K-Pop Thread: MHJ vs. HYBE — Dramatic Press Conference, Exposes Obsessions, Sabotage

Ryan

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

15 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

I don't get what are you trying to say.

Good

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

6 minutes ago, illia said:

We don't know about their concept yet though I also think it will be at least girl crush in some form

Do you really think that a Teddy group has any possibility of not being hip-hop-oriented? I'm gonna be shocked if they go for another sonically direction. Especially seeing the new groups going for a fresh and bright sound it would be a smart commercial move to go in the opposite direction. 

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they should've just left it at Psy, 2ne1 and BigBang

image0.gif?ex=6611fc67&is=65ff8767&hm=9e

crackstink more legendary and impactful than 2no1, big criminals and psy (outside of gangnam style) I fear

• Thumbs Down 1

I can't wait for the comeback:jonny:

• Like 1

a bop :katie2:

• Like 2

Teddy ngg should go for these type of sound. More « pink »! 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

crackstink more legendary and impactful than 2no1, big criminals and psy (outside of gangnam style) I fear

idk if true

What is everyone prediction for the upcoming debuts and comebacks? Who is on top? Who is flopping?

Ive :crown: > Aespa :gaygacat2:> Kiss of Life :rockon:> Illit :butterfly: > Meovv :eddie: > Katseye :dancehall: > Vcha :rip: > Babymonster :juanny:

Twitter Stans calling treasure and Baby Monster Legends:deadbanana4:

I mean at least Ikon and Winner actually had Hit songs…. And even calling them legends is absurd. Baemon?:ahh:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the trashure and baemon sneak :deadbanana:

kpop stans need to learn the definition of legends

That's just iKon :suburban:

• Haha 3

They are already such great performers and that choreography is amazing.

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

That's just iKon :suburban:

Wait wasn't really really a hit. I forgot wich one made that tho, was so long ago. But it was a summer anthem 

29 minutes ago, Joseline said:

I think the OSTs in which the boy group or the boy group members sang need more than just luck to be successful. First of all, the series in which the song will appear must be wildly popular, and also the song must be played frequently in scenes. Also, even if it is a nice ballad, if it is not clicked with GP, the songs don't have much chance. For example, Chanyeol's song, the song was really beautiful, but besides that, it was one of the OSTs of Goblin, the most popular kdrama of the time, and was frequently played on scenes. He was also accompanied by one of the OST queens like PUNCH. Or if we look at BTS members' OSTs, they were all pretty good songs but only Taehyung's Christmas Tree was a semi-successful OST. When the Netflix series featuring the song became popular among young viewers in Korea and was frequently played on scenes, the song managed to stay on Melon for months.

The most recent hits from males idols outside of V, was Taeil and the 7venteen member for 25 21. I think Baekhyun too, but I don't remember when it was released lol! 

I remember Jin singing for the popular drama Our blues but it didn't do well either. 

22 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

Yes. I see the Teddy influence on BM that's why it feels strange to me but let's see what happens.

Streets are saying that they're some beef between Teddy and YGE since years now. 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Teddy ngg should go for these type of sound. More « pink »! 

I love these three songs so I wouldn't be mad at that but that would make them another bright-sound-based girl group there is still space in the industry for a Blackpink hip-hop-based girl group and they could fill that.

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Wait wasn't really really a hit. I forgot wich one made that tho, was so long ago. But it was a summer anthem 

Winner - Really Really

iKon - Love Scenario

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

The most recent hits from males idols outside of V, was Taeil and the 7venteen member for 25 21.

I remember Jin singing for the popular drama Our blues but it didn't do well either. 

Streets are saying that they're some beef between Teddy and YGE since years now. 

So maybe Teddy really wants to show YG he was the mastermind behind Blackpink's concept success all this time. That's interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

I love these three songs so I wouldn't be mad at that but that would make them another bright-sound-based girl group there is still space in the industry for a Blackpink hip-hop-based girl group and they could fill that.

But These type of Teddy tracks are different than what the top gg are doing right now? 

2 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

I thought the song was super viral on tiktok
but the official sound has under 50k and the most liked one was 600k :rip:

so everyone on here lied :skull: 

Lovesick girl is such a good song. It's so 2020. Blackpink please comeback spacer.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, thirdward said:

so everyone on here lied :skull: 

Ofc they did. This thread is filled with Hyenas. :michael:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

But These type of Teddy tracks are different than what the top gg are doing right now? 

They're different but they still going in the same direction in my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.