention dropped?

Which side is lying here?

1 minute ago, Butters said:

As far as I remember, NJs had far more promotions than LSRF (4 videos upon debut, hello). Not to mention they were mentioned as this BTS sister group while the Armys hated Sakura & friend. SoMu announced Sakura & Chaewon contracts then boom they gonna debut the next month, felt very rushed. And the whole Garam scandal if it's not MHJ's own doing :skull:

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

is that paula user under HYBE payroll too? kinda weird.

and are you under Min pedojin's?

imagine spending days being a keyboard warrior for a weirdo like this, both her and shitman bang are egomaniacs that don't need people going to bat for them :deadbanana4:

"you know i've became a crazy ***** during those three days, right? i became a ******* psychopath"

luuuuuuv the way she's keeping it real omg i believe HER

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Wait she really is the one who said KIOF Haneul was too old. :deadbanana4:

Why is everyone fixated on the age part of the comment when she called all HYBE girl trainees unskilled? :deadbanana2: You can take her out of SM but you can't take the SM out of her. Talent only she said. :alexz:

7 minutes ago, illia said:

I don't get that quote. Didn't they say that it was Hyein's idea not to post any teasers/promo before Attention dropped?

Which side is lying here?

she's talking about the "media" promotion (like news article etc)

6 minutes ago, Butters said:

When she signed under HYBE she was under SoMu, which is why many Buddies at the time though she would take over GFRIEND's direction, but she wanted her own team and company, which is why SoMu was left with nothing, the trainees being poached from all the sub label at the time, Ador taking all the SoMu staffs and facilities while GFRIEND was still active and Lesserafim project was starting.

Now it kinda make sense why Bang PD and Big Hit were so in hand with GFRIEND's later albums even their road managers changed at that time ...

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

She was supposed to be the creative director of the "source music x bighit new girl group" while Bang Pd would be in charge of the music. The so-called "PLUS GLOBAL AUDITION" girl group. When it was announced that they ( MHJ and BPD) would be working on different projects no one knew which group had the Plus global trainees. Everything was very confusing back then.

🚨 KPOP EMERGENCY 🚨 

they removed ador from newjeans' profile on naver

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.