K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year

Ryan

why did Hao get rid of his dirty blonde hair, I'm gonna cry...

he looked so beautiful with that shade of blonde, he should've clung to it for a decade like Rosé

oie_3Cwcs3lKgYdF.gif?ex=662a5a64&is=6617

• Like 2

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GLCq_aSXoAANIzC?format=jpg&name=medium

he already had this colour during the Melting Point era, GIVE US A COMEBACK WITH BLONDE HAO... I'm about to do a January 6th

oie_3Cwcs3lKgYdF.gif?ex=662a5a64&is=6617

• Like 1

7 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GLDa94gWsAYiCJY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

About to sample Beyoncé's Hello? :duca:

Outside the live vocals, we all know LSRFM are going to DEVOURS that stage :gayoncecat2:! I hope the cameras works aren't as bad as the MAMA bc we need to see these choreographies 

• Like 1

their mind...

4x.gif

• Thanks 1

so excited for le sserafim :WAP:

how many hours til their set?

they knew they needed to save kpop and they did :WAP:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

their mind...

4x.gif

their whole discography before disbanding being "you had me at hello, lost me at goodbye"

wakeone's mind

4x.gif

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Lee Know's instagram posts being only black screens, cats and food :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Why is he like that? :deadbanana2:

I have honestly asked the exact same question :dies: Like this guy literally does not know how to market himself AT ALL :redface: Like you would think that he's the ugliest and most unpopular member with the way he carries himself, when in reality he's generally considered the best looking member and is top 3 in popularity :deadbanana:

It's sad how he doesn't realize or care about his potential and prefers being low key compared to his other members, cause I mean look at the material: 

75cedb3a4a8b6d4964b9e950797dc224.jpgd47d02ab2fe3250a39a90d171cd4dae8.jpge150725a801add5a96da23c1376926b2.jpg66bc50e736c019e82de9d96b41ee81cd.jpg770571bb3b6eede3f5759f0564ccf24e.jpg350ba12c7d0ebbac0b1b170f43b333d6.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

If you know, you know

GLB6rNfWYAAsWj4?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I have honestly asked the exact same question :dies: Like this guy literally does not know how to market himself AT ALL :redface: Like you would think that he's the ugliest and most unpopular member with the way he carries himself, when in reality he's generally considered the best looking member and is top 3 in popularity :deadbanana:

It's sad how he doesn't realize or care about his potential and prefers being low key compared to his other members, cause I mean look at the material: 

75cedb3a4a8b6d4964b9e950797dc224.jpgd47d02ab2fe3250a39a90d171cd4dae8.jpge150725a801add5a96da23c1376926b2.jpg66bc50e736c019e82de9d96b41ee81cd.jpg770571bb3b6eede3f5759f0564ccf24e.jpg350ba12c7d0ebbac0b1b170f43b333d6.jpg

His personality is his charm 

Weird king 

spacer.png

Lee Knowles just doesn't care to take part in most idol'd fuckery, it's very relatable

spacer.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

His personality is his charm 

Weird king 

spacer.png

He's definitely the most mysterious and alluring member from his visual to his personality.

The way we still learn new things about him, such as the amount of celeb friends that keeps popping up out of nowhere, and how connected he actually is in the industry, from all the famous dancers, to actors and idols

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Lee Knowles just doesn't care to take part in most idol'd fuckery, it's very relatable

spacer.png

Well he needs to care, cause I mean look at the material:

LK.thumb.gif.217fb396acb9f446f036ba97ec9

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto6

We're about to hear a Super Lady incident again...

• Haha 1

Lee Know being weird and low profile is Pluto's villain origin story

spacer.png

• Haha 1

:gaycat4: SNSD coming for that #1 position in no time

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

He's definitely the most mysterious and alluring member from his visual to his personality.

The way we still learn new things about him, such as the amount of celeb friends that keeps popping up out of nowhere, and how connected he actually is in the industry, from all the famous dancers, to actors and idols

I was kinda surprised he is friends with Jungkook. But they were co-workers some years ago so I think It makes sens

spacer.png

The fact that CUBE is pushing the "Fate" situation on them, by making them performing their B-SIDE and the fact that many prefer the B-SIDE over the title track too.

Since it's Coachella day. Iconic how their first "live" performance was in that stage :clap3:

Aespa you'll never be the bad performers some of this base claims to be

• Like 3

hybe is truly unserious

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

hybe is truly unserious

You know that every comment y'all make on Twitter about them counts for the brand reputation... So yeah if you spend your days commenting about the payola and everything else, chances they are going to be number 1... 

Just like LABOUM went #1 when people called them a fraud.

:jonny: legendary performance by iconic queens

pinkchella 2023 prolly top 2 biggest kpop moments ever :WAP:

the red velvet x stray kids 

aespa, the only gg whose not afraid doing tiktoks w/ their male contemporaries 

spacer.png

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.